Manchester United FC

All klopp has to do next is complain about another element and he'll have himself a 70s funk band

Jurgen Klopp says dry Hawthorns pitch and officials to blame for Liverpool's draw at West Brom

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You get into yet another final and you still can’t help yourself :)

You must be utterly terrified of us progressing, celebrate your own success rather than sucking on lemons ^~
Someone seems a little upset at drawing yesterday after leading 2-0

On the bright side, at least wba wore a rondon when they f***ed you out of a win

All klopp has to do next is complain about another element and he'll have himself a 70s funk band

Jurgen Klopp says dry Hawthorns pitch and officials to blame for Liverpool's draw at West Brom

You get into yet another final and you still can’t help yourself :)

You must be utterly terrified of us progressing, celebrate your own success rather than sucking on lemons ^~
Ps. There is nothing to celebrate yet. The silver isn't in the cabinet

On the bright side, at least wba wore a rondon when they f***ed you out of a win

Not at all, I am able to look objectively at life, if Man U win good luck to them, you however, live your life willing LFC to lose, almost more important to you than united winning.

Sad, sad way to live :):)

Not at all, I am able to look objectively at life, if Man U win good luck to them, you however, live your life willing LFC to lose, almost more important to you than united winning.

Sad, sad way to live :):)
Not as sad as klopp's classy outburst yesterday.

Jesting about relegation between fans is one thing, but klopp making those comments yesterday smacked our sour grapes by a bad looser

Not as sad as klopp's classy outburst yesterday.
Let's face it. Neither of our managers are at their best in defeat.

Wouldn't swap ours for the world, though. :D

You stick with your grumpy, cheque-book manager who blames the player when things don't work out. I'll take our inspirational, player-developing chap - warts and all, frustrated silly comments and all.

You don't like the media narrative about them wanting Spurs to win? Then go back to playing entertaining football. The media used to love your lot when you were swashbuckling, attacking, entertaining - just like they love Spurs, City and Liverpool right now. They don't want United to lose because they hate United. They just want to see entertaining teams play, rather than the occasionally-entertaining, often-dull-as-ditchwater style that Mourinho has you playing in.

I do wonder whether the occasional bursts of attacking flair come when a couple of your players say "f*ck the manager" and do their own thing. Because it doesn't happen often enough to be a systematic style.

I'm sure Mourinho will spend a few hundred more million in the summer, complaining that City can afford even more, and implying that Guardiola has only beaten him because he has more money available. Whereas there are other managers around the league who place more emphasis on getting the best of the players they have, rather than deriding or blaming the ones they've got.

Oh yeah, I saw that Utd supposedly think they would get £120m-140m for Pogba in the summer. I think that price should be as variable as his form this season - so one week you could ask £120m, and the next week £25m. :)

Anyway, nice to see Sanchez score yesterday. He isn't as bad a player as he has looked since January. Reckon he will be a force for you next year, after a full pre-season.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
IF and my god it's a big if Pogba plays like he did in the second half of the City match and the whole match yesterday then we wouldn't sell him for a £150 million, unless he wanted to go that is. However he doesn't appear to have the right attitude to play like that week in week out, he bloody well should do because he gets his wages month in month out!! It's just sheer laziness and I'm not convinced he's the type of player we need or indeed want at our club.

There appears to be a bit of trespassing on our thread. Poor Klipperty been a manager for what 15 years or so and has won a couple of league titles a promotion and a couple of cups in Germany so that's about 5 trophies in fifteen years. I haven't looked up what Jose has won in that time but I do know that in his short time at Utd he's got more trophies than Klipperty and he hasn't been at Utd as long as Klipperty has at Liverpool. And as for Salah, well let's wait for next season shall we, I bet a pound to a piece of shit he doesn't score half as many.

IF and my god it's a big if Pogba plays like he did in the second half of the City match and the whole match yesterday then we wouldn't sell him for a £150 million, unless he wanted to go that is. However he doesn't appear to have the right attitude to play like that week in week out, he bloody well should do because he gets his wages month in month out!! It's just sheer laziness and I'm not convinced he's the type of player we need or indeed want at our club.

There appears to be a bit of trespassing on our thread. Poor Klipperty been a manager for what 15 years or so and has won a couple of league titles a promotion and a couple of cups in Germany so that's about 5 trophies in fifteen years. I haven't looked up what Jose has won in that time but I do know that in his short time at Utd he's got more trophies than Klipperty and he hasn't been at Utd as long as Klipperty has at Liverpool. And as for Salah, well let's wait for next season shall we, I bet a pound to a piece of shit he doesn't score half as many.
There is a very simple way to stop that, however, it involves your LFC obsessed supporter not posting about LFC constantly, he has even started his obsession in the beautiful game thread :)

There is a very simple way to stop that, however, it involves your LFC obsessed supporter not posting about LFC constantly, he has even started his obsession in the beautiful game thread :)
If you don't like the refnection in the mirror I hold up then either don't read or find another club to support.

