• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Manchester United FC

Good first half in terms of entertainment.

Bright start by united that was snuffed out by poor defending. We deserved to get back into it, but the post saved us from a 2-1.

Can't make any changes at full.back, but in attack I've not seen lingaard do much. This game is crying out for a rashfird/ martial on the left. Stick Sanchez out right wide

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A very interesting first half and as Tibbs said very entertaining.
Wish Lukaku would wake up a bit.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Get in, a cracker:grin::grin::number1::number1:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Good game, great result and into yet another FA cup final. Well deserved result as we controlled that second half!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Brilliant absolutely bloody brilliant, another final and Spurs finish with nowt again.:number1::number1::number1::number1::number1::number1:

I think Pocchetino got his team selection very wrong today...Leaving Alderweirald out of the team was stupid, but Harry Kane's abscence was insane?:D:p

Easy peasy 2nd half.

Rumours are that spurs are going to.be bought out by anheuser-busch. As they need someone to run their bottling plant

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think Pocchetino got his team selection very wrong today...Leaving Alderweirald out of the team was stupid, but Harry Kane's abscence was insane?:D:p
Well I think he got it very right:p

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Todays victory for United has really put the cat amongst the pigeons in the media. Having listened to a couple of talk shows on the radio and read some of the match reports, their hurt at our victory over one of their hipster favs, is tangible. The fact that they are unable to celebrate a Spurs victory has really hurt them, and their shit narratives about us and Mou has them choking on shit...We're back and they hate it, the Cnuts!

Justbsaw the dele Ali interview after the game.

If you want a text book definition of dejected, that was it. Think the club may be busy this summer trying to keep hold of players