Manchester United FC

I was referring to you thinking your team is doing super duper well because they only lost 2-0 to Liverpool.

Are they still doing super duper well because they only lost 2-0 to Burnley?

You‘re only 4 points from 14th.
Ah I see. Except I never said we were doing "super duper well" - I simply said that the team didn't fold and showed some fight on Sunday. Clearly you were out Grannystabbing when they did English comprehension at school.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
We've got the lowest points total since 1990. We have a "make or break" FA Cup tie imminently. The fans are unhappy and want to sack the CEO and/or the manager. We have an expensively assembled squad with some that just have to go. The Mickeys are going to win the league and we're mid table.

Remind anyone of any year in particular?
86?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Theoretically any team with less than 42 points is still in the relegation battle, so that includes everyone from 5th downwards. I know it isn't going to happen, but I have never seen such a wide margin of points difference as this before. So full credit to Brendan Rodgers and Herr Klopp.
A lot of the scouse slag off Brenda Rogers yet Leicester have scored more goals in the league now than they had at this stage in the year they won the league.
And don’t forget they sold the best defender in the land to Utd and are still embarrassing us. See what can be done with a good manager and a good board, take note Glaziers and feck that useless twat Woodwood off out of it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
We've got the lowest points total since 1990. We have a "make or break" FA Cup tie imminently. The fans are unhappy and want to sack the CEO and/or the manager. We have an expensively assembled squad with some that just have to go. The Mickeys are going to win the league and we're mid table.

Remind anyone of any year in particular?
91?
Look I’m not looking anything up on the net so give me some slack here.

A lot of the scouse slag off Brenda Rogers yet Leicester have scored more goals in the league now than they had at this stage in the year they won the league.
And don’t forget they sold the best defender in the land to Utd and are still embarrassing us. See what can be done with a good manager and a good board, take note Glaziers and feck that useless twat Woodwood off out of it.
Rodgers is tactically one dimensional, once he’s sussed out Leicester won’t do so well. It didn’t matter so much at Celtic because of their out and out dominance

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Rodgers is tactically one dimensional, once he’s sussed out Leicester won’t do so well. It didn’t matter so much at Celtic because of their out and out dominance
Well they are still doing better than most in the PL and a lot better than us. I’ll watch with interest as to how they perform next season.

:) :) :) :) :)

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I hope you keep him in the chair. A) I quite like Ole, and B) he will never, ever get you back to the top.

Do you seriously think Klopp could make this squad play any better? Didn't Klopp come 7th in the league in his 2nd season (may have been 1st)? The season he to the team up to the away fans to bow at drawing to West Brom?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Did you see his post match interview? Would you really trust him to spend £500million on players and do you honestly think he would then turn this shambolic side into a title winning team? Honestly no, he won’t ever get us into the top three.
Both Woodward and Solskjaer must go.

Respect your opinion, but I'll back ole. His budget will be 50 million net..

And woodwank was absent from last night's game. Shockingly on sky sports, inter or AC rejected a bid from Utd for Verati.....and come 31 Jan Ole will be paraded to come out with ' we tried to get deals over the line, but .........

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Do you seriously think Klopp could make this squad play any better?
In terms of immediate improvement the day he walked in, through masterful tactical deployment? Dunno, probably not, although I note how many players say they would love to play for him.

But he would improve most players, get the most out of their potential, and get the best out of the squad over time. And not just the young ones.

How many managers could have got e.g. Henderson and Wijnaldum performing at their current level? They have improved vastly under Jurgen. Many wrote them off as squad players or bang average, a couple of years ago. Now look at them.

Do you think Klopp would help your players improve, and motivate them to achieve their potential?

Wow listening to you guys and reading the articles it would seem that you are totally done and mass suicide is the only answer. Certainly not a good game but you are in 5th place with Chelsea not that far above. Take out the wild card of Leicester (again) and Liverpool’s total domination you aren’t that far down the table. Three quarters of the league aren’t in such a lofty position.

TamH70

MIA
Wow listening to you guys and reading the articles it would seem that you are totally done and mass suicide is the only answer. Certainly not a good game but you are in 5th place with Chelsea not that far above. Take out the wild card of Leicester (again) and Liverpool’s total domination you aren’t that far down the table. Three quarters of the league aren’t in such a lofty position.
Indeed. Arsenal would PAY to be in as crappy a position as Manchester United are at the moment.

Do you seriously think Klopp could make this squad play any better? Didn't Klopp come 7th in the league in his 2nd season (may have been 1st)? The season he to the team up to the away fans to bow at drawing to West Brom?
It was at home, 13 Dec 2015 in front of the Koop and I am delighted he done it. He showed in that act, that he was at one with the crowd and that the team are in it together.

Hopefully they will do it again if we win the league :)

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
It was at home, 13 Dec 2015 in front of the Koop and I am delighted he done it. He showed in that act, that he was at one with the crowd and that the team are in it together.

Hopefully they will do it again if we win the league :)
Maybe they should try it. Look where it has taken us

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
They need people in the stadium at the end of the game first ^~
Your club has a new bloody lean to and a max capacity of 50k?

Other than 75k, points to note:

If it rids the Prawn sarnie lot, good
If it rids JCL crowd, good
The stadium has had zero investment since the gimps took over.
We will always be richer than ewes
We will always be more adored than ewes
We will never do a bow in front of the Stretford End for drawing with West fecking Brom

C'MON THE WOLVES

Latest Threads