Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Have you noticed how the pundits really love Olly? It drives me nuts, the sooner Pogba goes as well the better for the team I just don’t understand why he loves him so much.
I tell you what if we fail to qualify for The Champions League, which with the PL being so tight is a distinct possibility we might, just might see the back of dear Olly because like you I can’t see us winning the PL and as I say cups, hmm, not overly confident.

He’s going nowhere if you finish in that top four. That brings in more money than winning the FA &. EFL cups.

He’s going nowhere if you finish in that top four. That brings in more money than winning the FA &. EFL cups.

Quite agree, the owners and Woodward will see the top four finish as the first priority. If OGS makes that objective this season and they think he can do likewise next season then that is the 2021/2022 objectives satisfied.

That plus full gates when when spectators are allowed back again plus merchandise going well. Business being good rather than football being good then is all that counts. When you sell your soul to the Devil you are doomed.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
In that case I’d rather finish 5th than 2nd.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
City top, a 2-0 win over Villa.
Away to the cottaging lot tonight next to the Thames.
They looked well organised against Chelsea but then again Chelsea are pretty poor, I’m hoping that after the poor performance against Liverpool Utd will up their game, alas Pogba is still in the side no place for Van Beek, why did we buy him? I bet he’s asking the same, oh well I’m going for a Utd win 2-0.
Not watching it as it’s on BT Sports.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
At best it will be one goal in it. I am going for a 1-1.
Well it’s half time and you stand to collect. My 2-0 went out of the window after just 5 minutes.
From what I can deduce listening to the radio Pogba again is not doing much, and has somehow managed to get himself booked.
Sounds like a closely contested match but I still think Utd will win it, maybe by the odd goal.

I'm watching it.
Pogba is shiiiite as usual.
Some very poor passing by us.
Fulham are playing well to be fair to them.
Luke Shaw is having a decent game again.

We just need to be a bit more confident and bloody attack for God's sake.

Well it’s half time and you stand to collect. My 2-0 went out of the window after just 5 minutes.
From what I can deduce listening to the radio Pogba again is not doing much, and has somehow managed to get himself booked.
Sounds like a closely contested match but I still think Utd will win it, maybe by the odd goal.

I don't think you have to follow the match to know how Pogba is playing but thanks for the confirmation anyway.

I'll keep an eye on match progress on the Web so let's recap at full time. I'll still have my fingers crossed for something to celebrate but will wait and see.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Bloody hell.
One hell of a goal by Pogba.
Still not fit to lick Cantona's boots though
I just heard that, I quite concur, you know how these commentators ramp things up, it was probably a tap in from two yards.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Last few minutes sounded a bit, well squeaky.
Still 1-2 and back to the top.:grin:

Made that harder than it should have been. But a wins a win and tbh without the front four really firing apart from the last 15 in the first half. Not that we were crap - far from it - but just not putting the end product together. Cavani was fantastic.

ETA : and to be fair to Pogba, he played well. Not brilliant apart from the goal, but did put the effort in.

Last edited:

Latest Threads