:grin:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923-183358_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-183358_WhatsApp.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 22

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Certainly not counting chickens, it is about now he has the players he wanted we need to see performances that are worthy of Utd. The result may go against Utd (anything can happen) but to me the measure of progress for a team aspiring to be top flight is a team that plays like champions week in and week out. If we are not seeing this then what has been happening during his tenure?

I know I wouldn't get three years and a bundle of cash in a job only to have not done the business, you want to occupy the chair then you better look like you belong there.
Well 0-1 and Sancho stays on the bench, Christ talk about a star player and he was just what we were crying out for, well some one on here told me that, in fact a few told me he was the best thing sliced bread.
Good old Solskjaer leaves it till the 82nd minute to bring on Cavani, yep he can do a lot in 8 minutes.
Forget the missed penalty that’s two home defeats on the bounce, reminds me a bit of last season, lessons learnt? Give hI’m time, give him time, well I wouldn’t give hive him a fecking Timex, I will however give him his P45.
Useless Cnut that he is. Solskjaer, go you haven’t a fecking clue.

Well 0-1 and Sancho stays on the bench, Christ talk about a star player and he was just what we were crying out for, well some one on here told me that, in fact a few told me he was the best thing sliced bread.
Good old Solskjaer leaves it till the 82nd minute to bring on Cavani, yep he can do a lot in 8 minutes.
Forget the missed penalty that’s two home defeats on the bounce, reminds me a bit of last season, lessons learnt? Give hI’m time, give him time, well I wouldn’t give hive him a fecking Timex, I will however give him his P45.
Useless Cnut that he is. Solskjaer, go you haven’t a fecking clue.

Well I think at least we are winning by clear margin the "most expensive bench warmers in the squad" league. Perhaps we just need one more player???

I don't know what is going on at Utd. these days but I think it is clear the manager cannot get the best out of whatever squad he has at any one time. And it is not just me is it? No-one from the top clubs anywhere in Europe has or will try to headhunt him will they?

He's a nice bloke and I wish him well, though if he really wants Utd to succeed I think he would put the club first and step aside.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Taken from The evening news

D87D88F7-7EE8-4ECE-BACF-57F859830FE3.jpeg

Glad I’m not the only one.

Either Solskjaer is clueless as one here believes, which means him leaving Sancho out, or playing him on his less preferred wing highlights that cluelessness, or Sancho is crap and Solskjaer knows exactly what he is doing by keeping him out, playing him on the opposite wing... I wish someone would make up his mind as to which it is ;)

Poor performance today, with Villa really deserving the win in my opinion. Pains me to say it so early in the season, but where is the improvement from the squad, manager etc from last season. The transfer dealings into the club really masked the poor decisions on the dealings out of the club, and it shows.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well I think at least we are winning by clear margin the "most expensive bench warmers in the squad" league. Perhaps we just need one more player???

I don't know what is going on at Utd. these days but I think it is clear the manager cannot get the best out of whatever squad he has at any one time. And it is not just me is it? No-one from the top clubs anywhere in Europe has or will try to headhunt him will they?

He's a nice bloke and I wish him well, though if he really wants Utd to succeed I think he would put the club first and step aside.
Precisely that, and I agree 100%, the squad and talent he has available to him should be beating a good Villa side at home.
That penalty miss, dare I say may have been on purpose, well you never know because Solskjaers management of these players and getting the best out of them is just not working and top players like Fernandes must be scratching their heads.
Welcome back Ronnie, not quite how you remember things is it.

Well that's a turn up for the books. That said, they've been playing well and tough to beat lately.

I'm saying nothing more until us v Brentford game is over.

ETA: Just saw the Chelsea v City result...pity it didn't stay 0:0

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well that's a turn up for the books. That said, they've been playing well and tough to beat lately.

I'm saying nothing more until us v Brentford game is over.
Fill your boots mate, our manager is the best since sliced bread soon to be head hunted by Real Madrid, that’s if Barcelona or you lot don’t step in first.
Honestly, biggest club in the world, with a manager like this? Don’t me laugh its pathetic.

Fill your boots mate, our manager is the best since sliced bread soon to be head hunted by Real Madrid, that’s if Barcelona or you lot don’t step in first.
Honestly, biggest club in the world, with a manager like this? Don’t me laugh its pathetic.

Careful GoutMan, you're going to end up with Big Sam in charge at this rate. You can feel it coming....

Well the thing is the Glazers have played a blinder here, there is little talk or vitriol going their way now. Having given the fans (and kept) the man they want in the chair and letting him buy the players he has said he needs then the heat is off them, and they still get what they want out of the club. This status quo is, I suspect, why they have not offed Oli, they care not for Utd. winning trophies so everything is now nice and cushty for them.

