Manchester Police demonstrate good drills

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Mar 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jokes are not a laughing matter.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. The tyres look a bit narrow to me. Especially with all that extra weight.
  3. Seriously tho,,this is the same team who killed one of their own before this episode,,you would think that they would learn.....
  4. Ok, bollock them within an inch of their lives, maybe even fine them,

But to demote them, and waste all that taxpayer's money is stupid, and overreacting IMHO...
  5. Just get the fat knacker to take the fitness test............he'd be out on his arrse.
  6. We have all done it... hot fuzz1.jpg

I think this ticks all the boxes for this site and thread.
    • Like Like x 9
  7. Well, as long as they continue to do the work they have been trained to do..

If they get sacked off the firearms squad, then all the training investement goes down the tube..
  8. SLR .... <dribble>
  9. ******* idiots, I agree with the earlier comment, you would think that after the Manchester RIP debacle they would be a bit sharper. Truth is every one fucks about, god forbid they sack every soldier who swears or does somthing distastful on you tube video's.
    There is no demotion though if they are PC's they will stay PC's, they will lose a bit of cash but again not much, get moved back to core shift. The big issue for them is loss of face (or arse) they will have had a few quid spent on them and a few hundred hours of training to get them to a point where they are Firearms officers, quite a bit by the looks of the kit they are carrying, all wasted, it bloody annoyed me when I was a serving instuctor and it annoys me now.
  10. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It's not as if the gun is actually up his arse!
  11. You sound frightfully disappointed.
  12. GMP and "High Standards" two things that you don't normally equate together
  13. Christ, if you can be bust for posing in stupid photos with guns then 95% of squaddies are going to be bust so badly they'll have to do basic again.
    • Like Like x 1