Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Has Ole found a clue @Gout Man?
It’s either that or he’s had a kick *********** by Fergie.

Truly can’t understand why they haven’t played like this earlier in the season.

The online commentary is interesting, you’d think it was League Two Scunthorpe United beating City with words such as “shocked” and “stunned” being used repeatedly.

Well.
The neighbours have always been a loud chavvy type lot, with their fake Coventry City shirts and dodgy financial doings that would make Del Boy blush.
Just a mere flash in the pan as we undertake renovation work.

Jolly good; if you guys hold out, you'll be up to 5th, only 8 points shy of City and 5 shy of a Champions' League spot. Still 22 points off the pace at the top, but got to start somewhere.

Beating City at theirs must be a special kind of happy for you guys.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And the big question - can they play like it consistently?
It awaits to be seen. Best matches I’ve seen this season and it looks like we are building for the future without that waste of space and a shirt Pogba.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Jolly good; if you guys hold out, you'll be up to 5th, only 8 points shy of City and 5 shy of a Champions' League spot. Still 22
points off the pace at the top, but got to start somewhere.

Beating City at theirs must be a special kind of happy for you guys.
If only I drank. I’d have a nice bottle of beer now but I’ll stick to a lemonade:omfg:
Now whose up next?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's all gone very quiet in the Sky blue end. :rofl:
They showed their true colours today pelting Fred with gawd knows what throwing bottles and other items on the pitch as he was trying to take a corner.
Still it’s The Moss Side Posse what do you expect?

*very quietly hums "ole's at the wheel"*

Not going to get my hopes up too high, there's plenty of room for improvement.

I want to see OGS start blooding the youngsters who are coming through. Give them the hunger for the shirt and a place in the first team.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I believe they have a trip to Dinamo Zagreb and then Arsenal away. Go Gooners! :)
Play the kids at Zagreb and bring on the Gooners I say.:grin:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I want to see OGS start blooding the youngsters who are coming through. Give them the hunger for the shirt and a place in the first team.
It looks like Martial has had a kick ***********. That’s what these so called stars need a reminder that if they don’t play to their full potential then someone else will. Even Fred has come on and McTomminay, brilliant, wh9 would have thought?

The online commentary is interesting, you’d think it was League Two Scunthorpe United beating City with words such as “shocked” and “stunned” being used repeatedly.
In that first half they were ecstatic, and sounded like they were wanking each other off at the second goal.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
It's amazing how soiled one feels when wanting Manchester United to win.

Latest Threads