Manchester Crawl

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Grey_Mafia65, Jul 16, 2012.

?
  1. Yes, with knobs on

78.1%
  2. No, it's too far for me to drag myself.

21.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a tentative toe in the water for now, how many would be interested in attending a Manchester Crawl? Accommodation and secure parking can be provided in the form of camp beds at a TAC two miles from city centre. Date to be agreed once we know enough are interested, but looking at either October this year or Feb/March/April 2013.

2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I could be tempted if I'm back north at the time.

3. Can't we go back to Wakefield?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Manchester door guards can be a bit troublesome, they turn away groups for no reason or if they don't like how you look or how you're dressed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Liverpewl it is then! :-D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Canal St. door staff are a bit more relaxed when it comes to groups of happy people. Plenty of bars etc. down that way to pass the time in.

7. You were the one who suggested in the first place!

Easy answer to the group problem, don't all rock up at the same time!

D-L, timing due to other commitments by various people who have verbally expressed an interest. Don't see you organizing anything! :p

8. 9 months is still a long way off.

I'll be up for it if I'm in-country.

9. I think a crawl in Gods city is a winner.

10. Now then, a crawl in Jerusalem sounds like a good laugh.

• Like Like x 2
  11. We've done London loads of times, that why Manchester was chosen this time ;-)

12. Just don't order the Halibut.

13. dont they have hotels in manc land or is this just so all the cheap-skates can come along too?

14. Cheap/free accommodation = more beer tokens! :-D

15. For location and cost go for the Hotel International. Right outside Picadilly station so handy for city centre and popular with the crowd that like the delights of Canal St.