Manchester United FC

TamH70

MIA
Probably off to manage Sunderland.

Could be thwacked on Gardening Leave until the start of the next season to stop him from competing with the club.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Could be thwacked on Gardening Leave until the start of the next season to stop him from competing with the club.
Not sure they will be that concerned considering how much they held him in high regard.;)

Now then tonights team news will be released shortly will it be a strong team? We need to win this one but we have the Scouse lot Sunday? Ole already has the “they’ve had one more day of rest than us and we’re tired” to help him come final whistle on Sunday but tonight is important, I think we should play the side that will start on Sunday and hope for a convincing lead with 25 minutes to go then the likes of Fred can come on and **** it all up for us.

Im going
Henderson
Van Bassika
Lindlehoff
Slab Head
Shaw
Sancho ON THE RIGHT !
Pogba
Bruno
Rashford and up front
Ronaldo.

De Gea will start against Liverpool.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well Solskjaer really is a bottling little weasel. several Atalanta players missing and here we are at hone and he picks Fred and McTominay. No Sancho, is he that bad? I said I had my doubts but Jesus H Christ what the **** is happening? We were crying out for him, best thing since sliced bread and George Best I was told. So someone please tell me what the **** is going on?

C1B59FA8-5D9F-440E-A3A4-498412E6CA02.jpeg

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Feck me 0-2 to Atalanta after just 29 minutes. There getting a bit over excited in the Sky studio some poor reporter spitting all over himself, well he couldn’t get his words out quick enough.:slow:

Feck me 0-2 to Atalanta after just 29 minutes.

Fukcin' hell, Gouty, what is going on at Old Trafford? Will Ole last the week if you lose tonight?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Fukcin' hell, Gouty, what is going on at Old Trafford? Will Ole last the week if you lose tonight?
If he gets the sack tonight at least I can stop wishing Liverpool all the best for Sunday.:slow:

ONE CLEAN SHEET IN 20 MATCHES, as they say in America, “you do the math”

Of course OGS is staying. LFC are paying his wages :-D

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't see OGS surviving if we are beaten tbh... I think the writing is on the wall now.
What’s the crowd like? Be interesting at half time when they walk off.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I believe that Steve Bruce is available.
And hopefully he is putting his legs up with his favourite tipple enjoying life.
But he won’t be enjoying the scoreline at OT.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Come on what’s the caption? What’s Ronnie just said to Dave? What’s Dave thinking? Apparently Fred has missed a sitter, Cnut shouldn’t be on the pitch.

Any way I’m going with.
Ronnie “**** it’s different this time round”
Dave thinking , Yeh tell me about It.

0DA249FA-D036-467A-8303-1F4D0E17D257.jpeg

Last edited:

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Fred has missed 2, Rashford missed a sitter..

But honestly, Atalanta have more fire about them than we do tbh... They are playing as a team, not a collection of individuals.

A comment from a viewer on the BBC live text commentary:

“If you've got a good enough squad to leave Pogba, Cavani, Sancho, Lindgard on the bench, you shouldn't be losing at home to anyone. Atalanta aren't exactly European heavyweights.”

He’s got a point

Sorry Gouty and co, I'm a bit late to the party tonight.

As you say, if you do get stuffed here tonight you might not need our help on Sunday to see OGS out the door.

To be honest though if the players haven't got the gumption to lift themselves up for a game like this, then they shouldn't be putting on a shirt.

First few minutes of the second half look as if they've bucked their ideas up a bit. Maybe Roy Keane popped into the dressing room at half time for a friendly chat....8O8O8O

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Fred has missed 2, Rashford missed a sitter..

But honestly, Atalanta have more fire about them than we do tbh... They are playing as a team, not a collection of individuals.
I’d like to give you an informative but that is exactly what I’ve been saying about Solskjaer for longer than I care to remember, he can’t get them to play to the strengths and as a team, especially when not in possession.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry Gouty and co, I'm a bit late to the party tonight.

As you say, if you do get stuffed here tonight you might not need our help on Sunday to see OGS out the door.

To be honest though if the players haven't got the gumption to lift themselves up for a game like this, then they shouldn't be putting on a shirt.

First few minutes of the second half look as if they've bucked their ideas up a bit. Maybe Roy Keane popped into the dressing room at half time for a friendly chat....8O8O8O
Yeh 1-2 exciting second half in store.

Latest Threads