Manchester United FC

Screenshot_20211127-122255_WhatsApp.jpg

Not Man Utd related but still up Norf..

I have no idea what the rest of the season will bring once Ralf has arrived. I don't expect a quick turnaround if fortunes but to me the interest lies in seeing who gets a run out at matches and how the team plays along with signs that performances will improve and that gives optimism that results will also turn around in due course.

Not being overly keen to just go off stats and results rather than performance, but one that does stand out to me is goal difference, Utd being -1 whereas Chelsea are +26, Liverpool +28 and City +19. We have heard that Utd have reshaped and of recent been playing the Utd way. Now whatever that is it is not a negative goal difference at the roughly 1/3 way through the season, that cannot be considered the Utd way or indicator of improvement or success.

I have no idea what the rest of the season will bring once Ralf has arrived. I don't expect a quick turnaround if fortunes but to me the interest lies in seeing who gets a run out at matches and how the team plays along with signs that performances will improve and that gives optimism that results will also turn around in due course.

Not being overly keen to just go off stats and results rather than performance, but one that does stand out to me is goal difference, Utd being -1 whereas Chelsea are +26, Liverpool +28 and City +19. We have heard that Utd have reshaped and of recent been playing the Utd way. Now whatever that is it is not a negative goal difference at the roughly 1/3 way through the season, that cannot be considered the Utd way or indicator of improvement or success.
Well let's hope your man Rangnick has turned the tables and you stuff Chelsea today. Looking forward to that.

Rumour has it that Rangnick will see Ronaldo out of the door, and his priority is to tie Pogba down to a new 4 year contract now that RM are no longer interested

Doesn't bode well for Gouty' blood pressure.

Well let's hope your man Rangnick has turned the tables and you stuff Chelsea today. Looking forward to that.

Rumour has it that Rangnick will see Ronaldo out of the door, and his priority is to tie Pogba down to a new 4 year contract now that RM are no longer interested

I'd be happy with a draw and an improved look about the team on the pitch, while hoping for a win of course.

I can see that Ronaldo could become a conundrum, and not one with an easy answer, the fans will cling to him tighter than they did with Ole. Not sure what Ralf sees in Pogba but I guess he imagines that somehow he can get him to work a bit as I get the impression that he won't tolerate slackers, or non-team players for that matter.

As for Captain will he leave Harry in that role? He doesn't seem suited for it but then who is? Maybe De Gea?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Feck off with these horror stories, it’s amazing how fast you can go off people.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just finished the washing up.:eek:
So what of todays team? MC states it’s all his work nothing to with RANGNICK which is reasonable I’d say considering he is still waiting on a work permit.
Fred Matic AND McTominay in the same team, bloody hell, I’d like to see Fred fecked off and DVB in there, Matic, ffs he’s slower than a sloth on a slow day.
Rashford instead of Ronaldo??? FFS, no comment there.
Cant see that midfield getting much of the ball for those two upfront,
Chelsea 3 - 0 Utd.

8624D616-CFDB-4110-9816-8BF6D6FF0DDE.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’ve just rang 999. Pray for me.:crying:

He’s not even started work yet, now stop it.
Rumour has it RANGNICK isn’t even going to be available for Thursday against Arsenal.

Well I didn't think it would still be 0:0 after 40 minutes.

Making a decent fist of it up to now.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Snookie

Old-Salt
United offering absolutely nothing going forward, very negative in my opinion.
Feel sorry for the die hard Utd fans who are at Stamford Bridge to be fair having to watch that dross.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
United offering absolutely nothing going forward, very negative in my opinion.
Feel sorry for the die hard Utd fans who are at Stamford Bridge to be fair having to watch that dross.
It was a bit one way, Fred falling over, sorry diving when we did get in the Chelsea area. Still on the positive it’s a clean sheet at 0-0 but I’ll be surprised if we keep a clean sheet.

Latest Threads