Manchester United FC

Another youth signing for the club

Man Utd transfer news: Club announce signing to bring ‘skill and flair’ to Old Trafford

Seems that we are hard at work correcting the begkevt of the academy in recent years. There are plenty of signings like this that are bolstering the various year groups

Can't wait for some of these lads to start energing. Of the 'signed' players (i.e not been a the club from early teams or younger) - Tahith Chong is lesding the pack. He's 18 or 19 I believe, but is regularly our best player for the under 23s. Plays right wing too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
How is this going to effect he transfer budget?

Utd have only gone and caved in to the PC brigade and applied for a woman football team. They wil be at the Cliff. Now I don't give a a flying eff about woman's football infact I'm not that keen on international football because let's face it the closest England get to winning anything is qualifying for the finals, after that it's all downhill!

Women's football, I despair!

Manchester United apply to have professional women's team

Last edited:

Utd have only gone and caved in to the PC brigade and applied for a woman football team. They wil be at the Cliff. Now I don't give a a flying eff about woman's football infact I'm not that keen on international football because let's face it the closest England get to winning anything is qualifying for the finals, after that it's all downhill!

Gouty, we had a womens football team and Basketball team many years ago, long before it became trendy. Neither were particularly good, so we binned them, but it appears the higher profile of womens football today, might prove to be more profitable?

Gouty, we had a womens football team and Basketball team many years ago, long before it became trendy. Neither were particularly good, so we binned them, but it appears the higher profile of womens football today, might prove to be more profitable?
Especially with a class of 92 player adding attention to the women's football 'brand'

Are you lot still using that S H I T E H O L E?

Zlatan Gone

PIty about this, but I think he came back a bit too early. I would have liked to have had him with a proper run out this season.

As for a women's team? About time. Well worth it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Pogba - All the talent is there, it's plain to see. He just needs to settle down before he ends up going down the Balotelli route. I'm not sure that Mourinho is the one to do help him do that.

Sanchez - Another great talent. I love his energy, but he needs to keep the ball better and improve the passing. Most of his possessions ends up in being bundled off the ball or misplacing the pass.

Ibrahimovic. I wish we could have got him a few years back and dumped Rooney earlier. I was one of those wanting his return this season, but I think he came back too early and it broke his recovery.

Zlatan isn't a shy lad is he

Zlatan Ibrahimovic posts emotional farewell to Man Utd fans ahead of LA move

Did well for us and it's a shame he picked up that nasty knee injury that meant he also missed the UEFA Cup Final.

Start of the squad being pruned and made ready for new blood. Fellani and Carrick will be gone by the end of the season - I just hope jose and the board are active in clearing out the average for pastures new

I found it a little unsettling that United don't have a women's team. There was one until 2005 when the Glazers took over and binned it and I'm quite happy to see one re-emerge.

What's the rule on women playing football anyway? Suppose a super woman footballer emerged that could get a place on a men's team, would it be allowed?

Zlatan isn't a shy lad is he

Zlatan Ibrahimovic posts emotional farewell to Man Utd fans ahead of LA move

Did well for us and it's a shame he picked up that nasty knee injury that meant he also missed the UEFA Cup Final.
Probably the most entertaining character since Cantona.

Start of the squad being pruned and made ready for new blood. Fellani and Carrick will be gone by the end of the season - I just hope jose and the board are active in clearing out the average for pastures new
Indeed I hope the wield the pruning sheers with savage abandon.