Manchester United FC

Looks like a 433 today.

Happy with the selections, but if have preferred Shaw to start over young or Valencia. Would have also preferred a genuine right winger on the bench - Chong is doing well in the reserves and would like the risk of a wild card rather than the usual suspects who are square pegged into that position ineffevtively.

Hope jose is playing Sanchez on.the right and martial left.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Arrse.

Looks like mctom switched off and let Willian run on

We were just starting to asset ourselves then

Who says lukkaku can't score against the big teams?

His touch has been poor today, but nice close control for the goal

Crap reffing there. Chelsea nearly scoring from a free kick 10 years from where it should be and with the ball still rolling

Good competiative game so far and far better than that midweek dross

Chelsea probably edging it, but we are troubling them when we move the ball faster and we have done well in maintaining pressure around their box.

Still concerned by our attacking shape. Sanchez kind of started on the right and is regularly drifting inwards. Better than having Mata out right, but we really need someone who can play that position more traditionally.

No need to change at half-time, just got to be more positive in attack

Last edited:
Nice unbiased panel that sky sports have put on with Jaimie C and bitter Souness

I like Sanchez's willingness to be attacking and try something different, but sometimes he needs to play the simple ball.

Might want to sub Valencia off from Shaw and switch the fullbacks.

And who says lukkaku can't get assists against the big teams?

Nice header from lingaard. He certainly has form for scoring key goals in big matches!

Looks like we are going 3511, With lingaard dropping off lukkaku

Little naughty by kante. Could have been a yellow if he wern t already on a card

Matic picked up a deserved yellow. Might be best switching him off for Carrick

Moratta judged offside there. Looked on, but marginal like the Mata 'offside' last week

Get in. Well deserved win.

Lukkaku must be the motm - now which idiot of a manager sold him from Chelsea? :)

Thank Fook for that....but why is Lukaku a better crosser of the ball than anyone else on the team?? He's done that a few times this season, whereas Martial will "always" try to run into the box.

Bet Souness is spitting feathers at that win. He might have a list of digs ready for united, but now he is going to have to force out some praise, with a face looking like he is trying to piss out a razor blade

Mctom looks serious and focussed in his interview. Good attitude to have