Manchester grenade attack.

theres been a few grens recovered by north/west coppers lately, like the one found on a wall in liverpool, all of new manufacture and British Army issue...

so the real question is, whos the f**king idiot and naughty boy in green pinching and selling them on to criminal mates?

theres been a few grens recovered by north/west coppers lately, like the one found on a wall in liverpool, all of new manufacture and British Army issue...

so the real question is, whos the f**king idiot and naughty boy in green pinching and selling them on to criminal mates?
The Kings Regiment has been amalgamated into 2 Lanc's, so lots of scallies to choose from still?

There has been at least one squaddie convicted and sent down for selling grenades at about £ 250.00 each. There have also been a few Brngs gone walkies.

It's been happening for years, ammo being snaffled from ranges. As an Ammo Tech we can declare ammo expended or destroyed on a single signature, do it would be easy to have dodgy dealings.

It's been happening for years, ammo being snaffled from ranges. As an Ammo Tech we can declare ammo expended or destroyed on a single signature, do it would be easy to have dodgy dealings.
How much for a grenade then? :)

Almost completely unrelated, but after leaving the Army I found a handful of 5.56 in the back pocket of a daysack.

Didn't know what to do. The Police can get weird about that sort of thing and I had visions of them ending up in the wrong hands or going off in the bin lorry if I'd chucked them. Not the sort if thing you want lying around the house either.

Handed them in at a TA centre in the end.

Grenade attacks aren't as uncommon as you would think.
There have been quite a few over the last few years, the Balkans are a common source too apparently.

Probably some rat boy Chav who joined up and, seeing an opportunity to make some cash, handed some over to his former rat boy Chav mates from his old massiv like innit?

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

The Kings Regiment has been amalgamated into 2 Lanc's, so lots of scallies to choose from still?
Criminals in the 2 Lancs.........heaven forfend!!!!!!!!!! Not those lovely lads who once owned and ran Paderborn like a progressive Islamic republic.......

The police, I suspect, should be looking for a violent gay Kingo from the Whalley range, or Stockport area, whose name contains any combination of the names: Desmond Dexie Domenyk Damian Lattlay Fottfoy Berry Devaney Edward Duggan Noonan.

Now that can't be too hard now can it?

ugly

LE
To be honest its a pity we havent thought of a more useful and worthwhile means of using up these old grenades other than letting kiddies hand them into police stations just to see the desk sgt flap. We need an olympic grenade throwing competition which of course will have to include a freestyle gangsta stylee section.

The soldier getting life is the reason why te Declaration has now changed promise to grass up anyone in breach of the declaration.

Looking at the video on telly last night it looked like the blast distributed all bearings rather than the variety of frag used in UK grenades - more like the natures used by the Krauts?

Looking at the video on telly last night it looked like the blast distributed all bearings rather than the variety of frag used in UK grenades - more like the natures used by the Krauts?
Now that's a very daring statement.

Young people today! I can remember when they made their own nail bombs.

Erm... interesting front photo on Manchester Evening News website... i know Manchester has it's issues, but the police all blacked up with balaclavas?

Police investigating the gun and grenade killing of David Short have arrested a man on suspicion of murder.

Armed police cordoned off a street in Droylsden this afternoon as part of the probe into Mr Short’s death after he was slain at his Clayton home.

Officers arrested a 28-year-old man on suspicion of the murder on York Road, a police spokesman confirmed. He has been taken in custody, where he will be quizzed by detectives.

David Short murder: Man held as armed police probing grenade attack seal off Droylsden street | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk