Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Utd are playing well, thought we’d be at least two down by now.:pissedoff:

Arsenal are being tonked by Wolves, upto fifth, level on points with Chelsea beckons, if you don’t bottle it. ;-)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I feared a repeat of the 6 -1 disaster TBH. Don't see the game ending 11 v 11 either.
So did I but City just don’t seem to be the team they were before Christmas.
They are certainly not scoring for fun anymore and I can see this ending in a 0-0.
Me thinks the scousers are getting really moist watching this.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
If you win, you're level on points with Chelsea for 4th place.

Once upon a time, that might have been incentive for you to desire a win. Funny how your priorities change, eh?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
If we fail to qualify for the CL then the likes of Pogba may just to want feck off, which will be a bonus.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Get in!
De Gea showing plenty of room at the near post.
Nearly 2.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Lingaard showing what a class act he is.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This has to be Kompany’s last season surely.
If City go on and win the PL, I wonder, how much will it take to persuade Van-Dyke to move to City.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And now it is indeed 2.
De Gea is getting worse and worse, honestly he needs to be dropped for the rest of the season and Grant given a run out.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't think so. We were 7 points clear when we had to play City. (The only game we've lost all season...)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Still 7 points is 7 points. Never mind, always next year.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Pogba is a useless lump
Well I have been saying that since he joined us. And let’s not forget our star signing in the summer Fred. He was going to allow Pogba the freedom of the pitch and bring out the sheer quality of the top class footballer and superstar that is indeed Paul Pogba.
Unfortunately.........

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just look at the expression on Martians face!
He can’t believe that he has got to get a bit hot and sweaty. How dare he be used as a sub with only ten minutes left.
Attitude like that that sums up this bunch of players!