Manchester United FC

Looking at the news today, there is no mention of the FA reviewing the actions of Pep during the Wigan game.

To summarise
- he came onto the field of play before the end of the 1st half
- got into a physical altercation with the opposition manager and had to be separated by staff
- ran aggresively towards the match officials in the tunnel during half time and shouted at them

I'm struggling to see why this isn't being punished?

Jose has been sent off and suspended for far less. Is it one rule for the likes of jose and Wenger, then another for newer managers to the premiership like pep and klopp?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
There you go again, you struggle to contain yourself :)
You need to recalibrate your overcomplicated, Wallace and grommet, alert system CAARPS

The post is clearly about Pep, with a small and relevant reference to klopp (who hasn't done as bad as pep against Wigan, but constantly gets away with 'bad' behavior).

You need really need to get over your 'victim culture' problem CAARPS it's not healthy.

If you want to discuss recent footballing matters, then feel free to post. But please stop the pointless 'victim' comments that don't add value to the thread

Another pundit at it again

''Rashford may need to leave Man Utd''

Marcus Rashford could be forced to leave Manchester United, says Dennis Wise

They don't seem to realise that rashford has been injured for the last few games and even before Sanchez arrived, he was only making partial appearances for the team.

He's a bit inconsistant with his form this season, but that's expected in a young player. As long as he keeps applying himself, he will get plenty of opportunities to play and will be a starter if he can gain consistency.

It's a similar story for martial as well

You need to recalibrate your overcomplicated, Wallace and grommet, alert system CAARPS

The post is clearly about Pep, with a small and relevant reference to klopp (who hasn't done as bad as pep against Wigan, but constantly gets away with 'bad' behavior).

You need really need to get over your 'victim culture' problem CAARPS it's not healthy.

If you want to discuss recent footballing matters, then feel free to post. But please stop the pointless 'victim' comments that don't add value to the thread

Its easy, get over your obsession with LFC or post relevant posts about LFC and I will stay away or add to the discussion.

Your choice ^~

Its easy, get over your obsession with LFC or post relevant posts about LFC and I will stay away or add to the discussion.

Your choice ^~
I thought you were one of the more rational bin dippers. Shame that you are intent on your mild form of crayoning.

If you've nothing of value to add at the moment, then I'll end this conversation

Looking at the news today, there is no mention of the FA reviewing the actions of Pep during the Wigan game.

To summarise
- he came onto the field of play before the end of the 1st half
- got into a physical altercation with the opposition manager and had to be separated by staff
- ran aggresively towards the match officials in the tunnel during half time and shouted at them

I'm struggling to see why this isn't being punished?

Jose has been sent off and suspended for far less. Is it one rule for the likes of jose and Wenger, then another for newer managers to the premiership like pep and klopp?

It's a fact that the FA only punish according to the level of shitstorm created in the media! The absolute lack of any negative comment or responses to the disgraceful antics by Guardiola and his team after their embarrasing defeat, have proved that double standards exist. Had that been Mourinho acting like a deranged animal, attacking an opposing manager, he would have been facing a lengthy ban and huge fine...Peptide Pep now knows he is untouchable by the FA or their selectively issued disciplinary procedures!

Also, Aguero laying a hand on the young numpty Wigan fan is worthy of punishment, not just for the initial reaction slap, but for the fact he then chose to chase the young fan and had to be restrained to prevent him inflicting any futrther damage! The media tried to justify his appalling actions by laughably claiming he must have been afraid for his safety? Fernandinho pushing and manhandling the ref has merited zero comment by anyone, yet Herrera was given a straight red for merely tapping the ref on the shoulder last season...The FA have now set a precedent through their gutless inaction and it'll be interesting to see how they handle the next such incident?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Except they trashed the away end toilets at Old Trafford one year
They still have the outdoor privy in Moss Side, what more do you expect?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's a fact that the FA only punish according to the level of shitstorm created in the media! The absolute lack of any negative comment or responses to the disgraceful antics by Guardiola and his team after their embarrasing defeat, have proved that double standards exist. Had that been Mourinho acting like a deranged animal, attacking an opposing manager, he would have been facing a lengthy ban and huge fine...Peptide Pep now knows he is untouchable by the FA or their selectively issued disciplinary procedures!

