Manchester United FC

Fairly easy win, while also being a tepid game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jose is a bit pissed of in his interview about some the players mentality and lack of attacking drive

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Brighton, the same standard as Seville. What a potty we didn do that on Tuesday.
When's the draw?

Another very bad performance. I think they had about the same number of attempts on goal, we just had more luck with which side of the post it ended up on.

If I was Jose, I'd be pretty annoyed

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Something's not quite right at OT. I've never known a manager having a go at his players the way Jose has done recently, no wonder they are not playing with freedom, there scared of making mistakes and it's really effecting their individual performances which is naturally leading to an overall crap team performance.

If Jose isn't having a go at his players he's changing the positions they play in, Rashford been a prime example, he can't or hasn't yet got any where near the best from Sanchez who must be wondering what the hell he's walked into, (other than a great cash cow) and to cap it all off he's not overly happy with the board who by the way are not happy with him.

This sounds like an anti Jose rant, it's not it's just that you can't wear rose tinted glasses and believe none of the above isn't happening, it is and even if we win the FA Cup, and there are still some good teams left in this competition then he really has to start to get his players to relax and play with flair other wise its back to the drawing board. If this behaviour continues then I can see him leaving before Christmas.

Personally I hope he turns things around and is with us for the next five seasons plus, but things have to improve both on and off the pitch.

Something's not quite right at OT. I've never known a manager having a go at his players the way Jose has done recently, no wonder they are not playing with freedom, there scared of making mistakes and it's really effecting their individual performances which is naturally leading to an overall crap team performance.

If Jose isn't having a go at his players he's changing the positions they play in, Rashford been a prime example, he can't or hasn't yet got any where near the best from Sanchez who must be wondering what the hell he's walked into, (other than a great cash cow) and to cap it all off he's not overly happy with the board who by the way are not happy with him.

This sounds like an anti Jose rant, it's not it's just that you can't wear rose tinted glasses and believe none of the above isn't happening, it is and even if we win the FA Cup, and there are still some good teams left in this competition then he really has to start to get his players to relax and play with flair other wise its back to the drawing board. If this behaviour continues then I can see him leaving before Christmas.

Personally I hope he turns things around and is with us for the next five seasons plus, but things have to improve both on and off the pitch.
It's seems a roughly 50-50 problem.

Jose is too cautious in his tactics at times and also when it's completely unnecessary. Sevilla the classic example, plus the 2nd half v Liverpool when we'd exploited their Achilles heel in the first half.

I'm also squarely putting the blame on jose for not sorting out the right so her problem. That imbalance of attacking down the left has been an issue for 2 seasons under him.

The other half is the players, who are lacking the 'personality' (resilience, mental strength), to dig themselves out of a hole when making match mistakes are when in poor form. A few examples:
- Lideloff. Good passer of the ball, but now goes for the safe pass
- bailley. As above
- pogba, sanchez, lingaard. All in poor form

It's seems a roughly 50-50 problem.

Jose is too cautious in his tactics at times and also when it's completely unnecessary. Sevilla the classic example, plus the 2nd half v Liverpool when we'd exploited their Achilles heel in the first half.

I'm also squarely putting the blame on jose for not sorting out the right so her problem. That imbalance of attacking down the left has been an issue for 2 seasons under him.

The other half is the players, who are lacking the 'personality' (resilience, mental strength), to dig themselves out of a hole when making match mistakes are when in poor form. A few examples:
- Lideloff. Good passer of the ball, but now goes for the safe pass
- bailley. As above
- pogba, sanchez, lingaard. All in poor form

Don't worry, Jose's got a great reputation for third seasons with a club.

Not like there is any risk that The Special One could lose the dressing room and plummet you from 1st to 16th in 7 months or anything ;) (mainly because he won't get you to 1st lol)

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I reckon we'll get spurs in the draw.

Jose is a bit pissed of in his interview about some the players mentality and lack of attacking drive
Another very bad performance. I think they had about the same number of attempts on goal, we just had more luck with which side of the post it ended up on.

If I was Jose, I'd be pretty annoyed
There's a school of thought that holds that player mentality and lack of attacking drive are Jose's fault.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd like to see Utd knock them out. I've got a very strong dislike for Spurs which boarders on genuine hatred.
For years they had graffiti on a wall opposite their ground which refered to Munich. The club could have got rid but no it was there for all too see.

As for Chaz and Dave and that fecking pip squeak Ossie Ardillies God give me effing strength. No bring onSpurs, the bottling cockney bastards!

Anyhow Liecester haven't lost yet.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
And I would back your, or any clubs call for it to be played away from Wembley.
And so it should, doubt the FA will see it that way though!

And I would back your, or any clubs call for it to be played away from Wembley.
Good point. Have question why the semi and final will be played at Wembley.

Probably thought of during the decision to let spurs use the ground, then they probably thought f*** it.

Money talks, integrity of the greatest domestic competition on history walks

Good point. Have question why the semi and final will be played at Wembley.
FA have to pay the mortgage somehow. Who cares that it's totally ruined the big day of playing at Wembley for the final?

Much like they go on and on about the 'Magic of the Cup' while moving the final to 1715 for American and Far Eastern TV viewers and f*ck the Northern fans trying to get home.

The timing of your game yesterday was a disgrace too (and ours against West Brom). Making the Brighton fans have to get home after a 1945 Saturday night kick off in Manchester is disgusting.