Management consultant gets £2000 fine for branding wife

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Aug 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HERE

2. ........branding one's possessions (humanely of course) is quite legitimate, but this really is beyond the pale.

3. What? Surely this is GBH.

4. What.The.Fuck?

:pissedoff:

When I read of these sentences and the comments of the judges, I have to wonder what their domestic situation is... :x

5. What a smug little git.

She should have cut his throat whilst he slept, and claimed "emotional distress"

Sounds like a mummy's boy.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

He left Court with his Mummy and he is a serious product abuser...

[​IMG]

He's a smug little shit with a dial you couldnt get tired of slapping, no error, but a question for the ladies...

If your bloke slashed your feet while you were asleep then refused to talk about it... would you shrug and stay with him? Because I know what the Memsahib would do. I could expect my boiled rabbit delivered to my nuts around 4.00am.

7. Its about time something serious happens to the families of these supposed top judges and give them a reality check. Whats the betting if the parents or famly of the woman give this scrote a good kicking he deserves he will go off crying like a baby and they will get locked up. What a fcuking coward.

8. I'm tired of this sh!t, we need justice, and if the courts won't do it we'll have to do it ourselves.

If I ever see this cnut I will beat him within an inch of his life.

9. Mark1234, as long as you wear a hoodie and baseball cap it will be perfectly acceptable, thank you.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hang about... something isnt right with this one...

If he's a heteroxexual married Brit male as claimed... how the frock did he know where the iron was kept? I'm calling bollocks.

11. You think he looks heterosexual? 8O

He's more metrosexual than any man I know, and I know plenty of moisturiser-wearing, hair-conditioner-using blerks! To quote another ARRSEr (sorry, can’t remember who!) "he’s so far in the closet he’s in Narnia!"

A face I'd never tire of slapping with a hot iron! :x

And sod boiled rabbit to your nuts - I'd do a Lorena Bobbit, boil the bits up and then feed them to you! :twisted:

12. But only if you remembered to make the sandwiches :evil:

13. Feck - can't seem to get any information about the judge or the case online for free.

The judge seems to have lost it tbh. Sounds absurd and I wonder if there is going to be an appeal?

Infact, the CPS had better appeal.

14. She got away lightly.

Personally I rand my females with a red hot spider rest from a snooker table.

If they fail to iron my shirts to the correct and and acceptable standard I whip them with jump leads until they eat the ironing board.

How did this get to court? why did the policeman not just punch her when she made the complaint.

If he is to be punished, it should be for his haircut, not disciplinign the woman he owns.

15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Dozy..and breathe....

Personally I would've branded him with the sole of a size 9 army boot!!
    Shit's like this spoilt little brat are the reason the country's so f****ed up!