Also, Aguero laying a hand on the young numpty Wigan fan is worthy of punishment, not just for the initial reaction slap, but for the fact he then chose to chase the young fan and had to be restrained to prevent him inflicting any futrther damage! The media tried to justify his appalling actions by laughably claiming he must have been afraid for his safety? Fernandinho pushing and manhandling the ref has merited zero comment by anyone, yet Herrera was given a straight red for merely tapping the ref on the shoulder last season...The FA have now set a precedent through their gutless inaction and it'll be interesting to see how they handle the next such incident?
I'm not sure about Aguero been punished, at the end of the day the scrotes shouldn't have been on the pitch and we don't know if the alleged scrote spat at Augero or what else was done, so I'm on the players side on this one, it be a different story if the fan was sat in his seat minding his own business.
As for P Guardiola, well the FA should throw the fecking library at the twat! But they won't because the media thinks the sun shines out of his Spanish arse!

Your choice ^~
Fcuk off caarps, you know you're always welcome to contribute here, but this is the United thread! It's not for you to dictate what we write here. If we want to slaughter your breath monster we will, and why would you expect anything different? it shouldn't matter to you what is said here, unless you believe there is actually something to defend? Police your own thread, not this one!

I'm not sure about Aguero been punished, at the end of the day the scrotes shouldn't have been on the pitch and we don't know if the alleged scrote spat at Augero or what else was done, so I'm on the players side on this one, it be a different story if the fan was sat in his seat minding his own business.
As for P Guardiola, well the FA should throw the fecking library at the twat! But they won't because the media thinks the sun shines out of his Spanish arse!
Depending on what was said/ done, the swinging of the army may be justified.

I can't see any reason why he chose to chase him around the pitch though and surprised the FA have dismissed it out of hand.

Interesting point Tom makes about fernandinio handling the ref. Seems that is going unpunished too

They still have the outdoor privy in Moss Side, what more do you expect?

Piss off you, i grew up in Moss Side/Hulme...Indoor shitters were quite common, some even had toilet paper!

Besides, the berties live in Beswick now, directly above the old Bradford pit...Which is apt, seeing as their midden is inhabited mostly by troglodytes!

Fcuk off caarps, you know you're always welcome to contribute here, but this is the United thread! It's not for you to dictate what we write here. If we want to slaughter your breath monster we will, and why would you expect anything different? it shouldn't matter to you what is said here, unless you believe there is actually something to defend? Police your own thread, not this one!
I am not trying to police anything, however, I will continue to post when you (not you personally I may add) continue to talk about LFC :)

I am not trying to police anything, however, I will continue to post when you (not you personally I may add) continue to talk about LFC :)
Feel free to post rebuttals points. But please stop the mindless spamming of obcessed and other stuff - it's a form of crayoning and as a proud plastic scouser, I'm sure you hold yourself to higher standards than that.

Gouty and Tibs, there is absolutely no evidence that the fan spat at Aguero! City played that card out of desperation and the FA chose to believe it? It's a disgrace that our governing body haven't carried out a full and thorough investigation into city's reaction to being beaten...Let's hope Arsenal do the same on Sunday, Baldies meltdown could be fcuking epically funny!!

Gouty and Tibs, there is absolutely no evidence that the fan spat at Aguero! City played that card out of desperation and the FA chose to believe it? It's a disgrace that our governing body haven't carried out a full and thorough investigation into city's reaction to being beaten...Let's hope Arsenal do the same on Sunday, Baldies meltdown could be fcuking epically funny!!
I'm gunning (pun intended) for an arsenal win on sunday. Wenger is a good domestic cup manager and I think he will go all guns blazing for a victory as the league cup combined with the UEFA cup, will silence the critics who are after his head.

City are suited to arsenals style and they could rip them to shreads on the counter attack, particularly if uncle fester is still rattled from that embarrassment dished out by the pie munchers

Feel free to post rebuttals points. But please stop the mindless spamming of obcessed and other stuff - it's a form of crayoning and as a proud plastic scouser, I'm sure you hold yourself to higher standards than that.

I will and when you have immature digs I will also feel free to respond in kind ^~

I will and when you have immature digs I will also feel free to respond in kind ^~
Strong in this one, the victim culture is

Strong in this one, the victim culture is

You want to read back through your mobs own posts over the last few pages if you want to se some real paranoia and victimhood :)
Care to refute any of the claims made? t would be useful to have insight from an SME in this particular field

Care to refute any of the claims made? t would be useful to have insight from an SME in this particular field

Nah, you crack on, I am only interested when you start obsessing about LFC ^~
Is there a 'can't back up assertions' button?