Manchester Crawl

Which date

• Total voters
Trans-sane said:
Last call... If you are intending to turn up, send me a PM in the next few hours so I can give you my contact details etc.
I just had a chat with "him who must be the sexiest ever ever" and he said "eeeeeeew oooooh", so in dog speak, no. We shan't be there.

Besides which - you smell of wee wee, and your face is upside down.

The_Snail said:
Trans-sane said:
Last call... If you are intending to turn up, send me a PM in the next few hours so I can give you my contact details etc.
I just had a chat with "him who must be the sexiest ever ever" and he said "eeeeeeew oooooh", so in dog speak, no. We shan't be there.

Besides which - you smell of wee wee.
He calls it 'aftershave' 8O

Another who cant make it, spent my pennies on ensuring I can cause max destruction to the males weekend plans next week by going spending it with him - I'll inform him of this on Friday when I arrive. :D

scuba_angel said:
The_Snail said:
Trans-sane said:

Another who cant make it, spent my pennies on ensuring I can cause max destruction to the males weekend plans next week by going spending it with him - I'll inform him of this on Friday when I arrive. :D
You coming down Sarf, scoobs ????

scuba_angel said:
The_Snail said:
Trans-sane said:

Scoobs, myself and the little smelly ginger thang are home next weekend - Cheeky Vimtos?

The_Snail said:
scuba_angel said:
The_Snail said:
Trans-sane said:

Scoobs, myself and the little smelly ginger thang are home next weekend - Cheeky Vimtos?
Sorry Sluggy, next weekend I shall be pesting the male thing - next time youre home though.

Sainty I'm in the cursed South from lunchtime until they let me on the plane out of London in the evening. I have at most 3 hours to kill between the train from the North and a need to find a train to the airport - think the South can cope?

scuba_angel said:
The_Snail said:
scuba_angel said:
The_Snail said:
Trans-sane said:

Sorry Sluggy, next weekend I shall be pesting the male thing - next time youre home though.

Sainty I'm in the cursed South from lunchtime until they let me on the plane out of London in the evening. I have at most 3 hours to kill between the train from the North and a need to find a train to the airport - think the South can cope?
Scoobs mate, the south couldn't handle a couple of snowflakes remember? They've got no chance of being able to survive you

mac_uk said:
scuba_angel said:
The_Snail said:
scuba_angel said:
The_Snail said:
Trans-sane said:

Scoobs mate, the south couldn't handle a couple of snowflakes remember? They've got no chance of being able to survive you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, now fcuk off, mac. Scoobs, wanna meet up for a drink or three before, I'm working that night, so can meet in London Central, if that's easier, PM me.

mac_uk said:
scuba_angel said:
The_Snail said:
scuba_angel said:
The_Snail said:
Trans-sane said:

Im more concerned about the snowflakes landing again and stopping me escaping again!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Poor fcuking drills alround. 3 people turned up. 3!!!!. That include me FFS... Turns out my comment about herding cats wasn't too far off the fcuking mark.