Management consultant gets £2000 fine for branding wife

HERE
A management consultant branded his wife with a hot steam iron because she had failed to press his shirt.

Cambridge graduate Colin Read, 25, also slashed her with a knife because she had forgotten to make his sandwiches.

But the £90,000-a-year executive walked free from court - with just a £2,000 fine.

His wife Elizabeth, also 25, sat quietly in the corner of the courtroom at Southwark Crown Court as he indicated he could pay the fine within 28 days.

He was spared even a community punishment because the judge ruled that "special circumstances" suggested he was unlikely to reoffend and his job meant he was too "busy" to find the time to complete any order.

rockape34 said:
HERE
A management consultant branded his wife with a hot steam iron because she had failed to press his shirt.

Cambridge graduate Colin Read, 25, also slashed her with a knife because she had forgotten to make his sandwiches.

But the £90,000-a-year executive walked free from court - with just a £2,000 fine.

His wife Elizabeth, also 25, sat quietly in the corner of the courtroom at Southwark Crown Court as he indicated he could pay the fine within 28 days.

He was spared even a community punishment because the judge ruled that "special circumstances" suggested he was unlikely to reoffend and his job meant he was too "busy" to find the time to complete any order.
........branding one's possessions (humanely of course) is quite legitimate, but this really is beyond the pale.

What? Surely this is GBH.

What.The.Fuck?

:pissedoff:

When I read of these sentences and the comments of the judges, I have to wonder what their domestic situation is... :x

What a smug little git.

She should have cut his throat whilst he slept, and claimed "emotional distress"

Sounds like a mummy's boy.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
RABC said:
Sounds like a mummy's boy.
He left Court with his Mummy and he is a serious product abuser...

He's a smug little shit with a dial you couldnt get tired of slapping, no error, but a question for the ladies...

If your bloke slashed your feet while you were asleep then refused to talk about it... would you shrug and stay with him? Because I know what the Memsahib would do. I could expect my boiled rabbit delivered to my nuts around 4.00am.

Its about time something serious happens to the families of these supposed top judges and give them a reality check. Whats the betting if the parents or famly of the woman give this scrote a good kicking he deserves he will go off crying like a baby and they will get locked up. What a fcuking coward.

I'm tired of this sh!t, we need justice, and if the courts won't do it we'll have to do it ourselves.

If I ever see this cnut I will beat him within an inch of his life.

mark1234 said:
I'm tired of this sh!t, we need justice, and if the courts won't do it we'll have to do it ourselves.

If I ever see this cnut I will beat him within an inch of his life.
Mark1234, as long as you wear a hoodie and baseball cap it will be perfectly acceptable, thank you.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hang about... something isnt right with this one...

If he's a heteroxexual married Brit male as claimed... how the frock did he know where the iron was kept? I'm calling bollocks.

TheIronDuke said:
Hang about... something isnt right with this one...

If he's a heteroxexual married Brit male as claimed... how the frock did he know where the iron was kept? I'm calling bollocks.
You think he looks heterosexual? 8O

He's more metrosexual than any man I know, and I know plenty of moisturiser-wearing, hair-conditioner-using blerks! To quote another ARRSEr (sorry, can’t remember who!) "he’s so far in the closet he’s in Narnia!"

TheIronDuke said:
He's a smug little shit with a dial you couldnt get tired of slapping, no error, but a question for the ladies...

If your bloke slashed your feet while you were asleep then refused to talk about it... would you shrug and stay with him? Because I know what the Memsahib would do. I could expect my boiled rabbit delivered to my nuts around 4.00am.
A face I'd never tire of slapping with a hot iron! :x

And sod boiled rabbit to your nuts - I'd do a Lorena Bobbit, boil the bits up and then feed them to you! :twisted:

She got away lightly.

Personally I rand my females with a red hot spider rest from a snooker table.

If they fail to iron my shirts to the correct and and acceptable standard I whip them with jump leads until they eat the ironing board.

How did this get to court? why did the policeman not just punch her when she made the complaint.

If he is to be punished, it should be for his haircut, not disciplinign the woman he owns.

Dozy..and breathe....

Personally I would've branded him with the sole of a size 9 army boot!!
Shit's like this spoilt little brat are the reason the country's so f****ed up!

spike7451 said:
Dozy..and breathe....

Personally I would've branded him with the sole of a size 9 army boot!!
s***'s like this spoilt little brat are the reason the country's so f****ed up!
Thats no way to speak about a management consultant hes a pillar of society. Ok your all right he's a CNUT, do you want to borrow my size 10 Ammo boots :twisted:

"Eight days later, even worse was to follow. Read complained that a shirt printed with palm trees that he needed for a corporate "beach party" function was apparently unironed."

That alone should have got him a minimum sentence! Oh well with any luck she will continue with her medical training and their paths will cross again at a time when he needs some strong pain relief... maybe as a result of The_IRON's (no pun intended) size 10's. :D

The man is clearly a cnut of the first water who needs some serious re-education - heavy blunt objects, red-hot pointy ones, the whole paraphernalia of the Inquisition comes to mind. A £2000 quid fine? Sorry, "the computer says NO".

And just what had happened previously to Mrs Read (younger and damaged) that she didn't either bobbit the shit (as per DozyBint's post) or just have the creep dragged off to the cells for a good truncheoning?