Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Jose doing well at Spurs, beating City by two goals as I type, amazing what you can do with a bit of backing from the board/CEO. WOODWARD take note you throbbing bell end.
Woodward needs to be dragged from Old Trafford and strung by the neck from the nearest lamppost with a sign from his neck with the word

TRAITOR.

TamH70

MIA
Woodward needs to be dragged from Old Trafford and strung by the neck from the nearest lamppost with a sign from his neck with the word

TRAITOR.

Get off of that fence, man, it must be giving you a bad case of splinters.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Fair play.
That was a good reaction save by WBA's keeper.
No Pogba, not even on the bench, I’m sure one of you lot is Ole, now keep us Informed I haven’t got BT Sports.
Ex Utd keeper.

Bit painful again but I suppose we were just about the better team. Martial should really be sticking those chances away.
Hopefully OGS gives them the hairdryer treatment... OK, maybe a stern talking too..... But, the team need to be more aggressive in the attack in the second half.

Hopefully OGS gives them the hairdryer treatment... OK, maybe a stern talking too..... But, the team need to be more aggressive in the attack in the second half.

You can just imagine OGS really tearing into them, can’t you?

... no?

I’m sure he can be jolly cross when the occasion demands. Jolly jolly cross.

When Manchester United fans celebrate a home win against West Brom by scoring one penalty to nil. Congratulations lads!

The good news is that you have stormed into the top half of the table with that result. There’s no stopping you now!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I admit to stopping listening on the radio, it sounded, er not very good.
I put Life on Mars on which is on Netflix, feck me haven’t laughed so much for a long time, I’ll be watching the full series again.
A win is a win, the bitters lost and we are above them.:numberone::party:

Latest Threads