Manchester United FC

We deserve to go out with this performance
Utter crap

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And we're OUT!

This Sevilla team are really poor. If we'd gone for them the off, this team would have folded

Nice from lukkaku. Shame we didn't try this 83mins ago.

Or even 173 mins ago

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This Sevilla team are really poor. If we'd gone for them the off, this team would have folded

The question needs to be asked WHY DIDNT WE? I'm fecked if I know the answer, we came into this game confidence with high a great victory over Liverpool the players should have been well prepared and raring to go against this lot. The fastest I saw Valencia run tonight was when he was subbed.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
There bloody annoying me now! Playing like they mean it when it's far, far to late. What is with footballers at times?

Too many performances like tonight this season.

Half arrsed in low gear, trying to cruise through. Manager and the team need a hard look at themselves

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope we don't have too much incoming after that.

Has to be at least 6 mins

Thank god that's over. Worse performance this season!
Its not so much a performance of mistakes, just one of apathy and sluggishness by the players. Crap team selection by the manager too.

Don't mind going out to a big team.like Barca, or a smaller team like Seville, but I can't stand stuff like this. You can't even call it spineless or clueless - that was just lifeless.

******* Shit performance all around, and that's saying something when you think back on some of the shit performances we've turned out this season.

I am almost positive that Mourinho just wants top 4 this season and that's it. He's given up on any aspirations of anything else.

I hope we don't have too much incoming after that.
They deserve it. 100% We'll take the flak for being fans of the club, but I can assure you, I'm NOT a fan of players turning that kind of performance in. Both the manager and team should be hairdryered by the owners.

Only Lukaku can hold his head up tonight, at least he tried. The rest got their just desserts, Mourinho included! He is going to have some explaining to do after that performance, the press will have a field day on him...Incoming!!!

Jose and team owe the fans the FA Cup after that.

Chances of us winning the European cup were slim, but going out like that is just crap. Too many performances similar to that this season has cost us the league and a shot st the league cup too