Manchester United FC

Robme

LE
Well Well, Well, a 4th rate side existing in a trophy free zone except in the geriatric portion of their fans. Invest in a clapped out 36 year old, long past his best and wonder where the good times have gone? In Desperation they appoint the finest pickle producer (or something like that) known to man who goes by the name of Useless as a manager.
Simples really, the wonder kid’s Zimmer frame needs adjusting, and I hear Steve Bruce will be looking for a new job, after he turned down the job of Saudi’s chief ‘head popper offer’.
As for the ludicrous notion that the great god on Earth, Brendon Rogers would leave the class act that are The Foxes for a 4th rate Sunday league side is a joke. Just like the trophy cabinet of said club.
Leicester found more holes in The Rose and Crowns defence than a Norwegian fishing net. And as for the team formally know as good goals, well I wonder what Rashford was trying to tell us with his multi-coloured mop. Half a gay chap maybe, only got the door of the wardrobe open on one side, who knows. Oh and as for the 36year old, I wasn’t aware he was actually on the pitch until I checked.
long may the delusions of footy fans remain particularly in the Manchester region?

Where would Brentford be if they had Solskjaer as their manager?
Now this is a genuine question.
Just next to the 611 Bus stop in the Borough of Hounslow apparently...;-);-);-)

D

Deleted 100463

Well Well, Well, a 4th rate side existing in a trophy free zone except in the geriatric portion of their fans. Invest in a clapped out 36 year old, long past his best and wonder where the good times have gone? In Desperation they appoint the finest pickle producer (or something like that) known to man who goes by the name of Useless as a manager.
Simples really, the wonder kid’s Zimmer frame needs adjusting, and I hear Steve Bruce will be looking for a new job, after he turned down the job of Saudi’s chief ‘head popper offer’.
As for the ludicrous notion that the great god on Earth, Brendon Rogers would leave the class act that are The Foxes for a 4th rate Sunday league side is a joke. Just like the trophy cabinet of said club.
Leicester found more holes in The Rose and Crowns defence than a Norwegian fishing net. And as for the team formally know as good goals, well I wonder what Rashford was trying to tell us with his multi-coloured mop. Half a gay chap maybe, only got the door of the wardrobe open on one side, who knows. Oh and as for the 36year old, I wasn’t aware he was actually on the pitch until I checked.
long may the delusions of footy fans remain particularly in the Manchester region?
12 goals in 13 matches for him so far for club and country...

Look at this video clip. It sums up why Solskjaer should go as he simply does not and can not address the fundamentals of the game when not in possession. Just look at the space Leicester we’re afforded, no shape to Utd and even if we got the best defensive midfielder in the world it would not make one bit of difference because the basic shape of the team just isn’t there. We need a manager who can manage and coach and we need it him NOW!

OGS Could watch that video a hundred times and still not know what to do to change what happened. But the players on the pitch were similarly to blame, especially whoever your captain is. If the manager isn't changing things it's up to the captain to kick some arse. Roy Keane would have broken a few legs during that game, quite probably those of some of his own players.

By the way, in case you haven't been told, you heard it from me first; Ronaldo is a Wolf in a Wolf's clothing. Or more like a snake in the grass. He will unsettle that dressing room to the point where OGS loses what ever remaining respect he has from the players, and they turn against him to the point the performance on the pitch drops through the floor.

At which point the board will have no option but to sack him. It will take years to recover from something like that, unless you bring in a magician of a manager who can work miracles.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
OGS Could watch that video a hundred times and still not know what to do to change what happened. But the players on the pitch were similarly to blame, especially whoever your captain is. If the manager isn't changing things it's up to the captain to kick some arse. Roy Keane would have broken a few legs during that game, quite probably those of some of his own players.

By the way, in case you haven't been told, you heard it from me first; Ronaldo is a Wolf in a Wolf's clothing. Or more like a snake in the grass. He will unsettle that dressing room to the point where OGS loses what ever remaining respect he has from the players, and they turn against him to the point the performance on the pitch drops through the floor.

At which point the board will have no option but to sack him. It will take years to recover from something like that, unless you bring in a magician of a manager who can work miracles.
Excellent news regarding Ronnie, I personally hope Solskjaer goes before it comes to that but something has to happen.

I also notice the Utd goal difference has been whittled down to 6 while the top three are on 13, 16 and 13 respectively. Not to worry though, Everton are only on 5 and Brighton on 3, so Utd. could overtake those two at least as they are only 1 point in front.

Mind you a Spurs win this afternoon will mean they overtake Utd but as the have a (current) goal difference of -4. They, together with Everton, Brighton and Utd. could be the gaggle fighting for the 4th place Champions League slot or 5th place spot for the Europa League come the end of the season. Not much point in pondering which of the current top 3 Utd any of this lot could overtake of course.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Up The Hammers:1: Well ever since @Old Stab called me Alf Garnett I’ve had no option but to keep an eye on their results and what a great result and performance it was beating the toffees 0-1.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I also notice the Utd goal difference has been whittled down to 6 while the top three are on 13, 16 and 13 respectively. Not to worry though, Everton are only on 5 and Brighton on 3, so Utd. could overtake those two at least as they are only 1 point in front.

Mind you a Spurs win this afternoon will mean they overtake Utd but as the have a (current) goal difference of -4. They, together with Everton, Brighton and Utd. could be the gaggle fighting for the 4th place Champions League slot or 5th place spot for the Europa League come the end of the season. Not much point in pondering which of the current top 3 Utd any of this lot could overtake of course.
I’m hoping Newcastle get a good win today. One I’ll always have a soft spot for Brucie and two, well who likes Spurs?

Up The Hammers:1: Well ever since @Old Stab called me Alf Garnett I’ve had no option but to keep an eye on their results and what a great result and performance it was beating the toffees 0-1.

Who do you support as Victor Meldrew?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That is a lifestyle matter for Gouty, not just specifically football related. :)
Cheeky…I’m not that bad in real life, honest.
Although I confess my daughter has called me Mr Grumpy on more than one occasion.

I watched the game. It was shit.

For a minute I thought the game was being played behind closed doors with no fans present as per lockdown conditions. Very poor atmosphere indeed.

The odd boo at the end, typical, Everton fans will be calling for Rafa's head no doubt. But Everton are a much weaker team without Richarlison and Calvert Lewin.

I'd like to see Newcastle stuff Tottenham but somehow can't see it happening.

I watched the game. It was shit.

For a minute I thought the game was being played behind closed doors with no fans present as per lockdown conditions. Very poor atmosphere indeed.

The odd boo at the end, typical, Everton fans will be calling for Rafa's head no doubt. But Everton are a much weaker team without Richarlison and Calvert Lewin.

I'd like to see Newcastle stuff Tottenham but somehow can't see it happening.

Can you see Rafa going back to Newcastle?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Wow what a start, wonder what @rockape623 thinks of that?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well that didn’t last long 1-2:(

Can you see Rafa going back to Newcastle?
Yes. If Bruce gets the sack and the new owners park a truck full of money outside Rafa's House. Which of course would lead to death threats from the Everton fans who would be devastated to see him leave.

Okay, own up. Amanda Stavely, wife of the the new Chairman.

Would you?

The Eyes have it...

Screenshot_20211017-170500_Chrome.jpg

Latest Threads