Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Martial and Rashford just dont look like scoring. Ever.

ETA : and to be fair to Pogba, he played well. Not brilliant apart from the goal, but did put the effort in.

...or as put in the Chernobyl series "not great, not terrible". Perhaps they could do a remake but this time set it in Old Trafford, it seems to me there is common ground between the failures at Chernobyl and at Utd.

TamH70

MIA
Last few minutes sounded a bit, well squeaky.
Still 1-2 and back to the top.:grin:
Well done.

Must be a real piss-off for the Bitters, eh?

(BTW, why ARE they called the Bitters? Was there a brewery near them in the long ago?)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well done.

Must be a real piss-off for the Bitters, eh?

(BTW, why ARE they called the Bitters? Was there a brewery near them in the long ago?)
Nothing to do with beer, they are just bitter about Utd, bitter about our stadium, bitter about our success and bitter about our history, in a word they are jealous and bitter. If it wasn’t for Arab money they’d be out of the PL.
They do have a game in hand, win that and they are back on top.

So errr...this Paul Pogba guy, any good....:wink:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So errr...this Paul Pogba guy, any good....:wink:
Not really. He’s only putting a bit of effort in because of the move he and his agent want this coming summer. Ask yourself this, would Liverpool have him? Would City have him?
I‘d sooner have him out of the team now to be honest.

Not really. He’s only putting a bit of effort in because of the move he and his agent want this coming summer. Ask yourself this, would Liverpool have him? Would City have him?
I‘d sooner have him out of the team now to be honest.
No we wouldn't have him, he is in the same category as the Ballotelli's of this world. Too much ego, too much sulky attitude.

It was a Fcuking good goal though to be fair....gave it the eyes as if he was going to pass it or cross it, then put it in the back of the net.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No we wouldn't have him, he is in the same category as the Ballotelli's of this world. Too much ego, too much sulky attitude.

It was a Fcuking good goal though to be fair....gave it the eyes ad if he was going to pass it or cross it, then put it in the back of the net.
Yep I’ve seen the goal and have to agree it was a cracker.

It's not funny in any way shape or form. It would only be funny if the Mickey's were to infest this board, instead of sticking to their own. That would never happen.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's not funny in any way shape or form. It would only be funny if the Mickey's were to infest this board, instead of sticking to their own. That would never happen.
I must confess to popping in over there and offering my condolences.

Well played Burnley. Can't say they deserved to win, but they defended really well, so didn't deserve to lose either.

Now the unbeaten Home record has gone, maybe the pressure to defend that is off.

A win against your lads in the FA Cup on Sunday could reignite the spark. But the tide is turning at the moment with both the blue and red side of Manchester starting to look like real title contenders.

Here, what would you like to say ^~

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Here, what would you like to say ^~
Hello:wave: Never under estimate a team fighting for survival. I think Klopp did just that.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Good evening, how you doing, who is on the radar tonight OGS or Pogba ^~
Wait till Sunday, then both of them might get it!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well played Burnley. Can't say they deserved to win, but they defended really well, so didn't deserve to lose either.

Now the unbeaten Home record has gone, maybe the pressure to defend that is off.

A win against your lads in the FA Cup on Sunday could reignite the spark. But the tide is turning at the moment with both the blue and red side of Manchester starting to look like real title contenders.
Klopp doesn’t take the tin cup seriously, two nil to Utd.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I ******* love Burnley.
Good match, Butnley shouldn't be where they are, continue like that and they’ll be mid table at the end of the season.