Manchester OTC - Women

I recently had the good fortune to meet a group of MUOTC cadets - in the small group was a 1st year from Manchester (not salford etc) doing civil engineering... are all manchester wimmin that fit? Did I go to the wrong part of the country?
Well, I wish luck to every single one of you that tries it on - I would

some aren't bad, my gf isn't! Who did you meet? PM me a name/description! On behalf of my female comrades I must vouch for them all!! - They all have nice personalities at the very least....

bensonby said:
some aren't bad, my gf isn't! Who did you meet? PM me a name/description! On behalf of my female comrades I must vouch for them all!! - They all have nice personalities at the very least....
Can I have her when you're finished with her? "Nice personalities"? What are they then? :p

crabby said:
bensonby said:
Can I have her when you're finished with her? "Nice personalities"? What are they then? :p
The lumps on their chests.

They were at Okehampton helping out on some ACF camp and decided to go up a couple of tors. She was lovely :D

ssjmawson said:
Yea I know who you mean, I was stuck in that pokey little camp too.
What is Okehampton like? I never had the *ahem* pleasure... It looks pretty sh*te from the outside (walked past it twice now). Luckily for you those days you were stuck in that camp - I was out on North Dartmoor in the thunderstorms, lashing rain, hail etc etc... they extended the severe weather warning from 1 day to 3 days and 2 nights the b*stards - and I took the worst of it...
Did you get to nip into exeter any evenings for a pi$$ up?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T0m94 OTC 0
msr OTC 2
Y OTC and ACF 3