Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
After 53 minutes it’s getting worse.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A dodgy penalty AND the Cnut of a ref has it retaken. 0-2 great.

Nice goal by the new boy, didn’t swing at it just calmly passed it into the net.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well one has to laugh and despair at the same time.
1-3 to Palace, and deserved, the penalty shouldn’t have been given but Palace have totally outplayed Utd.
what the **** is Solskjaer doing on the training pitch? What the **** is he doing thinking that those two centre backs are a decent pair and especially Lindelhof?
What the **** is doing thinking that Sancho is the be all for this side?
I have said time and time again that we need a decent centre half in Koulibaly, but oh no.
What is Solskjaer doing at OT? 1-3 and outplayed by ******* Crystal Palace.

Well that wasn’t in the script!

Me thinks the water is circling the drain for OGS. It can only be a matter of time Shirley?

You shouldn’t be getting beat 3-1 at OT by anyone, never mind Crystal Palace.

Bad result, but more importantly an utter shambles of a performance.

Van De Beek scored a good goal on debut, and he and Fernandes should perhaps be the first choice in midfield. As much as a defender of Pogba over the seasons, that performance has sealed it for me. Especially when seeing who we could've bought in this window to replace him. Apologies Goutman, you've been spot on about him.

Woodward has yet again failed to capitalise on the leniency granted by his one good signing in January, but has yet again stuffed it up again with another laughable pursuit of Sancho, who I still maintain we don't need. Even Everton have had a cracking transfer window, and bought well.

I think we fans of the club have let them off the hook with the Director of Football job idea being left to wither and die, when it's clear that Woodward just can't get a handle on dealing with that side of the business.
Ole for me, has to be allowed to have a full go at this season, to really see how he manages, and where he can take the club. I'm not expecting a title challenge this year, but I do expect far better performances.

Was that a full strength squad you put out?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Bad result, but more importantly an utter shambles of a performance.

Van De Beek scored a good goal on debut, and he and Fernandes should perhaps be the first choice in midfield. As much as a defender of Pogba over the seasons, that performance has sealed it for me. Especially when seeing who we could've bought in this window to replace him. Apologies Goutman, you've been spot on about him.

Woodward has yet again failed to capitalise on the leniency granted by his one good signing in January, but has yet again stuffed it up again with another laughable pursuit of Sancho, who I still maintain we don't need. Even Everton have had a cracking transfer window, and bought well.

I think we fans of the club have let them off the hook with the Director of Football job idea being left to wither and die, when it's clear that Woodward just can't get a handle on dealing with that side of the business.
Ole for me, has to be allowed to have a full go at this season, to really see how he manages, and where he can take the club. I'm not expecting a title challenge this year, but I do expect far better performances.
Right about Everton and another good win today for the toffees.
Pogba, how many times today did he give the ball away? I lost count and won’t repeat myself over him.
Bright note today, a goal, short lived hope.

Woodward just doesn’t want to let go of any of the power which he holds at OT but today’s performance should set big alarm bells going.
I didn’t bother with the after match interviews, I know what I and along with thousands of other United supporters saw and it wasn’t very pleasant.
carry on like this and Solskjaer will be gone before November is out.

Last edited:

jg505

Old-Salt
I watched George Best play at Old Trafford, I witnessed Denis Law score against Utd....I saw us relegated to the old Div 2.

But for **** sake what the **** is going on at OT?

Luke Shaw man of the match...and can someone tell me what the fcuk Pogba brings to the game.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I watched George Best play at Old Trafford, I witnessed Denis Law score against Utd....I saw us relegated to the old Div 2.

But for **** sake what the **** is going on at OT?

Luke Shaw man of the match...and can someone tell me what the fcuk Pogba brings to the game.
Likewise, I think Allegri is still putting his feet up, I would dearly like to see him at OT along with Woodward put on a NASA astronaut training programme.(mission to Pluto).
Olle simply is not up to this job, his interviews are cringe worthy, I loved him as a player but nobody was asking Bobby Charlton to come back and manage us after his unsuccessful bash as player manager at Preston.
Great Players do not always make managers.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
NO NO and NO again! A spurs reject, not over my dead body.
He flattered to deceive and should have at least won an FA Cup or any silver ware and the way they surrendered to the scouses in the CL final was very very disappointing.
Saying that I didn’t want them to win that match but it would have been nice if it was a better game and actually gave the scousers a fright or two.
I’d like to see Allegri at OT but I honestly think any manager would struggle with Woodward at the helm, that’s where the main problem lies and it’s just compounded at the moment by having a man as a manager who is totally out of his depth.

NO NO and NO again! A spurs reject, not over my dead body.
He flattered to deceive and should have at least won an FA Cup or any silver ware and the way they surrendered to the scouses in the CL final was very very disappointing.
Saying that I didn’t want them to win that match but it would have been nice if it was a better game and actually gave the scousers a fright or two.
I’d like to see Allegri at OT but I honestly think any manager would struggle with Woodward at the helm, that’s where the main problem lies and it’s just compounded at the moment by having a man as a manager who is totally out of his depth.
I agree.
First things first. Ed Woodward has to go, he is the cancer at the heart of the club.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
At the moment you could do a better job of motivating the team.
Get rid of Pogba for starters.
Start blooding the youngsters, at least they'll have a bit of spark about them.
Yep Pogba caught your eye again did he:???: Every time I see that parasite on the pitch I feel a certain dislike for the French bubbling up again.

Ive already said that Eric is a naturalised Manc and he doesn’t count as a frenchy, same as Evra who made me chuckle yesterday, mentioning Zaha and someone’s daughter in the same breath. :slow:

At the moment you could do a better job of motivating the team.
Get rid of Pogba for starters.
Start blooding the youngsters, at least they'll have a bit of spark about them.

If I was Man Utd manager I’d be playing Pogba all the time;-)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
His Bentley Continental GT.

But he leaves that in the players' car park.....
Hmm, what’s the security there like:???:

Just asking, for a friend , he’s a trained Bentley mechanic;)

Latest Threads