Manchester Crawl

Which date

• Total voters
Spanish_Dave said:
scuba_angel said:
Spanish_Dave said:
I had a T Shirt made for the Liverpool crawl, spotty dog ,et me tell you, cheap as chips and well worth it as the chicks were all over me when they knew me from Arrse (I Wish)
Chicks? Me or JP? I was keeping away for fear of you spoiling me for other men! :wink:
Ha ha last time I act as a gentleman and walk you to your car :lol:
In Manc I tend to be mostly seen staggering to the train/tram/hotel.

Trans I def prefer the Feb date, my last couple of weekends in Jan are block booked for other things now.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Update: Feb 7th is the day. RV at Roxy O'Grady's in the Printworks. I will probably only be able to get there for around 1600ish. Please suggest drinking games. So far I have:-

Bunnies
Handed drinking
(possibly) Beer pong

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
CocoaKid said:
Oh crap.... I'm rubbish at drinking games. I will be slaughtered :oops:
Hello!!! Earth calling CK... I will be there. That means you will at least get slaughtered after someone else. I hope there are enough people to carry me if/when I pass out

Trans-sane said:
CocoaKid said:
Oh crap.... I'm rubbish at drinking games. I will be slaughtered :oops:
Hello!!! Earth calling CK... I will be there. That means you will at least get slaughtered after someone else. I hope there are enough people to carry me if/when I pass out
Or enough of us with marker pens and cameras, to record the evidence before abandoning the comatose among the group.

Dont worry CK I'm crap at drinking games too, but tend to be pretty good at simply drinking - I vote we sit in the corner until everyone else is bladdered then join in. :wink:

(Oh and I will have a new camera by then - can someone not let me forget where I leave this one!)

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Me (of course organising it is like herding cats FFS...)
Scoobs.

More to follow.

Feb 7, roxy o'grady's in the printworks.

I'll be there. Is there a dress code? and before the sharp-wits answer that...you know what i mean!!!!!!

smudge5611 said:

I'll be there. Is there a dress code? and before the sharp-wits answer that...you know what i mean!!!!!!
Whatever wont get you kicked out/attention from the people you dont want attention from - so for the men we dont recommend that lovely frilly blouse and mini skirt combo.

*It may be worth noting that ARRSErs are often the very people you dont want to get attention from in which case it is highly recommended to stay at home with your tin foil hat on.

scuba_angel said:
smudge5611 said:

Whatever wont get you kicked out/attention from the people you dont want attention from - so for the men we dont recommend that lovely frilly blouse and mini skirt combo.

*It may be worth noting that ARRSErs are often the very people you dont want to get attention from in which case it is highly recommended to stay at home with your tin foil hat on.
Better leave the thigh length boots at home then, :wink:

what is the start time?

smudge5611 said:
sounds good, i will try to pop along.

smudge5611 said:
I'll be there. Is there a dress code?
good point, i'm the original scruffy ba*terd, getting me into a shirt to get me into a place that needs one is not my type of thing.

is it a shirt and shoes night out? or can i turn up in the normal docs and 'warning, penis approaching' t-shirt?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll be there at 1600ish (try reading all the posts in the thread :D ). Others may arrive sooner or later... Shoes is probably a must, but I'll be in jeans and a T-shirt. High quality, designer jeans and T-shirt, but they will be lacking in collars and ironed in creases.

Trans-sane said:
I'll be there at 1600ish (try reading all the posts in the thread :D ). Others may arrive sooner or later... Shoes is probably a must, but I'll be in jeans and a T-shirt. High quality, designer jeans and T-shirt, but they will be lacking in collars and ironed in creases.
My bold, been shopping in Primark rather than the market these days Trans?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
scuba_angel said:
Trans-sane said:
Very catty coming from a professional student :D . No duffle coats aloud!!!

Trans-sane said:
scuba_angel said:
Trans-sane said:
Very catty coming from a professional student :D. No duffle coats aloud!!!
Is spelling also optional with you studenty types?

Trans-sane said:
I'll be there at 1600ish (try reading all the posts in the thread :D ). Others may arrive sooner or later...

yes,i have read all the posts and you are the only person to have stated a start time. I thought there may be other "more professional" drinkers (no offence) starting earlier.

However 16:00hrs it is!

Cheers