Manchester United FC

Great result for Liverpool today. We all know how much they like celebrating draws against wba

Joking aside, I wished wba had got the full 3 points today as it would be an amazing story if they survived. They have suffered under two crap managers this season and by some senior players who are acting like it's a university football team.

The caretaker Moore has got them playing well and I hope he gets the job next season as we need some fresh british managers at the higher levels of the game instead of the usual merry go round or the import of generic latin managers (e.g. pellegrini, the Watford managers)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great result for Liverpool today.
Would have been a good result for you lot last week too...
They are our bogey team, but fortunately we didn't play them in a FA Cup game and get knocked out.

As you are on here, wouldn't mind your views on klopp's selections today. I was a bit baffled shy he started with so many important players and even brought on likely CL starts of Firminio and Ox.

Seems uncessarily risky to me

As you are on here, wouldn't mind your views on klopp's selections today. I was a bit baffled shy he started with so many important players and even brought on likely CL starts of Firminio and Ox.
Because we still need to finish top four and players need to be playing to keep on building momentum.
You've got a big gap to Chelsea and with their inconsistancy, it will be a shock to finish below 4th

You've got a big gap to Chelsea and with their inconsistancy, it will be a shock to finish below 4th

We play Chelsea in a couple of weeks. Two bad results and a loss away to them and we'd be in trouble.
Fair enough

Team I would have picked, bit for rashford/ martial being ahead of lingaard.

Looking at the spurs team, the only part that looks weak is the fullbacks. Shake we are likely to have lingaard and Sanchez going central all day. That's why I would have preferred a dribbler in the left and allowed Sanchez a little freedom on the right

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm feeling nervous.

COME ON UNITED.

That was far to easy. Who was picking up Erickson on the right?

And Ali should not have been allowed into the box unmarked

Crap goal to concede

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well that's a bloody good start!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
:number1:YES, who'd have thought Sanchez with a header.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Valencia a bit lucky, seen players off for that.

Nice header from Sanchez.

Lingaard should do better with his