Manchester Arrse Crawl

On behalf of Scuba Angel who is being incredibly lazy....

Scubes and I will be getting very drunk on the 31st May in Manchester, starting off around lunchtime.

PM Scubes for further details if you are brave (silly?) enough to join us :D

Solved your own problem then :D

Come on people noone else want to play out with Kes and myself?

At the moment its looking like a lunchtime start at a bar in the Printworks for ease of finding us (I've had to promise not to wear my rather fetching trilaminate number but the neoprene one is still a possibility).

i may be on shift that weekend, but if not i'm keen on a session.

please keep thread up-dated if mission on.

one_winged_angel said:
scuba_angel said:
jarrod248 said:
I'm pretty sure I can come but only if a certain man might attend and show some attention to one of my colleagues
He can be pursuaded/forced. :twisted:
Not a hope I may be there but I'll be being a good boy. 8)
LOPS!!! Thought you were hiding from me again. :blowkiss:

Of course you'll be a good boy, I shall be making all kinds of promises to all kinds of Gods that I wont break/damage/misbehave you in any way shape or form :?

scuba_angel said:
one_winged_angel said:
scuba_angel said:
jarrod248 said:
I'm pretty sure I can come but only if a certain man might attend and show some attention to one of my colleagues
He can be pursuaded/forced. :twisted:
Not a hope I may be there but I'll be being a good boy. 8)
LOPS!!! Thought you were hiding from me again. :blowkiss:

Of course you'll be a good boy, I shall be making all kinds of promises to all kinds of Gods that I wont break/damage/misbehave you in any way shape or form :?
That and you don't want my big scary ex-bootie Dad upset.lol.Be gentle remember I break easy these days.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Can a currently trying to sign up civvie get involved or do you have standards?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Fair do's then. Got a "character building" aikido seminar and grading to go too in the morning but should be able to make it to Manchester by about 1400-1430. I'll probably be needing a liquid anesthetic as well.

Latest Threads