Manchester United FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think Utd will go on and win this.

How was it not fair exactly

How was it not fair exactly?

Imagine if your goal’s threatened, your great clodhopping Fb goes and takes a chunk out of his keeper and decks him to prevent the inevitable?

( Don’t tell Slabhead, he might realise he actually has a talent for something)

Ps
Agree about the ‘pansy-wuss’ description though.

Eagerly awaiting their next attempt to f’up their deserved equaliser.

Oops Harry nearly delivered;
F*** VAR
I think it wasn't fair for a few reasons. 1. Utd were down to 10 men. 2. D'Gea was clearly not in a position to continue at that time, and the referee should have spotted it. 3. It was a clear and obvious mistake by the referee, so should VAR should have overturned the decision to allow the goal. 4. If a Man Utd player had been lying down in the penalty area, the referee would have blown the whistle. 6. I fecking hate Arsenal. 7. The Arsenal players should have screwed the bobbin and kicked the ball out of play in the spirit of the game. 8. I fecking hate Arsenal.

How many more reasons do you need.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think it wasn't fair for a few reasons. 1. Utd were down to 10 men. 2. D'Gea was clearly not in a position to continue at that time, and the referee should have spotted it. 3. It was a clear and obvious mistake by the referee, so should VAR should have overturned the decision to allow the goal. 4. If a Man Utd player had been lying down in the penalty area, the referee would have blown the whistle. 6. I fecking hate Arsenal. 7. The Arsenal players should have screwed the bobbin and kicked the ball out of play in the spirit of the game. 8. I fecking hate Arsenal.

How many more reasons do you need.
I have to disagree, the ref was following play, and there was clearly no foul except for Fred doing something but it really didn’t warrant what De Gea did. There was nothing wrong with him, after the chap with the magic sponge left De Gea was fine, he wanted a free kick didn’t get it and stayed down hoping the game would be stopped. He has form for being a coward and a wuss who doesn’t want to get hurt.
A fair goal all round. Don’t know why Sancho is on the left, noticed that in the first half.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Brilliant goal, Ronaldo:numberone:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Bollox De Gea was slow getting down there, ball went under his hand, and to think this cnut is on over £500k a week.
Ill be giving the twat the fecking Spanish Inquisition at full time.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Penalty, what the feck was the ref looking at this time the Cnut?
Thank god for var.
3-2 Ronaldo:number1:

. I fecking hate Arsenal.
I do to.
Well, at least Charlie George, George Graham and Michael Thomas(even when wearing our shirt)...

You intimate that the Club of Rooney, Macari,Greenhoff.J, Fergie and the Glazers are more to your liking?

ETA.
I do confess to having a soft spot for Gordon Hill circa 1976.
Steve Coppell too, different class of Scouser than the Grannyshagger.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A great result and a very entertaining match:1::party:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Go
Probably the wrong thread, but could someone explain how Ramsdale isn't a far better keeper than Pickford ?
( Pope too)
Good question, he’s not well thought of at Everton either is he?
Pope doesn’t get to play for England because he plays at Burnley, I guarantee that if Pope played for a big club he would be Rnglands keeper.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
DIDNT SEE THIS COMING Carrick leaving Manchester United immediately.

Go

Good question, he’s not well thought of at Everton either is he?
Pope doesn’t get to play for England because he plays at Burnley, I guarantee that if Pope played for a big club he would be Rnglands keeper.
World class save from D'Gea again to keep you in it at 2:2. Some keeper that...;-);-)8)

Screenshot_20211130-201811_Facebook.jpg

Good result and we deserved it, the better team won. Carrick with 2 wins and a draw from his three games in charge can step down with his head held high. Good luck to him in whatever he decides to do in the future, great servant to United.

The Arse first goal farce...Apparently Atkinson didn't blow his whistle to stop the game because he hadn't seen DeGea lying on the floor? This despite the cameras showing Atkinson looking directly at him before Rowe got anywhere near the ball, In fact, the camera shows the ref almost blocked Rowes shot on goal with his back while still looking at a prone DeGea. So he chose not to blow up in time. The "he didn't see it" defence for his **** officiating doesn't wash...he avoided major criticism on a technicality, nothing more!

Alamo

LE
Should be like rugby - play doesn’t stop unless there is a clear head injury. To do otherwise allows play actors to dictate play with tactical ‘injuries’.

(A few years ago James Hook dislocated a finger, ran to the side of the pitch, had it put back, ran back on the pitch and was involved in the same move. Play didn’t stop once.)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Really. Why?
Just the timing and the way the news was broken. Wasnt it reported that the coaching staff were given new contracts in the summer? I wonder if he came to an arrangement with the club? He deserves a golden handshake for his time at the club.
Signed as a replacement for Keane in 2006 and went on to win every single domestic honour as well as the CL and Europa League, no wonder Keane had a pop at him on Sky after the Chelsea game, a bit of jealously me thinks.
I’m a bit nervous now he’s gone, he was a breath of fresh air and I rather think our ex manager must have ignored any advice that Carrick gave.
Good luck to him he’s been a great servant to the club over the years and what a dignified exit.

Latest Threads