Manchester Radio DJ

e-mail sent:

I refer to the trite nonsense you were spouting about the armed forces earlier today. Have you forgotten that only last week was the 60th anniversary of D-Day, the decisive action that led to the end of the Second World War? Thousands of British, American and Canadian servicemen died, and it is because of their sacrifice, and that of their successors that you have the freedom to broadcast.

You are also incorrect in saying that there would be no wars without the armed forces; in fact, it is politicians and the media who are generally to blame for wars.

Moreover, I suspect that more people respect members of the armed forces than they do ageing disc-jockeys trying to be controversial and confrontational on provincial radio stations.

Still, whatever your opinion of the military, you still pay our wages through your taxes. I'm off to the Mess to buy a beer with your money.

Mmm, I feel I was less subtle.

Sir, you are a cnut and I wish to show you how much of a cnut you are by meeting up somewhere of your choosing so we may discuss this matter. Cnut.

Sent on an auto sender at about 300 a minute should give him the message. Cnut.

Steve Stannage

"I accept a lot of people think I am an arrogant, big headed ass", then he imitates an old woman saying "You can't say that!!" Manchester can rest happily or thoroughly annoyed in their beds however, when quizzed on for how long he can continue, he jubilantly declares:
"Forever! In a wheelchair I hope! I've no plans to leave at all!"

Perhaps some one can help his wish for a wheelchair real soon. Washed out local radio DJ - probably does a lot for 'charity' to fuel his petty ego. - Tosser!!

After i logged off ARRSE, i was interested to know if he would have the balls to read of Viro and Flash's emails - he didnt. What he did do however was say:

What is it about people in uniform! Army, Air Force, Navy, Paramedics, Fire fighters and Police officers... they get their uniforms on and become bigoted racist idiots! It defys belief!

manchestercop said:
After i logged off ARRSE, i was interested to know if he would have the balls to read of Viro and Flash's emails - he didnt. What he did do however was say:

What is it about people in uniform! Army, Air Force, Navy, Paramedics, Fire fighters and Police officers... they get their uniforms on and become bigoted racist idiots! It defys belief!
as opposed to a f**king bald overweight gobshite i suppose!!!!
i mean who is this turd ???

Ventress

LE
Emails sent to most of the KeyFM workforce! Including to other DJ on how they must enjoy working with such a gob$hite!

Keep up the bombardment until another target is aquired!

Nice one Flash!

Whilst sad, balding old men get their trendy teenage clothes on and simply become bigoted idiots!

Is Key FM some sort of Care in the Community project?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
Seadog Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
E The NAAFI Bar 18