Manchester OTC - Women

Discussion in 'OTC' started by crabby, Aug 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently had the good fortune to meet a group of MUOTC cadets - in the small group was a 1st year from Manchester (not salford etc) doing civil engineering... are all manchester wimmin that fit? Did I go to the wrong part of the country?
    Well, I wish luck to every single one of you that tries it on - I would
  2. some aren't bad, my gf isn't! Who did you meet? PM me a name/description! On behalf of my female comrades I must vouch for them all!! - They all have nice personalities at the very least....
  3. lol. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.
  4. Can I have her when you're finished with her? "Nice personalities"? What are they then? :p
  5. The lumps on their chests.
  6. I might know who you mean, where did you meet her?
  7. They were at Okehampton helping out on some ACF camp and decided to go up a couple of tors. She was lovely :D
  8. Yea I know who you mean, I was stuck in that pokey little camp too.
  9. What is Okehampton like? I never had the *ahem* pleasure... It looks pretty sh*te from the outside (walked past it twice now). Luckily for you those days you were stuck in that camp - I was out on North Dartmoor in the thunderstorms, lashing rain, hail etc etc... they extended the severe weather warning from 1 day to 3 days and 2 nights the b*stards - and I took the worst of it...
    Did you get to nip into exeter any evenings for a pi$$ up?