You stick with your grumpy, cheque-book manager who blames the player when things don't work out. I'll take our inspirational, player-developing chap - warts and all, frustrated silly comments and all.

You don't like the media narrative about them wanting Spurs to win? Then go back to playing entertaining football. The media used to love your lot when you were swashbuckling, attacking, entertaining - just like they love Spurs, City and Liverpool right now. They don't want United to lose because they hate United. They just want to see entertaining teams play, rather than the occasionally-entertaining, often-dull-as-ditchwater style that Mourinho has you playing in.

I do wonder whether the occasional bursts of attacking flair come when a couple of your players say "f*ck the manager" and do their own thing. Because it doesn't happen often enough to be a systematic style.

I'm sure Mourinho will spend a few hundred more million in the summer, complaining that City can afford even more, and implying that Guardiola has only beaten him because he has more money available. Whereas there are other managers around the league who place more emphasis on getting the best of the players they have, rather than deriding or blaming the ones they've got.

Oh yeah, I saw that Utd supposedly think they would get £120m-140m for Pogba in the summer. I think that price should be as variable as his form this season - so one week you could ask £120m, and the next week £25m. :)

Anyway, nice to see Sanchez score yesterday. He isn't as bad a player as he has looked since January. Reckon he will be a force for you next year, after a full pre-season.

Salty as fcuk those comments ceiling. If Mourinho was your manager and winning you silverware, you'd be defending him as you do your breathmonster. But he isn't and you resort to regurgitating the negative media taglines to make yourself feel better.

Plus in your giddy excitement at some decent football by your club, you ignore the fact that throughout your most successful period, 70s/80s, that you played some of the dullest football ever. Of course, your club could rightly point to the trophies and say there's the proof that it's about winning not just entertainment. Yet here you are, trying to pettily piss on our coals, while ignoring the fact that there is more than one way to be a successful club...Well done Uncle Salty!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s not obsession it’s more like pointing out the failures of a very over rated manager who hasn’t won anything since he’s been at your club. How long is it now? And you don’t win any trophies for playing nice football unless you win, and he tends to lose and draw to many to win a trophy.
Now if the media stopped carrying on as to how wonderful he is I dare say we would leave him alone but then again we like celebrating mediocrity in this country, just look at some of our athletes “oh yes I’m really pleased with that PB”, with a big smile on their faces having finished fourth or worse.
Not for us at United though, we are very disappointed at finishing so far behind City and second is second. The FA Cup will be a very nice consolation but we haven’t won that yet. I wonder will it be a repeat final of 1976 Utd v Southampton? (Anything’s possible in football including Liverpool getting to the semi final of The Champions League) With hopefully a better result?

There appears to be a bit of trespassing on our thread. Poor Klipperty been a manager for what 15 years or so and has won a couple of league titles a promotion and a couple of cups in Germany so that's about 5 trophies in fifteen years. I haven't looked up what Jose has won in that time but I do know that in his short time at Utd he's got more trophies than Klipperty and he hasn't been at Utd as long as Klipperty has at Liverpool.
I think Mourinho's most impressive work was at Porto. The rest has been at clubs with huge cheque books available. Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid, your lot. He would be nothing at a club who didn't have huge bundles of cash to spend. He just isn't that kind of manager. His solution to a problem is usually to buy a more expensive player. If that one doesn't perform, he buys another one.

Klopp took Mainz into the Bundesliga, then with Dortmund knocked Bayern Munich off their dominant perch. Twice. He set the league record for wins, points and undefeated run of games.

Both are good managers, with very different approaches. Mourinho arguably relies on huge financial backing to be successful, defaulting to purchasing "better" players and blaming them if they don't perform. Klopp places more emphasis on team spirit, developing individuals and getting the most out of the resources available. He hasn't made many "duff" signings at Liverpool, and has taken many good players to another level: Robertson, Salah, Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain. I like that.

And as for Salah, well let's wait for next season shall we, I bet a pound to a piece of shit he doesn't score half as many.
I'll take that bet. A quid says he scores at least 20 goals next season, or 15 in the Premier League. Your choice. ;)

The media aren't interested in how much flair a club plays with, they just want a story. Going on about Mourinho's and United's style of play, is just as easy as them raving about City or Liverpool's attacking play. That becomes obvious when United wins at City where "superb defense when in front", and the "defensive inadequacies" of Liverpool comes up after any defeat they suffer.

In the end it's all bollocks and the actual truth is somewhere in the middle. United are currently four places higher, more goals scored, fewer conceded than last year, and better than we've finished in the table for many years. Liverpool are improved, and still are improving, and are doing well in the league and especially well in Europe.

Do i wish United was more attacking and used the talents of the players we have? Yes. Will i complain about being in the top four, and another cup final? Not at all.

Mourinho is a moaner, but Real Madrid are a law unto themselves really and he was proved right about Casillas, and Chelsea are showing that the club seems to have a real player power issue.

Klopp and Mourinho are quality managers in their own right.

