Manchester United FC

So will Sky bring in Johnny Evans and El Hadj Diouf on MNF tonight to analyse the incident?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Carrick to Retire

Far from unexpected, but a loss nonetheless. Still better than half the midfielders at the club now.

Time to talk about a real United player and give the dipper a stiff ignoring.
I thought it had already been announced in Jan?

Anyway, as you say it's not a surprise. His age, dwindling game time and fitness concerns are all a factor and perhaps he felt going to a 'pastures' league was not appropriate

Really hope he takes up the coaching offer. Great servant at the club, a very good footballing brain and also someone who appears very well respected by the players

Looking likely Carrick will be added to the coaching staff, a smart addition imho. Vastly underated, not least by some Utd supporters. It's only now really starting to appreciate what he bought to the club.

Very much under-used by England too. I think some of his best performances for Utd were in continental competitions and if he were born Spainish or Italian he would have 60+ caps I'm sure.

Had a little smile at this one - seeks an good example of the 'those in glass houses....' proverb

'Jose: De Boer the worst in PL history'

Jose Mourinho hits back at Frank de Boer over Marcus Rashford

Mourinho doesn't just hit back at DeBoer, he destroys him with facts. DeBoer is the worst manager in Prem history, apart from possibly Paul Jewel, but at least his Derby side bagged a few goals. DeBoers record of four games four losses, with zero goals scored in the process, is truly embarrassing. The problem here is that DeBoer is an LvG accolyte, so his comments were both personal and vindictive, with absolutely no substance whatsoever!

Hopefully this isn't the last time that Mou goes full tilt on some of these smug no nothing leeches. There are far too many ex bang average hasbeens who, because they are on tele, feel they have carte blanche when it comes to analysing us and our style of play, whilst ignoring our effectiveness as a team...Really nice that Mou is getting back to his old acerbic self, it's one of the reasons I've always liked him and wanted him to take over from the Maestro, when he retired.

If Jamie C does get the flick from.his current punditry roles, then he could try looking at the 'llama wanted' adverts for new job

I'm still not convinced McT is the future for our midfield, yet. He has had some pretty ineffective performances, Palace being the most recent. That said, the potential is there and he is going to get plenty of game time given our current injury problems. I can see him being a very useful back up player for the next few years.

Just been flicking between the game in BT and a documentary about different tones of disaster on bbc4

Sevilla are good defensively, but just a dull team

United are crap tidsy though. Not making mistakes, just very little ambition

This is a perfect game for mata

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
0-0 with only 45 minutes left before penalties.
Sevilla not threatening at all, Utd need to get the hat ball forward a lot quicker instead of knocking it back and fourth to each other and getting no where.

Lukaku playing well and Rashford is showing his pace so let's start using them more and quicken it up. It could end up nasty with this log scoring in the 89th minute the we will out! Just two goals needed to put this game to bed.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
0-0 with only 45 minutes left before penalties.
Sevilla not threatening at all, Utd need to get the hat ball forward a lot quicker instead of knocking it back and fourth to each other and getting no where.

Lukaku playing well and Rashford is showing his pace so let's start using them more and quicken it up. It could end up nasty with this log scoring in the 89th minute the we will out! Just two goals needed to put this game to bed.
I see auto correct is at it again. You know I can't be arsed to correct it, I'm sure you get the drift

Night and day this showing, from Saturday...No intensity or intent tonight. Lukaku has done ok, but has had no support. We are giving the ball away too cheaply and it could really cost us unless we get our act together...Very dull if I'm honest!

That goal was coming a mile off.

Crap performance and stupid tactics tonight

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just been flicking between the game in BT and a documentary about different tones of disaster on bbc4

Well let's hope there isn't a disaster on BT Sports! This match could go either way, did we learn nothing against Liverpool?
And now we need TWO GOALS. Can't see it myself.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Are they going to fecking wake up now? This has been appalling considering they know how European football works.