Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

wheel

LE
Well that tower lurched to the right, or left, (depending on your point of view)and has stopped, we are lurching downward.
Definition of lurched
“make an abrupt, unsteady, uncontrolled movement or series of movements; stagger”.
Yep, it makes sense to me as that is exactly what happened to that famous tower and what is happening right now at Utd.
We are lurching from one disaster to another.
Pisa slowly started to lean. However I agree with the last line of your post.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
You just said Fernandes was the one putting in the effort, Solskjaer went and subbed him when he brought on Van Beek, he should have taken you know who off but oh no, the club is lurching worse than the leaning tower of Pizza, at least that’s fecking stabilised.

That baffled me too. Does @Fiona_TG have a point, has Ole seen the writing on the wall? I hope not, but the club is utterly rotten and in big trouble.

You’re roughly in the same position as you were last year. The big difference this season is that every team is dropping points.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You’re roughly in the same position as you were last year. The big difference this season is that every team is dropping points.
Except you lot. We have Everton next in the league, they have come unstuck in their last two games, that should be a very interesting game, I bet it’s on B.T. sports :pissedoff: .
If Utd come unstuck against the toffees then Solskjaer will be off regardless of the midweek result in the CL.
Who will be next? Well I would like to see Allegri he is a proven winner, Poch isn’t. Jose is doing quite well at Spurs, we need a strong character like Jose, he actually won a trophy with us, then he was fecked over by Woodward in the transfer market and he got the hump and waited for the sack and his pay off.
Yes the board needs sorting out but I can’t see that happening any time soon.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I see Giggsy is in the news for all the wrong reasons.
The alleged incident took place in Manchester after his Mrs mentioned to him that he might be in line to take over from Olle.

This proved to much for Ryan as he was reported to have denied any connection with Woodhead who according to Giggsy knows less about football than he does about algebra and how to conduct himself around women.*

*This is from an unknown source.

The club has had proven winners come in, fail for a variety of reasons (with many stemming from the board), then leave with the club still in a complete shambles. Nothing concrete is being done to update the club's footballing structure to help kick start any kind of stability.

Whether Pochettino or Allegri were to be the next managers, the history of decisions etc since 2013, point squarely to failure being the most likely outcome for either.

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
There's no manager strong enough to take on the Woodentop and his cronies.

MU are stuffed until you get rid of the present owners and senior executives.

The club has had proven winners come in, fail for a variety of reasons (with many stemming from the board), then leave with the club still in a complete shambles. Nothing concrete is being done to update the club's footballing structure to help kick start any kind of stability.

Whether Pochettino or Allegri were to be the next managers, the history of decisions etc since 2013, point squarely to failure being the most likely outcome for either.

It appears that the contract priority of the managers you‘ve had in has been:

Their wage.
Break clause cost.
Control and decision making within the club.

The first two have been readily agreed. After that the mercenary fückers couldn‘t care less if control is taken out of their hands, they’ve got that nice juicy break clause when things go pear shaped.

You might be better off sticking with OGS at least his heart is in the right place regarding the club, even if his head is incapable. I get the impression he’s just too nice, not everyone can be Kloppy.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So which team is going to turn up tonight? The CL highfliers or the PL chumps?
I have a feeling we are in for a “delightful“ evening.

Where is it again? Oh yes Turkey. I won’t be watching so don’t expect any early posts, unless of course it all goes tits up then I’ll be doing a Trump, calling for sleepy dozy Olle to go.

Roy Keane for Manager.

Pogba and his little clique will soon learn to play at 100% and give their all, or they'll get punched to **** by an angry Paddy.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m listening, on and off to the match. The first half bar the first twenty minutes sounded awful. The commentators said as much really having a go at Utd and saying they are playing like they are not coached, just playing off the cuff was one remark.
Sounds like 2-1 is flattering Utd. I honestly thought we would w8n against this lot and more importantly put on a good display. How wrong of me.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Hmm, did it look as bad as it sounded? Ok Utd had a shot off the line but the Commentators were saying that up to then Utd had ONE shot on target in the second half.
Turkish Delight? I like that I must say, but in the imortal words of Graham Taylor, losing 2-1 to a club like this, well “do I not like that”.

I have a feeling Solskjaer could be gone before the weekend, sacked on the plane home, if he cared about this club he’d fecking resign.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
At least Pogba would get a good hiding and a big feck off black eye.

It's worth it just to see the frog getting a kicking off Keane in front of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.
Perhaps he could become our sports psychologist :???: :slow:

The wheels loosen further. The problem for Utd. is there seeming refusal to accept there is a problem, or maybe even worse they genuinely don't believe there is one. To often the response is "give it time" but when did that ever fix anything? If something isn't working then giving it more time without doing anything else is hardly likely to see it suddenly burst into life, action is always required. At present the philosophy seems to be "plan A isn't working so we need more of plan A".

So unless there is an awakening I predict that Utd. will become a diminished club and end up being irrelevant and/or relegated a few years down the road.

At least Pogba would get a good hiding and a big feck off black eye.

It's worth it just to see the frog getting a kicking off Keane in front of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.

You simply can’t manage like that anymore, besides theres as good a chance that Keane would get as good as he gives.

Do you think Roy Keane is a hard cünt?

Latest Threads