Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
May I just say , a better team than us would have fcuking dismantled Man U by half time yesterday, we spunked enough chances to have been 4 up at half time..
Well you should have deffinatly had a penalty that’s for sure. If that had been awarded and you went three up then who knows what would have happened.
Utds and Jose’s test will be against Chelsea, Juventus and then I think it’s City, IF and by feck it’s a big IF Utd get two wins and a draw from any of the above then his job is safe and I’m the next Pope.
We just have to wait, bloody international breaks spoil all the fun.

Utds and Jose’s test will be against Chelsea, Juventus and then I think it’s City, IF and by feck it’s a big IF Utd get two wins and a draw from any of the above then his job is safe and I’m the next Pope.
I think you should be chuffed if you manage only two losses and a draw ;)

City and Chelsea are playing really good football, and could tear you apart. You won't get away unscathed if you play a makeshift defence against either of them.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think you should be chuffed if you manage only two losses and a draw ;)

City and Chelsea are playing really good football, and could tear you apart. You won't get away unscathed if you play a makeshift defence against either of them.
True, I'm not going to argue with that. I just Hope Jones is injured for those matches if he is anywhere near the pitch for those matches then all hope is gone.

Well you should have deffinatly had a penalty that’s for sure. If that had been awarded and you went three up then who knows what would have happened.
We just have to wait, bloody international breaks spoil all the fun.
Seems to be a feature for a while now, blatant penaltys being turned down, we haven't had a premiership opponent sent off against us since I think its 2010..

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Bollocks and treble bollocks. I thought we had the three points there.
Christ if Utd played like that every match we’d be top, alas Martial only plays like that once in a blue moon.
Oh well a bonus point because I wasn’t expecting anything from that game but I was more pleased with the performance than the result.

Wasn't Jose's fault entirely. Iaanni (or whatever) said something to him. Apparently, he's already apologised.
Pity José didn't get to plant the fúcker.

I'd have taken a draw before the game which I expected to be a defeat., but now it feels like two points dropped. At least United are playing football at last.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So what’s your thoughts on all this talk of the Arabs sniffing around Utd?
Rumours are pretty rife and talk about he other side of the pond is that the Glaziers will be “asked to listen”.
Personally I hope it’s all talk and it comes to nothing, the Glaziers have taken money out there is no doubt about that but nobody can aregue about them not interfering and Fergie managed to win a lot with them and who knows what the future holds but as for Arab? You can stick it is my answer.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I can see why Juventus sold Pogba, giving the ball away and just been lazy in the middle. They didn’t miss him and have gone from strength to strength. The quality from United in the first half was non existent and in the second half try as they might there is just no outstanding individual, at this level we are sorely lacking.

David de Gea: Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho 'not confident' over new deal for keeper

I haven't been confident about keeping De Gea all season. There's a few games where he appears to have given up making too huge an effort when the 10 blokes in front of him are playing like a pub team. The ONLY way I think he'd stay is if he sees that defense shored up and playing well.

Frankly, I think he'll be gone at the end of the season and that Mourinho will follow him.

I can see why Juventus sold Pogba, giving the ball away and just been lazy in the middle. They didn’t miss him and have gone from strength to strength. The quality from United in the first half was non existent and in the second half try as they might there is just no outstanding individual, at this level we are sorely lacking.
Pogba is bloody frustrating. He's bloody talented and can put passes together which rip apart other teams, he can juggle the ball through opponents and draw in fouls....

then he has games where he doesn't really bother playing. I think those are the games where he sees the others around him playing poorly and thinks "why should I bother" (in ffroggy language of course)

I see MUFC had to deny rumours of Ibra returning. Part of me thinks we should have kept hold of him to allow Lukaku time to rest and ponder his future, but then I look at Rashford, Martial and Sanchez and wonder why we should need him.

[QUOTE="Gout Man, post: 8869590, member: 72601"]I can see why Juventus sold Pogba, giving the ball away and just been lazy in the middle. They didn’t miss him and have gone from strength to strength. The quality from United in the first half was non existent and in the second half try as they might there is just no outstanding individual, at this level we are sorely lacking.[/QUOTE]

Errrr because some Lumpheads thought he was worth £89 million.

David de Gea: Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho 'not confident' over new deal for keeper

I haven't been confident about keeping De Gea all season. There's a few games where he appears to have given up making too huge an effort when the 10 blokes in front of him are playing like a pub team. The ONLY way I think he'd stay is if he sees that defense shored up and playing well.

Frankly, I think he'll be gone at the end of the season and that Mourinho will follow him.
Still can't believe Real Madrid weren't in for him in the summer. Don't think you'd have been able to keep him if they'd come in with a silly bid for him.