Manchester United FC

You'd rather have Klopp than trophies? Good lord you are use to losing aren't you.
I'd rather have Klopp than the Portuguese Pulis. We're going in the right direction, we're playing brilliant football and we have a manager that the players would die for. You have one that throws players under the bus at the first opportunity and has you playing some of the worst football I've ever seen.

If you're enjoying that then fair play to you. I'd hate it though.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Scholes summed it up better:

“It shows how far Manchester United have fallen when our whole season rests on Liverpool losing.” - Paul Scholes.
Fallen? See league table and compare trophies won in past three seasons.
This season however both Utd and Liverpool finished with nothing, but there's always next season.
As I said a week or so ago, getting to a final means nothing unless you win it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd rather have Klopp than the Portuguese Pulis. We're going in the right direction, we're playing brilliant football and we have a manager that the players would die for. You have one that throws players under the bus at the first opportunity and has you playing some of the worst football I've ever seen.

Not saying I'm enjoying it, read my posts but I'd rather have our record over the last few years than yours. And if Jose is a Portuguese Pulis then what does that make Klopp? A Pardew, he liked a celebration or two on the touch line but ended up losing. Klopp is nothing but a showman and he'll probably leave in two seasons with nothing more than an empty trophy cabinet.
Mind you given his record I'll be happy if he stays for at least five.

neville is trying his hand at poetry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Scholes summed it up better:

“It shows how far Manchester United have fallen when our whole season rests on Liverpool losing.” - Paul Scholes.
our poor season was still better than Liverpool's

don't feel down though caarps, at least you get to say '6 times la'.......the number of cup finals herr klopp has lost in a row

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

don't feel down though caarps, at least you get to say '6 times la'.......the number of cup finals herr klopp has lost in a row

That's an impressive record, takes some going that.

You'd rather have Klopp than trophies? Good lord you are use to losing aren't you.

the right direction? you barely scraped the champs league places and have lost another cup final

meanwhile your team looks short on ideas once fatigue kicks in and salah is misfiring. you've peaked under klopp and are going nowhere unless you drop the bridesmaid

talking about throwing players under the bus, it was a bad stuff that it was the Madrid players who were consoling karius and not his own team mates

I don’t feel down, fantastic night with family friends, great morning reading the bile from bluenoses and mancs. Paul Scholes has a point it seems :)

I don’t feel down, fantastic night with family friends, great morning reading the bile from bluenoses and mancs. Paul Scholes has a point it seems :)
nice to see you keep a stiff upper lip after another trophyless season.

I see the cycle has started. apparently some players who havn' t signed yet are going to win them the league, while 'calamity James' players are now world beaters (despite being completely outplayed last night)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Ahem, so I see, I'll pop back into the kitchen and have another coffee.
Shall we call a truce now and unite behind England in the upcoming World Cup?
Well at least we will be confident of our predictions and none of us will be disappointed.

Ahem, so I see, I'll pop back into the kitchen and have another coffee.
Shall we call a truce now and unite behind England in the upcoming World Cup?
Well at least we will be confident of our predictions and none of us will be disappointed.
I'm just getting a bit of payback after their myopic banter last week, seems they counted their chickens before they hatched

I've run out of barbs now ;-)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm just getting a bit of payback after their myopic banter last week, seems they counted their chickens before they hatched

I've run out of barbs now ;-)

Fun while it lasted......

First is first, everything else is last. United lost to Chelsea last week and my giveafuckometer barely registered.

I have had the privilege to watch us play some great football this year and hope we can do the same next. I also had the privilege of seeing city play some of the best football in my lifetime and break the 100 points barrier.

We got to a European cup final, some supporters of some clubs will never get that privilege. I had a great party with my friends and family that went into the early hours.

Madrid are a fantastic club and proved it again, Bale scored a fantastic goal that is worthy of winning any cup final. We give it a go but they were better. A young lad made a couple of howlers, hopefully he can recover and have a long and successful career.

You can only be dissapointed if you have a passion and I am really dissapointed, but that’s football.

Life is good because, the suns shinning, the birds are singing and I am not filled with hatred and bile and in a couple of months the journey starts again and I can’t f*cking wait.

I love my club and I love my manager, if he remains a bridesmaid, well that’s life, but he is all right in my book.

Have a great summer and I will see you next season ^~

First is first, everything else is last. United lost to Chelsea last week and my giveafuckometer barely registered.

I have had the privilege to watch us play some great football this year and hope we can do the same next. I also had the privilege of seeing city play some of the best football in my lifetime and break the 100 points barrier.

We got to a European cup final, some supporters of some clubs will never get that privilege. I had a great party with my friends and family that went into the early hours.

Madrid are a fantastic club and proved it again, Bale scored a fantastic goal that is worthy of winning any cup final. We give it a go but they were better. A young lad made a couple of howlers, hopefully he can recover and have a long and successful career.

You can only be dissapointed if you have a passion and I am really dissapointed, but that’s football.

Life is good because, the suns shinning, the birds are singing and I am not filled with hatred and bile and in a couple of months the journey starts again and I can’t f*cking wait.

I love my club and I love my manager, if he remains a bridesmaid, well that’s life, but he is all right in my book.

Have a great summer and I will see you next season ^~
which Shakespeare play is that soliloqay from?

My 80 year old dad, who constantly reminds us, when we are moaning, about life in the second Division, when Anfield was a dilapidated toilet (literally with people pissing on the terraces) and Everton were the top dogs on Merseyside.

He has a knack of putting loosing a European cup final into perspective :)

My 80 year old dad, who constantly reminds us, when we are moaning, about life in the second Division, when Anfield was a dilapidated toilet (literally with people pissing on the terraces) and Everton were the top dogs on Merseyside.

He has a knack of putting loosing a European cup final into perspective :)
I'll see you on the world cup thread when the proper football begins

Let's face it, after all the hullabaloo Liverpool over achieved by getting to the final. Their domestic form proves that!
Now we can look forward to the World Cup , I'll have to put up with two weeks of grunting aka Wimbledon and then before we know it the 2018/2019 season will be on us.
Like Tibbs I'm hoping for a major clear out of players who should not be any where near OT, just as much as a few new faces joining.
I'd like to see at least one very good central defender and a right back, maybe even a left back as well. That along with Fred and who knows Bale? I'm not mentioning Bales name on last nights performance alone, I know he's picked up an injury or two but he still looks pretty good when he is on the pitch and I'm sure he wants more game time, something Utd could definately offer and could do with.
If Utd could play with a bit more pace, have a player in the middle who can deliver a killer ball then I'll be a lot more confident that we could pressure City a bit and improve in Europe next season. A bit of money involved but we could raise a bit by a bloody good clear out.
Not a chance.