Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

wheel

LE
Manny: United won't win anything with Pogba in this side. He's a phenomenal player when he has the right players around him but he just doesn't fit at United and never will. He has single-handedly lost united more games than he's helped them win.

Russel: Solskjaer's blind loyalty to Pogba is going to get him sacked. Hurry up and ship him off to Madrid.

Sho: I'm one of Pogba's biggest defenders but an absolutely atrocious performance from him today. Can't think of a single good thing he's done today.

Not a lot of love for Paul Pogba on social media today.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Manny: United won't win anything with Pogba in this side. He's a phenomenal player when he has the right players around him but he just doesn't fit at United and never will. He has single-handedly lost united more games than he's helped them win.

Russel: Solskjaer's blind loyalty to Pogba is going to get him sacked. Hurry up and ship him off to Madrid.

Sho: I'm one of Pogba's biggest defenders but an absolutely atrocious performance from him today. Can't think of a single good thing he's done today.

Not a lot of love for Paul Pogba on social media today.
It was pretty bad wasn’t it, what is it with Pogba and Solskjaer?
I did mention something about consistency, well that’s another defeat at OT so they are consistent in something.

Who are Manny, Russel and Sho?

wheel

LE
It was pretty bad wasn’t it, what is it with Pogba and Solskjaer?
I did mention something about consistency, well that’s another defeat at OT so they are consistent in something.

Who are Manny, Russel and Sho?
No idea, it came up on BBC live report. Probably Twatter posters.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Now were Utd really that good in midweek or were PSG just shit?

A bit of both, youve certainly got the players to put up a decent game, but it all seems to be on certain player’s terms and if they can be arsed.

I suspect clubs like PSG, Real Madrid and Barcalona are in a crisis. They‘ve all spent a fortune on players with sky high wage bills, but COVID has been a financial hammer blow. As these players are at the club for purely financial gain, they have little incentive to bang in top effort, especially when every game feels like a training session because of lack of crowds.

jg505

War Hero
Once again, words fail me. I've always wondered tho, if Pogba's continual selection comes from orders above OGS

If not, then why the fcuk does the useless tw@t get a game?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Once again, words fail me. I've always wondered tho, if Pogba's continual selection comes from orders above OGS

If not, then why the fcuk does the useless tw@t get a game?
Funny he doesn’t play we perform, he plays we are shit.
I really do despair of Pogba..,
And now Solskjaer is talking more crap.
Its freak results like the midweek one in Europe that keeps him in a job. Feck me he even said it was ok against Chelsea, he hasn’t a fecking clue, this interview confirms it!

He finished it off saying I know these boys, there good boys, they want to win they know how to work hard, bloody hell he should be at The Edinburgh Fringe, that’s full of unfunny comedians.

IMG-20201101-WA0023.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’ve nicked this from a twatter page, it’s rather apt and sums up the posing useless twat.
Pogba s “hi lights” since joining Utd. Feck all to do with football. The thing that makes me laugh is that he openly states he wants a move to Madrid, bloody hell if I was manager of Madrid or Newport County I wouldn’t touch him, so over rated, over paid and unfortunately over here!
9CFC7BD3-E947-4DF6-A43C-4CA4F9C82F22.jpeg

I’ve nicked this from a twatter page, it’s rather apt and sums up the posing useless twat.
Pogba s “hi lights” since joining Utd. Feck all to do with football. The thing that makes me laugh is that he openly states he wants a move to Madrid, bloody hell if I was manager of Madrid or Newport County I wouldn’t touch him, so over rated, over paid and unfortunately over here!
View attachment 516984
Hopefully he catches Covid and dies
If we're really lucky.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Hopefully he catches Covid and dies
If we're really lucky.
He bloody caught it and recovered from it.
It’s the only time he’s passed on something successfully, the useless prat that he is.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well, another Pogba Stroll-cant-be-arrsed display. As Keano said 'these players (Pogba and his gang) will get Ole sacked, as they did with the last Manager".

Fernandez, not his best game, but his work rate puts the team to shame; only one busting a gut to press and try and win the ball back.

Van Beek: rumour mill saying Ole is not playing him as he was not his signing. Silly if true.

Apparently 'no trophies' Poch is back in the UK for MNF Sky game.......................and no doubt a meeting with Woodtwat.

Well, another Pogba Stroll-cant-be-arrsed display. As Keano said 'these players (Pogba and his gang) will get Ole sacked, as they did with the last Manager".

Fernandez, not his best game, but his work rate puts the team to shame; only one busting a gut to press and try and win the ball back.

Van Beek: rumour mill saying Ole is not playing him as he was not his signing. Silly if true.

Apparently 'no trophies' Poch is back in the UK for MNF Sky game.......................and no doubt a meeting with Woodtwat.

Perhaps Ole is eyeing the door nervously, Pogba couldn'r care less about the door one way of the other and Donny is eyeing it hopefully. What a state to get into.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

You just said Fernandes was the one putting in the effort, Solskjaer went and subbed him when he brought on Van Beek, he should have taken you know who off but oh no, the club is lurching worse than the leaning tower of Pizza, at least that’s fecking stabilised.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps Ole is eyeing the door nervously, Pogba couldn'r care less about the door one way of the other and Donny is eyeing it hopefully. What a state to get into.
From what I’ve seen of Donny I like him. The manager should grow a backbone, drop Pogba all together and play Van Beek in his place with Fernandes McTominay and Matic.
Nothing wrong with that midfield.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

wheel

LE
You just said Fernandes was the one putting in the effort, Solskjaer went and subbed him when he brought on Van Beek, he should have taken you know who off but oh no, the club is lurching worse than the leaning tower of Pizza, at least that’s fecking stabilised.
That does not make sense. A bit like the decision making at all levels at Utd.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That does not make sense. A bit like the decision making at all levels at Utd.
Well that tower lurched to the right, or left, (depending on your point of view)and has stopped, we are lurching downward.
Definition of lurched
“make an abrupt, unsteady, uncontrolled movement or series of movements; stagger”.
Yep, it makes sense to me as that is exactly what happened to that famous tower and what is happening right now at Utd.
We are lurching from one disaster to another.

Latest Threads