What takes their place as the cause of Utd's woes must go somewhere else, referees, wrong colour away strip etc and the refrain of "give Oli enough time and he will come good". How long is a piece of string is my thought when I hear that though and the Glazers are happy to leave us guessing, they being the only ones who know the answer.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Either Solskjaer is clueless as one here believes, which means him leaving Sancho out, or playing him on his less preferred wing highlights that cluelessness, or Sancho is crap and Solskjaer knows exactly what he is doing by keeping him out, playing him on the opposite wing... I wish someone would make up his mind as to which it is ;)

Poor performance today, with Villa really deserving the win in my opinion. Pains me to say it so early in the season, but where is the improvement from the squad, manager etc from last season. The transfer dealings into the club really masked the poor decisions on the dealings out of the club, and it shows.
Ok, Sancho is Solskjaers signing, no getting away from that he desperately wanted him and Utd went out and got him,
Since then he has played every where except the right wing, that’s the managers fault. Nobody is forcing Solskjaer to play Greenwood on the right, and Sancho is the best right winger since Gawd knows when you and other told me that, he’s great just look at the videos, he’s brilliant, well I haven’t seen anything that even hints at him been worth a fraction of what we payed and if he was as good as people say then he would have hit the ground running and be playing on the right but he isn’t because Solskjaer isn’t playing him there and Solskjaer can’t work out where to play him, the same as Van Beek, instead he sticks with a midfield duo of Fred and McTomminay, and we lurch from one disaster to another.
Ronaldo won’t put up with such shit, he’s played under great managers, managers who win and know what’s what, hopefully come Christmas or even sooner Solskjaer can be remembered for his goals and not his awful management.
So to answer your question, everything you mentioned,Sancho ain’t as good as Olle thought, Olle doesn’t know where to play him, as he’s tried him on the left but hasn’t even tried him on the right. What a joke.

Ok, Sancho is Solskjaers signing, no getting away from that he desperately wanted him and Utd went out and got him,
Since then he has played every where except the right wing, that’s the managers fault. Nobody is forcing Solskjaer to play Greenwood on the right, and Sancho is the best right winger since Gawd knows when you and other told me that, he’s great just look at the videos, he’s brilliant, well I haven’t seen anything that even hints at him been worth a fraction of what we payed and if he was as good as people say then he would have hit the ground running and be playing on the right but he isn’t because Solskjaer isn’t playing him there and Solskjaer can’t work out where to play him, the same as Van Beek, instead he sticks with a midfield duo of Fred and McTomminay, and we lurch from one disaster to another.
Ronaldo won’t put up with such shit, he’s played under great managers, managers who win and know what’s what, hopefully come Christmas or even sooner Solskjaer can be remembered for his goals and not his awful management.
This may shock you, but I agree with you. There's no excuses about the squad now as he has had plenty of input into the makeup of this squad.

I wholly agree that like DvB, Ole is making a big mistake with how he is handling Sancho at the club. He can't keep using the fact that Sancho's preparations were hampered by illness either.

I have a tiny amount of sympathy in regards to it potentially hampering Greenwood, but he was bought to play as a wide man on the right, where he played more consistently and effectively at Dortmund, so for me he has to be given the chance there. I stick by what I saw him do week in week out in the Bundesliga and UCL with him, but there is a danger of his talent and future potential going to waste at the club.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This may shock you, but I agree with you. There's no excuses about the squad now as he has had plenty of input into the makeup of this squad.

I wholly agree that like DvB, Ole is making a big mistake with how he is handling Sancho at the club. He can't keep using the fact that Sancho's preparations were hampered by illness either.

I have a tiny amount of sympathy in regards to it potentially hampering Greenwood, but he was bought to play as a wide man on the right, where he played more consistently and effectively at Dortmund, so for me he has to be given the chance there. I stick by what I saw him do week in week out in the Bundesliga and UCL with him, but there is a danger of his talent and future potential going to waste at the club.
A shock?
I think I’ve just had a bigger shock with you agreeing with me than what Ted Bundy had in Florida many moons ago.

So to answer your question, everything you mentioned,Sancho ain’t as good as Olle thought, Olle doesn’t know where to play him, as he’s tried him on the left but hasn’t even tried him on the right. What a joke.
You could end up with Ronaldo taking over as Player Manager. Now wouldn't that be something...

This makes interesting reading.

Screenshot_20210925-152914_Chrome.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You could end up with Ronaldo taking over as Player Manager. Now wouldn't that be something...
:omfg:
No, we needed a Tutchel, an Allegri, a Pep, I think the only available manager who has a track record worthy of managing at Utd is Conte but I’ll be honest and say I’d rather some one else who is in employment at Atletico Madrid.
I don’t want Ronaldo to do a Solskjaer, great players don’t always make great managers, in fact name a top player who went on to become a real top manager?
There aren’t many.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Guardiola? Zidane? Dalglish? Cruyff?
I think I’d agree with you on one of those you mentioned as I said great player’s and managers.
Zidane, a great player, wouldn't class him as a great manager having just walked into the biggest club in Spain with a ready made team and then when things got a bit rough he left and hasn’t been in a job since.
Guardiola, possibly, I dont know what he did as a player other than playing at Barcelona so he must have been a decent sought, great manager though.
Dalglish, great player only success was at one club, wouldn’t class him as a great manager but a great ambassador for your club.
Cruyff, one of the best and greatest players in the history of the game and also a great manager.