Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Listening on the radio, so who was at fault? De Gea for a silly pass when he should have just cleared it or Pogba for yet again giving the ball away?
I would still like to see Pogba gone in the summer, I just don’t trust him and he will only start to sulk again in matches when things get tough.
Two very good sounding goals though for Utd, is MOTD on tonight?
Edited, bollocks, no MOTD.

Last edited:

jg505

War Hero
Some of De Gea's passes out of defence are just awful. Not saying he was at fault for the goal, and I know they like to keep possession, but sometimes you just gotta clear it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Late reply I know but think back a couple of seasons and De Gea was instrumental in keeping Utd out of a relegation battle. Probably the most on form player in the team at the time.
But not now, mores the pity.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Crowds a bit quiet in the second half, match gone off the boil?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Feckit!! Bollocks and poo. So close to third.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just looked at the remaining fixtures and there is a big one this week Sheffield v Leicester, now if Henderson keeps a clean sheet:numberone: And the last match in the league Leicester v Utd. That could be very interesting.
Very disappointing to lose two points like that, I hope Williams wasn’t concussed and just suffered a big cut, I just thought when Shaw went off, oh well Williams is a damn good replacement and bingo he goes off juried and we’re down to ten men.
Unbelievable.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Big match tomorrow FA Cup semi against Chelsea,I fancy our chances and recent head to head matches should give the lads confidence.
Looks like the bitte4s are going out against the mighty gunners, which is good, it would be a shame to have the first all Manchester FA Cup final with no fans present.
im going 3 - 1 Utd.

jg505

War Hero
Big match tomorrow FA Cup semi against Chelsea,I fancy our chances and recent head to head matches should give the lads confidence.
Looks like the bitte4s are going out against the mighty gunners, which is good, it would be a shame to have the first all Manchester FA Cup final with no fans present.
im going 3 - 1 Utd.
I see fat Frank is playing mind games with Utd's VAR decisions, hoping to buy some favour with the officials no doubt, fat chunt!!!!!

Great result for Arsenal, didn't see that coming.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I see fat Frank is playing mind games with Utd's VAR decisions, hoping to buy some favour with the officials no doubt, fat chunt!!!!!

Great result for Arsenal, didn't see that coming.
And I so do wish that the scousers give them a good thumping in midweek, it’s so close for that fourth spot in the league and it seems that we have been in fifth all year.

And I so do wish that the scousers give them a good thumping in midweek, it’s so close for that fourth spot in the league and it seems that we have been in fifth all year.

2-0 to Chelsea, it’s already been decided.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
2-0 to Chelsea, it’s already been decided.
Well in that case it’s a win win :biggrin: . Utd have to beat Leicester in the last match of the PL, now that will be a decider and worth more than a few bob to the winners.

Well in that case it’s a win win :biggrin: . Utd have to beat Leicester in the last match of the PL, now that will be a decider and worth more than a few bob to the winners.

You‘ll buckle under the pressure.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Spurs winning 3 Nil = level now on GD.

Another Spurs goal without reply will see us go 4th

Bricking it for the match, just have that feeling that the Rentboys will get one over on us, obvs hope not.

wheel

LE
Spurs winning 3 Nil = level now on GD.

Another Spurs goal without reply will see us go 4th

Bricking it for the match, just have that feeling that the Rentboys will get one over on us, obvs hope not.
Fat Frank has put a good team together despite him being unable to bring any players in at the start of his tenure.

Lets give Chelsea their 4th shoeing off us this season. And nick their Champions League spot. I want them hating us even more than they hate West Ham, Spurs or Millwall.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No Pogba in the starting line up, he is amongst the subs though. Greenwood on the bench as well with a bruised ankle so a rare start for James who hasn’t been in the best of form for a long time now.
Man Utd
  • 1de Gea
  • 2Lindelöf
  • 5Maguire
  • 3Bailly
  • 29Wan-Bissaka
  • 17Fred
  • 31Matic
  • 53Williams
  • 18Bruno Fernandes
  • 21James
  • 10Rashford
Glad to see Williams is fit but I must confess to been a bit worried with a midfield that has Fred and James in it.
Are we playing five at the back ffs? This is a dodgy line up, for such a big game we should be playing our strongest team, I’m not as confident now.