Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

????? Just basic human compassion. Not sure it makes any difference where one is from.

Why do you dislike Marcus Rashford campaigning to provide meals for starving children?
Because Man Utd have were comprehensively outplayed, as they have been many, many times this season, and they have to blame somebody, anybody.

@Rod924 if you genuinely believe that Rashford campaigning for hungry kids affected his performance yesterday, then you need to take your head for a wobble. You were out played by a team with a lot more passion and drive.

It is obvious to anyone who your weak links are, Rashford isn't one of them.

Oh and see ya'll in the Premiership next year :-D

MOT

LUFC Championship Winners 2019/2020

Last edited:
Because Man Utd have were comprehensively outplayed, as they have been many, many times this season, and they have to blame somebody, anybody.

@Rod924 if you genuinely believe that Rashford campaigning for hungry kids affected his performance yesterday, then you need to take your head for a wobble. You were out played by a team with a lot more passion and drive.

MOT

He’s bitter.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
????? Just basic human compassion. Not sure it makes any difference where one is from.

Why do you dislike Marcus Rashford campaigning to provide meals for starving children?

Why do you troll this thread?

FWIW, the lad is paid to play football and to my eye, I think post restart of the league, even with the *rule changes, his performances have not been of the same level.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer

MOT

Fahk me, the scum are now invaded the thread, though glad that your back in the prem after 16 years, just a same Forrest didn't make it too.

As for my head + wobble = get out of town. The lad needs to concentrate on football, end of.

Moral of the story :

1. Don't change a winning team - or perhaps don't change a winning formation.
2. That's been coming for a while. The defence don't like being pressed and struggle to move it forwards. Using five at the back just pushed the full backs into a place where they didn't want the ball, so it comes back and you get a gap between the mid and the forwards.

Nuff said about De Gea. He'll either get over this, or he'll get benched. I thought Bailly was actually the pick of the centre halves until McGuire nutted him. That boy has no luck. Wan Bissaka needs a rest, he looks tired, but short of playing Williams at RB or bringing in Dalot not many options. James needs a new season. Just looks lost at the minute. Pogba has noticeably started to do the strolling around thing again - media raving about him too soon. Rashers looked lively, just didn't get enough of the ball in the right places.

Huge game on Wednesday. Need all three and a decent GD to put pressure on Leicester. This stage of the season, not much the coaching staff can do except stress the need to keep passing at tempo. Slower we move it across the back, the easier to press on us.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
@Not a Boffin well put.

19 games unbeaten, hence my post yesterday before the game. Bad day at the office, even top of the table teams have them, as Watford can confirm.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

FWIW, the lad is paid to play football and to my eye, I think post restart of the league, even with the *rule changes, his performances have not been of the same level.
True, Martial has totally out shone him this season and Greenwood when fit (he was carrying an ankle injury yesterday) is by far a better finisher.
Now getting back to the match and Utds recent form, I read that Utds recent form whilst very good on paper during matches unbeaten they only played one club in the top half of the table. I have also noted that when we play other “top clubs” we struggle, thank gawd it’s West Ham on Wednesday.
If we don’t get into the top four and qualify for The Champions League then I’m sorry but after yesterday’s disaster of a semi final when Olle totally fecked up in his tactics then I say get rid, look at his record closely and it’s not that great, in fact I say feck it get rid anyway and get that chap from Italy who has been linked with Utd for quite some time, Max Allegri, FIVE times he’s won the Italian league, I can’t bare another year like this.

Last edited:

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC

Asking you a question about something you said = "trolling"? Calm down, snowflake.

Just so I'm clear: you think that Marcus Rashford's performance post-lockdown has been adversely affected by his campaigning for starving children, whilst he was on lockdown five weeks ago?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, damn those starving children. What an odd stance for you to take.

I hate Man Utd, but Marcus Rashford using his profile to force a government U-turn on an important issue was a very positive moment in a shite summer. You should be proud of the man.

Not to mention being conspicuously inclusive and non-racial about how he went about it and very impressive in his post-campaign victory interviews.

Worth any amount of pampered millionaires having an ostentatious pre-mtach grovel for social justice whilst accepting the gelt of oligarchs in kleptocracies and sovereign wealth funds from global centres of people trafficking and indentured labour.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Asking you a question about something you said = "trolling"? Calm down, snowflake.

Just so I'm clear: you think that Marcus Rashford's performance post-lockdown has been adversely affected by his campaigning for starving children, whilst he was on lockdown five weeks ago?

Why the fark would I bother typing it if I did not believe it to be the case? What I find most odd, is why it bothers you so?

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Why the fark would I bother typing it if I did not believe it to be the case? What I find most odd, is why it bothers you so?

Intrigued as to why you think it had any effect on his game.

I mean, everyone has been off for three months. He isn't quite on form? Must be down to the cheeky scamp poking his nose into politics. How very dare he. :)

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
True, Martial has totally out shone him this season and Greenwood when fit (he was carrying an ankle injury yesterday) is by far a better finisher.
Now getting back to the match and Utds recent form, I read that Utds recent form whilst very good on paper during matches unbeaten they only played one club in the top half of the table. I have also noted that when we play other “top clubs” we struggle, thank gawd it’s West Ham on Wednesday.
If we don’t get into the top four and qualify for The Champions League then I’m sorry but after yesterday’s disaster of a semi final when Olle totally fecked up in his tactics then I say get rid, look at his record closely and it’s not that great, in fact I say feck it get rid anyway and get that chap from Italy who has been linked with Utd for quite some time, Max Allegri, FIVE times he’s won the Italian league, I can’t bare another year like this.

This season we've played well against the top 4 teams, it's been the lower league teams that we threw points away. Since recommencing the *league, we have played really good football (not yesterday), which has made the dippers suddenly sit up; they WONT retain the league.

West Ham, always a bogey team for us as you know, but a must win. Hopefully, the Furlough Club will beat Chesea, meaning every chance of 3rd, which none of us could this possible in Dec.

I'm happy to stick with Ole Gouty, there is a plan. Plus we have this Magnifico Bastardos.
Screenshot_20200720-114949_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Intrigued as to why you think it had any effect on his game.

I mean, everyone has been off for three months. He isn't quite on form? Must be down to the cheeky scamp poking his nose into politics. How very dare he. :)

FFS, are you Cray-cray? (Copyright Slug)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This season we've played well against the top 4 teams, it's been the lower league teams that we threw points away. Since recommencing the *league, we have played really good football (not yesterday), which has made the dippers suddenly sit up; they WONT retain the league.

West Ham, always a bogey team for us as you know, but a must win. Hopefully, the Furlough Club will beat Chesea, meaning every chance of 3rd, which none of us could this possible in Dec.

I'm happy to stick with Ole Gouty, there is a plan. Plus we have this Magnifico Bastardos.
View attachment 491007
Excellent attitude by Fernandes in that quote. However I honestly don’t think Olle has the requisite nastiness or nouse to be a top manager.
He certainly Fecked up yesterday and his constant backing of Pogba makes me shake my head to this extent.:pissedoff:He was even backing De Gea instead of replying “we will deal with this on the training ground” or words to that effect.
I’m sorry but I have fond memories of Olle as a player but he wasn’t number one choice then and he shouldn’t be our number one choice going into next season, not when someone with the track record of Max Allegri is available.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
C'mon Gouty, cheer up lad. Monday pic, the iconic kit

Screenshot_20200720-115212_Samsung Internet.jpg