It’s not obsession it’s more like pointing out the failures of a very over rated manager who hasn’t won anything since he’s been at your club. How long is it now? And you don’t win any trophies for playing nice football unless you win, and he tends to lose and draw to many to win a trophy.
Now if the media stopped carrying on as to how wonderful he is I dare say we would leave him alone but then again we like celebrating mediocrity in this country, just look at some of our athletes “oh yes I’m really pleased with that PB”, with a big smile on their faces having finished fourth or worse.
Not for us at United though, we are very disappointed at finishing so far behind City and second is second. The FA Cup will be a very nice consolation but we haven’t won that yet. I wonder will it be a repeat final of 1976 Utd v Southampton? (Anything’s possible in football including Liverpool getting to the semi final of The Champions League) With hopefully a better result?
Call it what you like, posting about LFC over and over on the United thread.... "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck" ^~

Klopp has won nothing, and may not win anything, and may walk, get the shove without winning anything, but I would rather be unsuccessful watching his style of football than any of the utter dog toffee that the likes of Hodgeson throws up.

Mourinho is a highly successful manager and is very, very good at winning Cups in particular and I have no doubt that he will win the FA Cup this year, just as I had no doubt that he would take you to the top 2 this year (go check ^~ ). I am glad, as it happens, that you beat Spurs because they shouldn’t have got to play ‘at home’ in the first place. I also hope you win the final, unless by a freak Southampton beat Chelsea, because united live within their means and regardless what is spent, you can afford it. Chelsea are a Russian money laundering outfit :)

Tibbins would gnaw of his own arm before he said something good about LFC and I suspect would rather united lose the cup final rather than Liverpool win the European cup. That’s fair enough as a united fan, but if he keeps posting about LFC here, he shouldn’t be surprised if he gets a response from Liverpool supporters.

But I suppose someone (anyone) interacting is better than nothing at all ^~

If you don't like the refnection in the mirror I hold up then either don't read or find another club to support.
I love the reflection it shows of you, you are the archetypical angry fan, moon howling at anything and everything :).

If/when Liverpool go out of this years competition, I fully expect your keyboard to go into meltdown with the vitriolic bile ^~

I love the reflection it shows of you, you are the archetypical angry fan, moon howling at anything and everything :).

If/when Liverpool go out of this years competition, I fully expect your keyboard to go into meltdown with the vitriolic bile ^~
Well let's just hope there isn't a hose pipe ban this summer

I think Mourinho's most impressive work was at Porto. The rest has been at clubs with huge cheque books available. Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid, your lot. He would be nothing at a club who didn't have huge bundles of cash to spend. He just isn't that kind of manager. His solution to a problem is usually to buy a more expensive player. If that one doesn't perform, he buys another one.

Klopp took Mainz into the Bundesliga, then with Dortmund knocked Bayern Munich off their dominant perch. Twice. He set the league record for wins, points and undefeated run of games.

Both are good managers, with very different approaches. Mourinho arguably relies on huge financial backing to be successful, defaulting to purchasing "better" players and blaming them if they don't perform. Klopp places more emphasis on team spirit, developing individuals and getting the most out of the resources available. He hasn't made many "duff" signings at Liverpool, and has taken many good players to another level: Robertson, Salah, Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain. I like that.

I'll take that bet. A quid says he scores at least 20 goals next season, or 15 in the Premier League. Your choice. ;)

So just to clarify, you state Mourinhos' work at Porto was impressive, then claim he would be nothing without a huge chequebook? The fact he managed Porto to that Champions league victory is more than impressive, it was miraculous given his budget there, and proves the lie to your point.

The fact he won it at Inter was almost as impressive, as they certainly didn't splash the cash during his tenure either, as you try to suggest. No, he managed them using a good mix of young upcoming players and older more established players, many of whom were at the arse end of their careers and given an Indian Summer by his superb management. Again proving your comment to be a lie.

At Chelsea, Real and United, he has indeed spent big money, but that's because they have big budgets to spend. Most importantly, he's won silverware with all of them, so no one can complain or denegrate his work. Do you imagine klopp wouldn't love to have those kind of funds at his disposal? But don't kid yourself, your man has spent plenty too and has won nothing here yet, until he does, you'd be better saving your breath to cool your porridge...Winning trophies is what Mourinho is all about and what he does best!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

How many times have people said money doesn't buy success?
Yes it helps, but think back to the eighties when Utd spent bundles under Ron Atkinson, we were probably the biggest spenders back then. Yes we played great football and won a few cups but the league eluded us. Yes I liked that era, I would have bloody loved it if we won the odd league title mind you! Look back a bit further and Malcolm Allison at City, Christ he spent some money and city went backwards, money doesn't always buy success.
Now the modern game you need a manager who can handle the pressure of spending BIG and then delivering, if not you are out, they have to spend that money wisely, you still have to manage and blend those players into a team to win and that's exactly what Jose has done over the years and unfortunately so has that Spaniard!
I almost forgot, the bet, hmm, I reckon he won't score more than 15 in the league including penalties!