Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

jg505

War Hero
When Manchester United fans celebrate a home win against West Brom by scoring one penalty to nil. Congratulations lads!

The good news is that you have stormed into the top half of the table with that result. There’s no stopping you now!
Well the only other option is, I don't know, crying after losing at home to Palace.....oh yeah, already done that ;-)

Well the only other option is, I don't know, crying after losing at home to Palace.....oh yeah, already done that ;-)

It could be worse, you might have been a supporter of the United that I support - Colchester. We managed a one-all draw away at Mansfield Town (currently 21st in League Two aka the Fourth Division) on Friday night, and I thought ah well, at least we picked up a point.

wheel

LE
It could be worse, you might have been a supporter of the United that I support - Colchester. We managed a one-all draw away at Mansfield Town (currently 21st in League Two aka the Fourth Division) on Friday night, and I thought ah well, at least we picked up a point.
I look forward to Saturday 12th December when the mighty Vale will (hopefully) give you a dam good thrashing.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Dear oh me, but that was another tedious performance by MU, and a lucky win to boot against the *mighty* Baggies.

OK, if Liverpool screw up later against Leicester, you can get me back, but MU were hard to watch again.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I just watched Wolves v Southampton and what a good entertaining game it was final score 1-1 and a draw was a fair result.
Utd play Southampton on Saturday 1pmI think and if Southampton play like then I fear our recent run will come to a crashing end.
The passing was very quick, accurate and good movement by both teams, looking forward to this match it should be a cracker if the mighty saints play like that.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Finally some real game for DVB, who works well with Fernandes, and not having two defensive midfielders has helped.
And NO Pogba, not even on the bench. Is it a coincidence how Utd play when that parasite isn’t near the team?
I don’t believe for one mI Ute he got injured during the international break, I bet you Dechamps gave him words of advice and he’s feigning it.
I‘m not watching it but the commentary sounds positive.

Cavani was brilliant tonight.

Not sure why we ended up playing 4-2-4 after the substitutions. Mace and DJ redeemed themselves with the goal after being poor otherwise.

DvB and Fred good in mid. Slabhead a bit variable.

9 off 4 and plus 8 with one away game? I'll take that.

Latest Threads