Manchester United FC

jg505

Clanker
Keane’s favourite place for getting a good thumping in Nottingham was Yates, just off slab square.

And if you want proof his middle name is Maurice.
[/QUOTE
Ha ha, fcuk me, you've googled his middle name. All I'll say is that, for a decade, he kept all other noisy twats in their place. Can I ask, are you a LFC fan, cos, despite, trying a number of different chat sites, you fcukin annoying cnuts seem to get every where.

Now seriously, a little like Dingerr, you're village is missing you....fcukin idiot.
You seem very angry. Chill out fella.

Do you need some assistance with the quote function?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Time out lads. There’s a match on tonight.

The mighty Utd?

Oxford Utd.

I remember them in top flight football.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Ive no issue with his football skills, but his ability as a decent human being is lacking.
Like most footballers would probably be a CRO and bar, but then again I’ve heard stories about Stevie G, and to be honest Dingerr I don’t care much for very old stories.

jg505

Clanker
Luckily for yours, you seem to have stayed put.
Ha ha, more than happy to meet up and sort out
Dingerr, I'm the complete o
Dingerr, I'm the complete opposite. I've supported Utd for 48 yrs, even watched George Best at OT. Over the years, I've mellowed and actually come to respect great football. In the 70s and 80s LFC were untouchable. Now, City have taken it up a notch but this LFC team could take it even further. They could go, not only undefeated, but could win 37 out of 38 games......that is quite remarkable.

Don't get me wrong. I'm from Manchester, and red through and through, but I will always argue my point. The whole 4th place PL/FA cup didn't deserve the shit it got? But I understand, I'm a new guy and, even worse, ex RAF.

I hope to have many disagreements with you in the future, but always respectful.

Best, John.

Whether that's true or not, it does sort of highlight what United have been missing for a while now, and that is players that an opposition look at and go "I don't fancy pissing him off". Be that because of their physical presence or their skills, it is a fantastically useful thing to have. Arguably since Ferdinand and Vidic left, we've not had a player that could cause an opposition player to really have to question themselves.
I think the physical side of the game has moved on and the more robust players wouldn’t survive now.

Does there have to be a point? It’s a little humour, I know it’s grim up north, but smile you miserable bugger - Utd might win the cup this year.

(I never said which United)

jg505

Clanker
Does there have to be a point? It’s a little humour, I know it’s grim up north, but smile you miserable bugger - Utd might win the cup this year.

Sorry mucka, still finding my feet in this site. Honestly, I'll never go out of my way to piss people off, but will always defend my corner.........TBH, I'm from Warrington.:)

(I never said which United)

Ha ha, more than happy to meet up and sort out
Dingerr, I'm the complete o
Dingerr, I'm the complete opposite. I've supported Utd for 48 yrs, even watched George Best at OT. Over the years, I've mellowed and actually come to respect great football. In the 70s and 80s LFC were untouchable. Now, City have taken it up a notch but this LFC team could take it even further. They could go, not only undefeated, but could win 37 out of 38 games......that is quite remarkable.

Don't get me wrong. I'm from Manchester, and red through and through, but I will always argue my point. The whole 4th place PL/FA cup didn't deserve the shit it got? But I understand, I'm a new guy and, even worse, ex RAF.

I hope to have many disagreements with you in the future, but always respectful.

Best, John.
Now who is being a "keyboard warrior".....

No perhaps your suggestion shouldn't have been dismissed so readily, however it stems from the fact that extra games for clubs is something that just doesn't seem likely, due to the opposition clubs will certainly bring. I personally like the idea, but after it was suggested that a 39th game be played a few years ago, it caused no end of problems for Scudamore.

TBH, I'm from Warrington.:)
Then I must apologise, I should know better than to mock the afflicted ;-)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
0-0 at HT but looking at the stats its been Liverpool all the way.
Hopefully Shrewsbury will have a rocket up their collective arses and come out a bit in the second half.

I think the physical side of the game has moved on and the more robust players wouldn’t survive now.
Yeah I think you're probably right. It's a shame really, as despite him being a huge pain in the arse, a player like Drogba really thrived in a physical battle with a player like Vidic, who also loved that, and played well in those situations.

0-0 at HT but looking at the stats its been Liverpool all the way.
Hopefully Shrewsbury will have a rocket up their collective arses and come out a bit in the second half.
Shrewsbury seem too timid for me. Those youngsters are getting too much time and space on the ball, which is unusual for Shrewsbury to allow this season.

You’ve got Derby next, I never thought I’d say this, but I hope Man U stuff the sheepshaggers.

Latest Threads