Manchester Crawl 2

Date preferred

• 9th August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th August

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right for those in the ever lovely North West or those willing to travel. We have a request for another manchester crawl. So the two weekends suggested are 9th August or 16th August. Let us know which you prefer and as with before details will be worked out nearer the time.

But things that will be present are alcohol, arrsers, bars and hopefully this time bad behaviour.

SO get yer votes in for the next manchester playtime!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Or more rancid dives if we are going down the bad behavior route.

Classier places?
Like where?

Though Ive just checked my diary, and Im away both weekends, so you`ll be on your own. Have to find a new native guide!

Am a local might be able to make it and i know some right dives.

Bennett said:
Edited to I'm free on neither weekend, looks like it may be another 2 years before my next crawl. :(
Are you getting sent down for being a gwa?

I'm up in Manchester on 9th August so it's quite possible I can make that crawl.

the_matelot said:
Bennett said:
Edited to I'm free on neither weekend, looks like it may be another 2 years before my next crawl. :(

I'm up in Manchester on 9th August so it's quite possible I can make that crawl.
No hes scared I actully will eat him alive this time.

Or that someone will be sober enough to video his attempts at dancing.

scuba_angel said:
the_matelot said:
Bennett said:

No he's scared I actually will eat him alive this time.

Or that someone will be sober enough to video his attempts at dancing.
If only ;) Nah I'm defo up for another crawl, but have TA on both weekends.

stand a damn good chanceof actually making it on this one. Keep details forthcoming

9th would do for me too, as long as i can punch one of the staff in piccadillys weatherspoons, a finer bunch of inbreds ive not met, nor their wannabee doormen. :x Otherwise i'll be fine :)