Manchester United FC

Tranmere are in with a shout, home advantage, confidence high, Man U having problems on and off the pitch.

I’ll go for 2-1 Tranmere.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Tranmere are in with a shout, home advantage, confidence high, Man U having problems on and off the pitch.

I’ll go for 2-1 Tranmere.
Why not? They beat an in form Watford. Saying that I don’t know what line up Watford put out but that is just the result that makes the cup what it is.
Solskjaer can’t afford to tit about and throw too many of our unknown players in, mind you I sincerely hope Fred and Lurch are not playing.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
No ones arguing with you, it’s just funny watching the fair weather supporter Rod924 spitting feathers trying to divert attention away from the troubles of your team.
'Fair weather' really? Please supply evidence of how you've arrived at such a conclusion? Oh, ta for tagging me in on your 2nd favourite thread, but I simply can't enter that schoite hole, let alone post on it.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
25 Jan and where's Bruno? Where's this mythical DoF Neil Cuntish spouted prior to the vermin match? Where are any bloody signings to help the squad?

And the Saudi take over talks: well I nearly spat me pint out when a Twatter alert popped up from Talkschoite tonight stating Newcastle United are on the verge of a 320M buy out by the Saudi's! Happening next week apparently.

Tranmere's tomorrow, Massives Wednesday. I'll go for a draw tomorrow, defeat Wednesday.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What league are Tranmere in? We look fooking smashing super in this match.:grin:

ps, nothing wrong with the pitch:slow:

Tranmere are league 1 (bottom)

I'm not going to read anything at all into the outcome of this match. I'm disappointed we didn't play more youth (gomes, chong etc) and the pitch state is worrisome as it'll be easy to twist an ankle or go down.

Lingard scored a goal which means he'll get a new contract :(

The rumour is that Manchester United are looking to sign the Tranmere groundsman
Even I would call that a bit of a stretch, Tranmere’s only been back in the league for a year and a half. Not sure their groundsman is ready to manage a club quite as big as Manchester United :)

Jones....

scored?

in the correct goal?

'Fair weather' really? Please supply evidence of how you've arrived at such a conclusion? Oh, ta for tagging me in on your 2nd favourite thread, but I simply can't enter that schoite hole, let alone post on it.
Stop greetin’

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Jones....

scored?

in the correct goal?
Yes a looping header from a corner, Tranmere had a short arse on the line and it went over his head and under the bar.
And now its FIVE, Martial.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice to see some of our squad have found their natural league level :)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Why has he played a full squad? Are you struggling with injuries?
I think you can delete “with injuries” from your post.

I think you can delete “with injuries” from your post.
you could replace "struggling" with "collapsing drasticallly into ruin"

Latest Threads