Manchester United FC

I can honestly say I don’t give a fig about this afternoons match with Palace.
Now what I do care about is who is going to win the PL, those bitter blue feckers better not let me down, the thought of Liverpool winning a treble and possibly winning the lot is just, well can you imagine it:pissedoff::???:

Now what I do care about is who is going to win the PL, those bitter blue feckers better not let me down, the thought of Liverpool winning a treble and possibly winning the lot is just, well can you imagine it:pissedoff::???:
Yes I can.

wheel

LE
Either way you are not going to win anything , so it matters not a jot.

Either way you are not going to win anything , so it matters not a jot.
Oh it does, it will go down in history just like our 1999 season when we won the treble, I don’t want my closest rivals to equal and in fact better that, it matters alright, it matters a lot!

Scousers 0-1 down, as we know plenty of time for them. It would be better if Wolves go in the lead with two minutes remaning..

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Watching the game and there is a lady waffling and waffling and is the main commentator. My teeth are itching, not sure I can listen to her for much longer.

Watching the game and there is a lady waffling and waffling and is the main commentator. My teeth are itching, not sure I can listen to her for much longer.
What game is that? Or are you referring to that Cnut Tyler and his part time lover G Neville:-?
City are doing ok but it’s that final ball and the finishing, which is worrying me a5 the moment, especially as Liverpool have equalised, I’m 100% confident Liverpool will win, from what I’ve seen so far of City, only 85%.
Make that 70%, Villa have just scored.

Last edited:

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
City are regressing, HT and it’s 0-1, squeaky bum time indeed. What they wouldn’t give now for a proper number 9.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
City are regressing, HT and it’s 0-1, squeaky bum time indeed.

Typical Massives, bottling it as per. I've put a bet on them drawing and the vermin winning, £50 if it comes in, so at least I can get shredded to offset the horror.

no f in beer

War Hero
Book Reviewer

Watching footy with the sound on..!! weird

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Typical Massives, bottling it as per. I've put a bet on them drawing and the vermin winning, £50 if it comes in, so at least I can get shredded to offset the horror.
It be great, not for your wallet if Liverpool just draw, but I’d rather City turn it on in the second half.

Villa already time wasting.
This is the worse I’ve seen City play in a very long time. Villa defending well.

Well feck me 0-2 Villa, is it time fo4 m3 5o switch over and watch the Wolves?

City now 1-2, I’ve got Liverpool on the I pad via Sky Go and City on the telly.
I also have some Lisinopril close to hand. 2-2, come on now City.

AND WHAT A STORY 3-2 CITY, I said they’d turn it on in the second half.
Tyler now has a has a hard on and Neville is rather moist.

AND WHAT A STORY 3-2 CITY, I said they’d turn it on in the second half.
Tyler now has a has a hard on and Neville is rather moist.
That's what champions are made of....raising performance when they need to.

Latest Threads