Manager gives Championship medal away.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by bohs_man, May 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He could have picked a less ugly child.

2. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Did he give it to her in the stand whilst serving another one of his sending offs?

Nice gesture, but he's still a twat.

3. He's got loads of them and with Rangers not challenging any time soon, he'll be able to get loads more.
    A worthless peice of metal from a bigoted twat.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'd class that as grooming.

Wee Neil Knew.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Fang_Farrier

Mind you have seen similar at Murrayfield 7s where teams do a lap around the fans once knocked out, giving away socks, various bits of kits, have even seen some USA player give away his boots!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Whether you like Neil Lennon or not is beside the point, he simply gave away a piece of silverware to a fan who will most probably cherish it for life. A nice gesture IMHO.
    As regards to the child abuse "jokes", please don't derail the thread with this crap,take it to the Naafi or wherever.
    Peace out!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

True Bohs man, a nice gesture. I wonder how keen he would have been though if the league had actually been a competitive one!

Still he made one Hoops fan happy; I take it you will be checking our eBay later to see if you can bu:py it!

p.s. I would not make any "child abuse jokes" - it is not funny saying that he could not have given it to a boy fan as the boy was already booked by the priest, not funny at all.

8. She'll have traded it that night for a 20 deck and white lightning...

• Like Like x 1
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Who is the Lennon bloke you speak of? I thought he got killed in New York!

10. Fang_Farrier

And yet he's still seen fit this seasaon to keep blaming officials and been fairly abusive to them as well earning how many sendings off and disciplinaries?

Not disagreeing that it's a nice gesture just saying I would have thought a club would have wanted a manager that can stay on the touchline for a whole season.