Manchester Crawl

Which date

• Total voters
scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:
You mean you've gotten dull?
Yup, and studious, and quiet and well behaved, and I would never drink lots, never ever again. :roll:

I believed you right up to the last bit, at that point my friend I realised you was talking utter shite :D

mac_uk said:
scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:
Yup, and studious, and quiet and well behaved, and I would never drink lots, never ever again. :roll:

I believed you right up to the last bit, at that point my friend I realised you was talking utter shite :D
Tehe titter etc etc

Crow if you are up North you werent going to get a choice in the matter :p

Z

Zarathustra

scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:
scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:

Tehe titter etc etc

Charming that is :D

crow_bag said:
scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:
scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:

Tehe titter etc etc

I aim to please. :D

scuba_angel said:
crow_bag said:
scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:
scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:

Tehe titter etc etc

ah,but please who?

and where do you aim?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm back in Manc that weekend, so if I can get a night off from the missus I'll bob along :)

smudge5611 said:
scuba_angel said:
crow_bag said:
scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:
scuba_angel said:
mac_uk said:

Tehe titter etc etc

ah,but please who?

and where do you aim?
Myself, and where ever happens to be most painful. :twisted:

It was only a question!!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Final call here... I have asked people to list their callsign if they will be attending. This is because I need to know who to send PMs to with phone numbers....

Bloody hell. Its like trying to herd cats FFS.

Trans-sane said:
Final call here... I have asked people to list their callsign if they will be attending. This is because I need to know who to send PMs to with phone numbers....

Why'd you think I left it until you wanted to organise one this time?
I'll be there as long as Im not forced to spend the vodka tokens the weekend before.

Cheers Trans-sane for your PM. I'll be there, wife and weather permitting!

Ok,Thanks for the pm.

I will be attending. Roxy O'grady'......16:00hrs Sat 7/2/09.

See you there,

Smudge

Trans-sane said:

:D

i'm still a strong possible (more than likely), with a hanger-on or two.

Quick question......

Will they be showing the rugby in Roxy O'grady's?

It is the first weekend of the Six Nations after all,

Any knowledge (of this topic) gratefully acknowledged

smudge

smudge5611 said:
Quick question......

Will they be showing the rugby in Roxy O'grady's?

It is the first weekend of the Six Nations after all,

Any knowledge (of this topic) gratefully acknowledged

smudge
I'm not coming if they are. I don't fancy an afternoon of watching men feel each other up.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
No idea, but the mission objective to get ratted, lay waste to Manchester, and if possible RV with a ex colleague's works leaving do and traumatise the fcuk out of some unsuspecting civvies.

Rugby is way down the list. Roxy O' Grady's is an RV point only... After that I exect to see drunkeness, debauchery and carnage worthy of arrse!!! Cry MLLLLLAR!!!! and let slip the mongs of war!

I have just had the misfortune to delete several posts of nothing but pish by trans-sane and spaz.

You two can take this as a gypsy's.

Keep it nice in here. If you want to sling shite at each other - take it over to the NAAFI Bar. Otherwise I'll be putting in an indent for the two of you to receive an OT Tag.

I thank you
Creo

Sorry folks i probably wont be making it. If i can appear i shall make contact and try to find out your approximate position sometime during the night.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Last call... If you are intending to turn up, send me a PM in the next few hours so I can give you my contact details etc.