Manchester Crawl

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Trans-sane, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Jan 31st

2. Feb 7th

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

So the venue has been duely chosen. Now to pick a date...

Poll will run for 2 weeks so get voting and put your names down.
  2. Right who can house a dribbling mess post crawl :wink:
  3. Halo I might have a spare bedroom at mine assuming I can make the crawl - as long as you dont mind a night bus out to the sticks of Northern Mancunianshire.

Trans I have voted but can probably do either date as I shall be saving the vodka tokens fro now on.
  4. cheers chuck... im saving voddy tokens too also
  5. Whats the Venue
  6. Trans-sane

So far manchester. Probably RVing in the printworks. Dinking games will be played
  7. I have never been 2 an arrse crawl before, would it be ok to, even though i might not kno any one ?
  8. What's dinking?

Is that like shrinking?

I wonder where you got the ideas for the games from?
  9. Trans, I'm not sure you are ready to organise a crawl.

Have a think about it mate.........
  10. Trans-sane

Got to start somewhere. And lets face it. No one else is doing it.
  11. Trans, pay no attention to sluggy, mate. As you said, someone has to do it and it's easy enough to organise a crawl. Sluggy is referring to the halcyon days of Arrse when all site members knew each other personally, T-shirts were organised, the route was properly marked and centurion was a rank, not a tank. If you need any tips, PM me for ideas.

PS. Sluggy's just jealous cos she hasn't bothered her arrse to organise one for ages.
  12. Typo surely, don't you mean CAnal Street ??
  13. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I had a T Shirt made for the Liverpool crawl, spotty dog ,et me tell you, cheap as chips and well worth it as the chicks were all over me when they knew me from Arrse (I Wish)
  14. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I may be able to attend if it is in Feb actually
  15. Saints, if you want me to organise a London one in the New Year, I shall speak to my partner in crime (Beebs) and see if she is willing.

Have we had an Op NIMBY piss up yet?