Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United and the SAS

Morning All,
I'm not a United fan but took this photo of the official supporters shop in Connaught Place, Delhi. Just thought it might be of interest to fans.

Didn't see anyone getting raped and nobody having a shit;)

Attachments

• IMG_0438.JPG
    IMG_0438.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
Morning All,
I'm not a United fan but took this photo of the official supporters shop in Connaught Place, Delhi. Just thought it might be of interest to fans.

Didn't see anyone getting raped and nobody having a shit;)
If youd seen the prices of the shirts in the shop you might have a different opinion

Morning @Fusillier5039,
Must admit as a non-fan, I wasn't concentrating on the prices, just killing time and browsing. There was some interesting piccies on the walls though
Id rather treat my piles with a broken glass / acid mix than cross the threshold

United had link through Ned Kelly but I would have thought a story like that about Keano would have made the book and from that, the gutter press.

Ned Kelly

I once met a Ned Kelly who was instructing on a Lang lauf skiing course at a place I fail to recall the name of in the Hartz mountains back in the early seventies.

What a great job he had just trying to teach squaddies to not break a leg while skiing up and down the mountains. The army place was tiny but it was adjacent to a very nice resort and we used the same slopes as the civvies.

I recall there was a restaurant situated in an old railway carriage just around the corner from where we were billeted.

The Ned Kelly I met was a dark haired smallish bloke. I think he was a full screw at the time. I wonder if it was the same bloke.

I once met a Ned Kelly who was instructing on a Lang lauf skiing course at a place I fail to recall the name of in the Hartz mountains back in the early seventies.

What a great job he had just trying to teach squaddies to not break a leg while skiing up and down the mountains. The army place was tiny but it was adjacent to a very nice resort and we used the same slopes as the civvies.

I recall there was a restaurant situated in an old railway carriage just around the corner from where we were billeted.

The Ned Kelly I met was a dark haired smallish bloke. I think he was a full screw at the time. I wonder if it was the same bloke.
possibly near Goslar? Sonneberg and Manchester Barracks. Long since gone

Not this guy then?

1568460897947.jpeg

syrup

LE
I can remember reading a resettlement magazine about a course for close protection. The course was run from a private company, hiring offices and suites out of Old Trafford, and the advert boasted that the instructors were ex-SAS and ex-RMP.

I worked with an ex SNCO who had worked for Man Utd on their security team.
He told me that the head honch was ex Them and all the blokes involved in the security team where ex Forces
So they would probably have had the contacts to arrange a visit.

I worked with an ex SNCO who had worked for Man Utd on their security team.
He told me that the head honch was ex Them and all the blokes involved in the security team where ex Forces
So they would probably have had the contacts to arrange a visit.

It is pretty much impossible to jib into Old Trafford. Not even my stealth entry skills can get a free pass.

Dennis.

Latest Threads