Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Last 10 minutes. He was underwhelming as per normal.
Mctominlay had a cracking game. Martial needs to be crated for the own goal though. The fecking eejit.
Well he is fecking French.
Perhaps we could leave those two behind. I just read the match report, I see Van Beek only just got on for the last two minutes.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
To be fair De Gea pulled off some cracking saves, he looked confident and dominant in his area.

Wan Bissaka. Superb game. Really did play well and pulled off some excellent tackles in dangerous areas.

Rashford.. Brilliant.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
To be fair De Gea pulled off some cracking saves, he looked confident and dominant in his area.

Wan Bissaka. Superb game. Really did play well and pulled off some excellent tackles in dangerous areas.

Rashford.. Brilliant.
See, they must have been reading these pages and thought they’d better pull their collective fingers out.
Glad Solskjaer has shown some leadership by relegating Pogba to the bench for the last two matches, and very pleased and happy with thre result.

wheel

LE
See, they must have been reading these pages and thought they’d better pull their collective fingers out.
Glad Solskjaer has shown some leadership by relegating Pogba to the bench for the last two matches, and very pleased and happy with thre result.
That makes a pleasant change from your usual winging from your armchair.

Tuanzebe.
That performance deserves a place on a regular basis. He kept Neymar under wraps and made it look routine. Superb defensive performance, read the oppositions attacking intent really well. He negated quite a lot of PSG attacks.

You’re back, it’s your year ^~

Our lucky Zebra stripes tonight. Chelsea on Saturday. They drew with Seville tonight. Lets hope the Rent Boys get such a ******* over they will think they are with Saville.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That makes a pleasant change from your usual winging from your armchair.
Not winging, stating facts. I was happily surprised and praise where praise is due, let’s see what happens against the rent boys shall we?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Tuanzebe.
That performance deserves a place on a regular basis. He kept Neymar under wraps and made it look routine. Superb defensive performance, read the oppositions attacking intent really well. He negated quite a lot of PSG attacks.
So we didn’t miss Slab Head? Was he dropped or “rested” or injured?

So we didn’t miss Slab Head? Was he dropped or “rested” or injured?
Played better without him tbh

Last night, for the first time in a long time they played as a team. Not forwards midfield, defence but as a team. Bruno tracking back to help defend, the back four pouring forwards to help and give options during the attack. Everyone seemed to be singing from the same hymn sheet.

The OG by Martial no one had a pop at him, it was just an unfortunate incident, Bruno as captain spoke to him immediately after the OG and I kind of got the feeling he was saying
"don't worry old son, we'll just get up the other end and sort it out"

They haven't played as a team like that gor a very long time.

Last edited:
Been in the making in some sort of guise for a while. It was always likely to be something that eventually happened.

Yes, those with the money have been long time keen to get even more. If we view events by the motivations that drove them then everything falls neatly into place when we acknowledge that money is the only motivation for the big wigs of football.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A report that makes me think that the state of football is getting more sorry by the day, whether it comes off or not, just the fact that this is desired by some tells me this lot would sell their own grannies and not lose one moment of sleep over it.

I remember something like this been talked about ten years or so ago. The worrying thing now is that it appears to have taken off secretly and reading that report it appears to be pretty close to happening, Covid might put a stop to it though(every cloud).
I for one completely agree with J Carragher and his tweet. I can’t think of anything more boring, honestly I’d rather watch Utd play Everton, Villa, Wolves, Spurs, West Ham the list goes on than teams I know nothing about.
Do they expect fans to pay £1,000’s on flights as well as tickets and accommodation for this crappy idea?
Just when the world is in the grips of the most serious pandemic since gawd knows when, the financial markets are nosediving, and football at lower levels is seriously under threat, peoples jobs and livelihoods are threatened FIFFA and our so called big clubs come up with this insane idea, well I say “FIFFA STICK IT UP YOUR COLLECTIVE ARSES”.
Message to Woodward, for discussing this, you are a nasty treacherous little oink whose job is to run Utd not get involved in nasty deals like this. Is it any wonder we don’t get deals done quickly, too busy discussing big projects like this, do us a favour and feck off!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh and further to above, The Champions League, now I have never really taken to this format either. “Champions League“ when clubs that finish 4th are allowed into the competition, makes a mockery of the title of the competition from the word go.
Playing teams as far away as Asia, (look at the map) but somehow they are in Europe, how Israel qualifies as European is beyond me.
I still call it The European Cup, yes I suppose if they didn’t let clubs in who actually didn’t finish as champions the Utd wouldn’t have won it in 99 but I hate the way football is going.

Oh and further to above, The Champions League, now I have never really taken to this format either. “Champions League“ when clubs that finish 4th are allowed into the competition, makes a mockery of the title of the competition from the word go.
Playing teams as far away as Asia, (look at the map) but somehow they are in Europe, how Israel qualifies as European is beyond me.
I still call it The European Cup, yes I suppose if they didn’t let clubs in who actually didn’t finish as champions the Utd wouldn’t have won it in 99 but I hate the way football is going.

...that development being another indictor of just how greedy come fixated on money the movers and shakers have become.

Latest Threads