Manchester United FC

I’m surprised by your defeatist attitude, you have the players and with OSG the right attitude to drag yourself into contention. I think you can beat Barca, Chelsea is yours to lose and Man Shitty could go either way.

That said Arsenal have the easiest run in and it’s all in their hands. You’ll be hoping for a Watford win tonight.
It’s not so much defeatist, it’s more of being realistic. A few months ago or so after we managed to beat Arsenal and Chelsea away in the cup I was on top of the footballing world. I not only counted my chickens but had them plucked and ready for the oven. We were only a point or two behind Spurs, challenging for third and in the quarter final of the cup, we beat PSG and things were looking rosy.
However since then the players have taken a bit of a down turn, not only have the results gone a bit south, getting knocked out of the cup by Wolves, but the play in general has gone back to a similar style they played under Mourinho.
We were quite lucky against West Ham, great save by De Gea and a shot that nearly broke the bar.
No I think it’s 6th for us, that’s what I said before the season started, I shouldn’t have got all excited, but I suppose that’s why we like football.
Can’t see you losing the league now, City have to win all their games, a draw in any game and that’s it because looking at your run in if you blow it now it be the worse bottle job in history.

looking at your run in if you blow it now it be the worse bottle job in history.
What a silly thing to say.

Wolves have beaten Spurs, United and Chelsea, drawn with City.

Newcastle have beaten City.

We have to win every game, and hope that someone can take points off City. To claim any other outcome as a "bottle job" by Liverpool is just a desperate attempt to score points off the only club competing with the biggest club in Manchester

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What a silly thing to say.

Wolves have beaten Spurs, United and Chelsea, drawn with City.

Newcastle have beaten City.

We have to win every game, and hope that someone can take points off City. To claim any other outcome as a "bottle job" by Liverpool is just a desperate attempt to score points off the only club competing with the biggest club in Manchester

So you are already planning on finishing second?
Come on with the run in you have compared to City you should walk it.

Can’t see you losing the league now, City have to win all their games, a draw in any game and that’s it because looking at your run in if you blow it now it be the worse bottle job in history.
Ahhh so that’s the narrative ^~

Potentially the first team in history to get over 90 points (if we do) and not win the league, and we will have “bottled” it :) :) :)

Ahhh so that’s the narrative ^~

Potentially the first team in history to get over 90 points (if we do) and not win the league, and we will have “bottled” it :) :) :)
Well come on what a position to be in, you are certainly playing down your chances of winning it. I’m saying it’s yours for the taking.

Ok I’ll change it from bottling it to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
But come on, just look at your remaining fixtures compared to the bitters, you must surely think that you are favourites now. I’d have the bunting at the ready if I were you.

Well come on what a position to be in, you are certainly playing down your chances of winning it. I’m saying it’s yours for the taking.

Ok I’ll change it from bottling it to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
But come on, just look at your remaining fixtures compared to the bitters, you must surely think that you are favourites now. I’d have the bunting at the ready if I were you.
I'm saying 4th place is yours for the taking, and United are bottlers if they don't achieve it.

I mean, I don't have any objective facts or numbers to back that up. But apparently that isn't relevant

I'm saying 4th place is yours for the taking, and United are bottlers if they don't achieve it.

I mean, I don't have any objective facts or numbers to back that up. But apparently that isn't relevant

Have you seen the table and our fixtures? Thought not.

Have you seen the table and our fixtures? Thought not.
Yeah, that's kind of my point.

Look at the table and the points total, and you'll see how silly it is to make your own claims.

Who wins the title will be decided by whether anyone can take points off City. Even if Liverpool win all our remaining fixtures 10-0.

Yeah, that's kind of my point.

Look at the table and the points total, and you'll see how silly it is to make your own claims.

Who wins the title will be decided by whether anyone can take points off City. Even if Liverpool win all our remaining fixtures 10-0.

And I’m just saying that you have a far easier run in than City and have points in the bag.
After all as the saying goes, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

if you blow it now it be the worse bottle job in history.
To be fair, that's not "just" what you were saying. You were saying categorically that if Liverpool do not now win the title it will be the worst bottle job in history. That was palpable nonsense.

The truth is, as @CRmeansCeilingReached pointed out, that it is out of Liverpool's hands. Even if they win all their remaining games 10-0 it may not be enough because it is in City's hands - if City win all their games there is nothing that Liverpool can do about it. Hardly a "bottle job". Especially if Liverpool were to finish second on 97 points.

To be fair, that's not "just" what you were saying. You were saying categorically that if Liverpool do not now win the title it will be the worst bottle job in history. That was palpable nonsense.

The truth is, as @CRmeansCeilingReached pointed out, that it is out of Liverpool's hands. Even if they win all their remaining games 10-0 it may not be enough because it is in City's hands - if City win all their games there is nothing that Liverpool can do about it. Hardly a "bottle job". Especially if Liverpool were to finish second on 97 points.
Ok, maybe if Liverpool lose against Huddersfield or Cardiff and City draw against Spurs, then can I call it a bottle job?

I hope you win, Liverpool beating you in the semis all the more sweeter.

Last edited:
This VAR is ok isn’t it?

Good call from the ref thanks to VAR. It wasn`t a penalty at all.