Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Has OGS rested Pogba etc with one eye on league position.
Possibly letting the FA Cup go in exchange for a CL place.
I bloody hope not! But I must say Chelsea are dominating at the moment. I fact i5s becoming embarrassing.
Good win for Spurs, Leicester have completely blown up recently and we are equal on goal difference with a game against West Ham in hand.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This Injury could be a blessing, at least Martial is on.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
******* De Gea the CNUT!
Piss off back to Spain and Olle, tell Sheffield Utd we want our keeper back.

jg505

Old-Salt
Oh fcukin deary me. Gotta feel for Romero, dropped despite playing in all the cup games up to now.

I'm assuming OGS has one eye on the CL and a top four place, what with 5 changes!!!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh fcukin deary me. Gotta feel for Romero, dropped despite playing in all the cup games up to now.

I'm assuming OGS has one eye on the CL and a top four place, what with 5 changes!!!
It’s still the biggest game of the season so far. The game against West Ham shouldn’t stretch any one. To interfere with a winning team in a game of this importance just shows Solskjaer hasn’t the qualifications for the job.
And as I type it’s 3 nil.
I think I’ll have to watch a bit of Frasier later to try and make me laugh.
This game has been an embarrassment since kick off.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Soooooooo, hows that all Manchester final everyone took for granted after the draw going for you all :) :) :)
:wave: I have nothing to say.

I’m surprised at that result. Going into this you lot had momentum and Chelsea had stuttered. You have some players that on paper are very good, but they manage some great cock ups - de gea & maquire this time.

Choking in the big games is not good.

Never mind, there’s always the Europa League. Enjoy your football while everybody else is resting for the next season

jg505

Old-Salt
It’s still the biggest game of the season so far. The game against West Ham shouldn’t stretch any one. To interfere with a winning team in a game of this importance just shows Solskjaer hasn’t the qualifications for the job.
I don't understand the mentality to change a winning team. Did he not learn anything from the Norwich game, where we just scrapped through.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hate being right!

Dave makes saves, sadly, it's time to move him on.

Pogba, needs selling too! His work rate is simply a bloody joke. We cant afford someone like him in our midfield for what, a sublime pass every 2nd or 3rd game.

Rashford needs to keep his conk out of politics too, harsh of me, maybe.

3 to 4 signings needed minimum. Henderson recalled and made number 1

Ole should have left the team as was, but that 1st 20 mins was a bit cringe to say the very least.

RBMK

War Hero
Pogba is an embarassment.

Watched him getting robbed in the MU half and then standing around looking bored.

Best thing would be for him to clear off to the continent here he can become the next Mario Balotelli.

jg505

Old-Salt
Hate being right!

Dave makes saves, sadly, it's time to move him on.

Pogba, needs selling too! His work rate is simply a bloody joke. We cant afford someone like him in our midfield for what, a sublime pass every 2nd or 3rd game.

3 to 4 signings needed minimum. Henderson recalled and made number 1

Ole should have left the team as was, but that 1st 20 mins was a bit cringe to say the very least.
Agree 100%.

De Gea has become a liability. Pogba doesn't put in the effort needed for the PL and I said the same to me old dad about Rashford and getting too involved with politics (albeit, it was a for a good cause).

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Yeah, damn those starving children. What an odd stance for you to take.

I hate Man Utd, but Marcus Rashford using his profile to force a government U-turn on an important issue was a very positive moment in a shite summer. You should be proud of the man.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yeah, damn those starving children. What an odd stance for you to take.

I hate Man Utd, but Marcus Rashford using his profile to force a government U-turn on an important issue was a very positive moment in a shite summer. You should be proud of the man.
How very skaus of you!

Latest Threads