Manager gives Championship medal away.

He could have picked a less ugly child.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Did he give it to her in the stand whilst serving another one of his sending offs?

Nice gesture, but he's still a twat.

He's got loads of them and with Rangers not challenging any time soon, he'll be able to get loads more.
A worthless peice of metal from a bigoted twat.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mind you have seen similar at Murrayfield 7s where teams do a lap around the fans once knocked out, giving away socks, various bits of kits, have even seen some USA player give away his boots!

Whether you like Neil Lennon or not is beside the point, he simply gave away a piece of silverware to a fan who will most probably cherish it for life. A nice gesture IMHO.
As regards to the child abuse "jokes", please don't derail the thread with this crap,take it to the Naafi or wherever.
Peace out!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
True Bohs man, a nice gesture. I wonder how keen he would have been though if the league had actually been a competitive one!

Still he made one Hoops fan happy; I take it you will be checking our eBay later to see if you can bu:py it!

p.s. I would not make any "child abuse jokes" - it is not funny saying that he could not have given it to a boy fan as the boy was already booked by the priest, not funny at all.

She'll have traded it that night for a 20 deck and white lightning...

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Who is the Lennon bloke you speak of? I thought he got killed in New York!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Auld-yin,

You mean like when he overturned a 15 point deficit from the now defunct Rangers?

Neil Lennon fan Keiran is feeling champion | The Sun |Scottish News

Seems to be a habit giving these medals away!
And yet he's still seen fit this seasaon to keep blaming officials and been fairly abusive to them as well earning how many sendings off and disciplinaries?

Not disagreeing that it's a nice gesture just saying I would have thought a club would have wanted a manager that can stay on the touchline for a whole season.

And yet he's still seen fit this seasaon to keep blaming officials and been fairly abusive to them as well earning how many sendings off and disciplinaries?

Not disagreeing that it's a nice gesture just saying I would have thought a club would have wanted a manager that can stay on the touchline for a whole season.
Indeed, how dare he get sent off for swearing. No other manager does it do they?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Indeed, how dare he get sent off for swearing. No other manager does it do they?
In an abusive manner, directly at officials? Having been done for it before?

In an abusive manner, directly at officials? Having been done for it before?
The offensive language was aimed at the St Mirren skipper, you do know that aye? The ref certainly did.

BBC Sport - Celtic boss Neil Lennon warns SFA of 'storm coming'

A lot of folk in Scotland dislike Lennon and say that he brings it on himself. If he ups sticks and goes to Everton, not likely but you never know, I bet he doesn't get half as many bookings or sending's off. Why would that be? He never had any problems as a player in England so how come he had issues in Scotland? Really, stand back and think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arai Int Corps 20
Funkyman Royal Signals 14
bullshit Royal Signals 18