LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well bugger me sideways I didn’t even know Utd were playing but I’ve seen the goal and heard the rant by Roy Keane and I must admit Keane is right, De Gea yet again at fault. He then produces a great “save for the cameras“, but bloody hell we must get rid of this keeper and get Henderson back from Sheffield for the start of next season, De Gea is a bloody liability.

Well bugger me sideways I didn’t even know Utd were playing but I’ve seen the goal and heard the rant by Roy Keane and I must admit Keane is right, De Gea yet again at fault. He then produces a great “save for the cameras“, but bloody hell we must get rid of this keeper and get Henderson back from Sheffield for the start of next season, De Gea is a bloody liability.
No one is going to pay De Geas wages so he's not moving. Whilst you're paying that wage no one is supplanting him between the sticks.

Catch 22.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No one is going to pay De Geas wages so he's not moving. Whilst you're paying that wage no one is supplanting him between the sticks.

Catch 22.
You are probably right, stuck with Pogba and De Gea, oh well when is the cricket starting?

Pinch Kaspar from Leicester.
De Gea is past his best now, he's served the club well, but times move on. We need a younger sharper keeper.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
De Gea is past his best now, he's served the club well, but times move on. We need a younger sharper keeper.
I like the thought of that but I also like Henderson.
I don’t think Kasper has any intention of leaving Leicester and following in his dads footsteps.

Fifty Million down the drain. Tony Martial scores again. Looking pretty good at times in what should be a tricky game.

haggler

War Hero
Fernandes is having a similar impact to Cantona in 93
Greenwood can finish as well. De gea is a liability at the moment though

Greenwood was superb today.
Fernandez is exceptional and is bringing the best out of Paul Pogba.
De Gea, still a good keeper but he's past his best now.

Ighalo. They need to get him as a permanent part of the team ASAP.

Things are starting to look good at Old Trafford at long last.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
My goodness, gracious me! What a signing Bruno is. And it's clearly rubbing off on his team mates, and, Pogba. 4 goals midweek and 5 today.

Let's hope Woowar doesn't let us down regarding signings! Let's get them done nice and early.

Could do with a Palace come back now and a Watford win for a great day.

Brilliant going forward. Sloppy at the back today. Surprised he took Lindelof off at half time when McGuire was the one looking dodgy. Can't blame Bailly for the pen, very harsh and he looked pretty good the rest of the half. Shame Mase didn't get a header.....

He‘d be foolish to go to utd. He’s not as good as his dad (let’s face it, few are) yet he’ll always be compared to him. He’s loved at Leicester, that won’t be be the same at Utd.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A rather shocking defeat for Leicester yesterday and one which leaves the door open for Utd.
If and it’s a medium sized If Utd beat Southampton tonight then it’s a top four position for us going into the last few games, who would have thought that a few months back? I admit I didn't see it coming.
Leicester really have stumbled recently and poor Kasper had a mare, made De Gear look positively world class so he did, and all this after going 1 up.

Come on Utd take full advantage and stuff The Saints, my prediction? I’m staying quiet.

PS. Surprise of the day the bitters are free to play in Europe after successfully appealing their ban and their fine has been slashed as well. Oh well.

Last edited:

jg505

Old-Salt
Yeah Leicester had a shocking 2nd half. I'm not getting too excited but a top 3 finish is now in our own hands.

As for keepers, if we can keep Henderson sweet, he'll return to Utd and be our new no 1.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah Leicester had a shocking 2nd half. I'm not getting too excited but a top 3 finish is now in our own hands.

As for keepers, if we can keep Henderson sweet, he'll return to Utd and be our new no 1.
I think Henderson looks like a great keeper and we really should be looking to the future next season with him starting as our number 1.
If he was playing for Utd he would be Englands keeper ahead of the Everton keeper whose name I have forgotten.

Southampton tonight.
Fingers crossed the defence is switched on tonight.

Pogba is a totally different person on the pitch recently playing alongside Fernandes. Hopefully OGS puts out a very attacking side that can keep Southampton pinned back in their half.

wheel

LE
You are probably right, stuck with Pogba and De Gea, oh well when is the cricket starting?
Late reply I know but think back a couple of seasons and De Gea was instrumental in keeping Utd out of a relegation battle. Probably the most on form player in the team at the time.

wheel

LE
Southampton tonight.
Fingers crossed the defence is switched on tonight.

Pogba is a totally different person on the pitch recently playing alongside Fernandes. Hopefully OGS puts out a very attacking side that can keep Southampton pinned back in their half.
Oops Pogba messed that one up no way De Gea was reaching it.

Latest Threads