Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

jg505

War Hero
I think both Fred and McTominay had good games. I quite like the BT commentary duo of Fletch and Macca (even if Macca is a scouser) and, can't remember which one, but one of them was saying that Fred and McTominay should be the regular starters.

Yes.
Filthy ******* scouser.
Now if that could happen to every Liverpool player I'd be a happy man.

Oh did I mention that I hate Liverpool.

Last time I checked he was from Breda in the Netherlands ^~

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Yes.
Filthy ******* scouser.
Now if that could happen to every Liverpool player I'd be a happy man.

Oh did I mention that I hate Liverpool.

If you could only get the same to happen to Man City, United might manage to finish above one of us again. (Not guaranteed though)

In the meantime, congratulations on your victory over Everton yesterday. It's always heartwarming to see a plucky, struggling bottom-half club take points off one of Liverpool's top six rivals. :)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think both Fred and McTominay had good games. I quite like the BT commentary duo of Fletch and Macca (even if Macca is a scouser) and, can't remember which one, but one of them was saying that Fred and McTominay should be the regular starters.
And the short clip on MOTD the pundits noted how quick and how Utd moved the ball and the movement that Utd showed. Funny how they play when Pogba isn’t on the pitch.

Listening to the commentary when Pogba came on all I heard was and Pogba lost it or passed it to an Everton player and the game slowed down.
For gods sake just drop him and if you want to play a sub then play Van Beek from the bench.

jg505

War Hero
And the short clip on MOTD the pundits noted how quick and how Utd moved the ball and the movement that Utd showed. Funny how they play when Pogba isn’t on the pitch.

Listening to the commentary when Pogba came on all I heard was and Pogba lost it or passed it to an Everton player and the game slowed down.
For gods sake just drop him and if you want to play a sub then play Van Beek from the bench.
I think, at the very most, if he's not sold earlier, Pogba has about 20 months left at Utd. He would have been out of contract next summer, and allowed to leave on a free.

Utd extended him by 12 months, not wanting him to go on a free next summer. So Utd will either look to sell him next year or, god forbid, they're looking to offer him a longer contract.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think, at the very most, if he's not sold earlier, Pogba has about 20 months left at Utd. He would have been out of contract next summer, and allowed to leave on a free.

Utd extended him by 12 months, not wanting him to go on a free next summer. So Utd will either look to sell him next year or, god forbid, they're looking to offer him a longer contract.
As the opening title in STINGRAY said, “Anything can Happen“.
..And with Woody anything can.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I like Pogba.

MU should extend his contract by at least 5 years. ;)
Hahaha,that’s a good one, now feck off;)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
We all know he has a shit attitude on the pitch but now it seems that he has recruited Deschamps to help his cause in getting away from Utd.
Taken from today’s BBC gossip column.

France manager Didier Deschamps says Manchester Unitedmidfielder Paul Pogba, 27, has been "impacted mentally" by a "club situation that is not positive". (Mirror)

How pathetic, it’s just his attitude and the fact that he is grossly overrated, that’s his problem. I’d rather have one Paul Ince than two Pogba’s.

We all know he has a shit attitude on the pitch but now it seems that he has recruited Deschamps to help his cause in getting away from Utd.
Taken from today’s BBC gossip column.

France manager Didier Deschamps says Manchester Unitedmidfielder Paul Pogba, 27, has been "impacted mentally" by a "club situation that is not positive". (Mirror)

How pathetic, it’s just his attitude and the fact that he is grossly overrated, that’s his problem. I’d rather have one Paul Ince than two Pogba’s.

Unfortunately many players and their friends are not mature enough to conduct themselves in a dignified and diplomatic fashion. To me that seems to be born out when, as happens, a player's father starts to chip in with comments.

I can't think of many other jobs whereby an employee having a bit of a problem at work would tell HR "I am going to get my dad onto you" but there we go, that is how children behave, either in the playground or on the pitch at Old Trafford.

Pogba will be gone either in the January window or next summer.........

At least I chuffin hope so.

Nothing personal, I just think his time at Utd. is up as it looks like has not and will not achieve what was expected of him, a bit like Ole really. I suppose if clubs were run like professional organisations with the objective of club success in mind then we would have seen something better by now.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
with the objective of club success in mind then we would have seen something better by now.
Yeh a cheque for payment of one P Pogba Esq.

The real sad thing is, the United brand is so strong that, even in the Championship, it will make the Glasiers money.

I don't honestly think they give a damn.....it's just as well there's no home crowd.....that's about the only thing that might make them realise that Manchester United is more than an ATM.

From this report we cmight conclude that Utd. (and maybe other clubs too) are an ATM. Fans want to see trophies but the world that the club (and any others that decided to sell their souls) care nothing for that. Football clubs had £ signs in their eyes and the people they looked towards to help deliver this brave new world now call the tune, and they don't give a shit about the game. Too late though, they own you.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Jose doing well at Spurs, beating City by two goals as I type, amazing what you can do with a bit of backing from the board/CEO. WOODWARD take note you throbbing bell end.

Latest Threads